1. Where is John Paul Vann buried?
(a) Norfolk, Virginia.
(b) My Tho, South Vietnam.
(c) Arlington, Virginia.
(d) John Paul Vann was listed MIA.
2. The protagonist of the book, John Paul Vann, is killed in 1972 while serving what organization?
(a) Agency for International Development.
(b) Khmer Rouge.
(c) Central Intelligence Agency.
(d) Army of the Republic of Viet Nam.
3. How does John Paul Vann die?
(a) Friendly fire exercise.
(b) In combat at Ap Bac.
(c) Helicopter crash.
(d) Heart attack.
4. Which of the following character traits DOES NOT fit John Paul Vann?
5. What word best describes John Paul Vann's physical size?
(a) Dangerously thin.
6. Which of the following best describes the attendees at John Paul Vann's funeral?
(a) Only his closest friends and family.
(b) Both those that agreed and disagreed with his vision.
(c) Protesters and those who disliked him.
(d) His commanding officers, friends, and public relations agent.
This section contains 4,679 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)