|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator claim caused Missy to jump into the road in front of his car?
(a) A wild hog.
(b) She tripped.
(c) A insect.
(d) A dog.
2. What fascinates the narrator about what Miles is watching on television the last time he goes to watch him through the windows?
(a) It is Missy, a Missy he has never seen or known.
(b) Miles refuses to share these with Jonah.
(c) Miles could watch such things without crying.
(d) Missy would allow Miles to make such recordings of her.
3. In Chapter 20, who confronts Miles the moment he returns to the sheriff's office?
4. In Chapter 17, the author compare Sims Addison to what animal?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A rat.
(d) A mouse.
5. What does Brian bring to Missy's grave each time he visits?
(a) A picture of Jonah.
(b) A barbecue dinner.
(d) A wreath.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 37, what does Charlie imply he knows about Brian and Miles?
2. In Chapter 32, what does Sarah say Miles does not care about?
3. Why does the narrator believe Miles has stopped looking at the case file on Missy's case after a year?
4. In Chapter 29, what does Brian want to know if Sarah did when he first arrives at her apartment?
5. In Chapter 19, why does Miles slam on the brakes in his car while returning to town?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)