1. What is the point of view of the prologue of this novel?
2. What is the point of view used in the majority of this novel?
Third person omniscient.
3. What is the question the unnamed narrator asks as he begins the prologue?
Where does a story begin?
4. What is causing the unnamed narrator to have trouble sleeping in the prologue?
Thoughts of fate.
5. What does the unnamed narrator say this story is about in the prologue?
Love and forgiveness.
6. What does the unnamed narrator say was the center of Missy and Miles' life?
This section contains 5,189 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)