|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-37 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Sarah realize Miles had so much trouble asking her out?
(a) He does not know how.
(b) He is afraid of what people will think.
(c) He does not like her enough.
(d) He feels disloyal to Missy.
2. In Chapter 14, what reason does Sarah give for delaying introducing Miles to her family?
(a) She is afraid he will not like them.
(b) She does not want to scare him off.
(c) She is afraid they will not like him.
(d) She wants to keep him to herself.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Miles think is the difference between his attraction to Missy and his attraction to Sarah?
(a) With Sarah, it is less immediate.
(b) With Missy, it was more intense.
(c) With Missy, it was always changing, always new.
(d) With Sarah, it is new and unfamiliar.
4. What name does Sarah give to Otis Timson as her own?
5. What does the unnamed narrator say was the center of Missy and Miles' life?
(a) Their jobs.
(b) Their son.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does the unnamed narrator say people expected initially in the investigation of Missy's death?
2. Why did the narrator cover Missy with a blanket?
3. Does Earl corroborate Sims Addison's story about Otis Timson confessing to killing Missy Ryan?
4. Who performs a field neuro exam on Brian?
5. In Chapter 34, who takes Brian to the hospital?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)