|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Missy was wearing on the day he hit her?
(a) Blue shorts and a white shirt.
(b) Blue shorts and a green shirt.
(c) White sweats and a green shirt.
(d) White sweats and a blue shirt.
2. What does the narrator think caused Missy's death?
(a) She had internal injuries.
(b) Her head hit a rock.
(c) Her neck was broken.
(d) She was impaled on a fence post.
3. Who is Bennie Wiggins?
(a) A church van driver.
(b) A taxi cab driver.
(c) A retired school teacher.
(d) A bus driver.
4. In Chapter 19, who tries to stop Miles from leaving the sheriff's office?
5. In Chapter 25, why does the narrator say he continued to watch Miles and Jonah?
(a) It was a compulsion.
(b) It was to protect them.
(c) It was to protect Sarah.
(d) It was because wanted to make sure Miles never figured out he was the driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, who meets Charlie at the gates of Hailey State Prison?
2. In Chapter 20, what does Charlie tell Miles to do for the rest of the day?
3. Why does the narrator believe Miles has stopped looking at the case file on Missy's case after a year?
4. In Chapter 16, what does the unnamed narrator say his destination was the night of Missy's death?
5. Who/what keeps Miles from committing murder?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)