|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sims' drink of choice?
(d) Cheap wine.
2. In Chapter 28, what does the narrator say has become his weekly habit since Missy's death?
(a) Visiting her grave and bringing flowers.
(b) Watching Miles and Jonah.
(c) Donating his time to a suicide hotline.
(d) Making confession at church.
3. In Chapter 31, what one reason does Sarah remind Miles of to keep him from killing Otis?
(a) Missy would not want him to go to jail to avenge her death.
(b) Jonah is all he has.
(c) She needs him.
(d) He cannot survive jail.
4. What makes Sarah think that Otis Timson might be in danger from Miles?
(a) Miles' attitude and anger toward Otis.
(b) Miles' told her so.
(c) Miles' previous behaviors.
(d) Miles' open threats against Otis.
5. What detail of the accident does Brian mention that finally gets Miles' attention?
(a) The logo on Missy's t-shirt.
(b) The rock that killed Missy.
(c) The location of the accident.
(d) The blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what does Charlie tell Miles to do for the rest of the day?
2. At what other places does the narrator admit to watching Miles and Jonah other than their home?
3. Who repeatedly calls to speak to Charlie after Otis Timson is arrested?
4. What does the D.A. tell Charlie will be a deciding factor in whether or not he files charges against Miles for police brutality?
5. In Chapter 32, for what reason does Sarah decide Miles should know the truth about Missy's death?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)