|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What failed to happen after Sims Addison's arrest?
(a) No copies of the report could be found.
(b) He became ill.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) No report was filed.
2. Why does the narrator believe Miles has stopped looking at the case file on Missy's case after a year?
(a) He no longer has time.
(b) He knows it is at a standstill.
(c) He realizes Jonah needs all his free time.
(d) He no longer thinks he can find the killer.
3. What reason does the narrator give for leaving the scene of the crime?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He was frightened.
(c) He was covering up his crime.
(d) He needed to go home.
4. In Chapter 24, where does Jonah spend the evening after Otis' arrest?
(a) With Mrs. Knowlson.
(b) At the movies with Mark.
(c) With Sarah.
(d) In front of the television.
5. In Chapter 17, why does Charlie call Miles in to work early?
(a) There was an accident on the highway.
(b) Sims wants to speak to him.
(c) He needs him to do extra paperwork.
(d) A suspect in a local crime was located.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator claim caused Missy to jump into the road in front of his car?
2. In Chapter 32, Sarah meets Brian on Monday morning at the __________.
3. In Chapter 26, why does Jonah tell Miles he does not like the case file on Missy's accident?
4. What decision does Charlie make about Miles' job?
5. In Chapter 36, what does Brian momentarily think Miles intends to do to him?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)