|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-37 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Jonah Ryan play?
2. In Chapter 18, why does the narrator say he failed to contact the police the day after Missy's death?
(a) He was afraid of being arrested.
(b) He did not feel responsible.
(c) He was afraid of Miles.
(d) He did not remember committing the crime.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Sarah think New Bern is perfect for doing?
(a) Finding romance.
(b) Starting life over after a divorce.
(c) Raising children.
(d) Writing a historical novel.
4. What does Miles refer to as D-Day?
(a) Donuts for breakfast day.
(b) Date day.
(c) The anniversary of the day he became a deputy.
(d) Dog to the vet day.
5. In Chapter 17, what does the author say many people do in Sims' presence without thinking about it because of his appearance?
(a) Offer him drinks.
(b) Forget to include him.
(c) Say private things.
(d) Keep distance between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie learns in Chapter 24 that his deputy has not been able to locate ________ all day.
2. Who pulls Sims Addison over after a night of drinking?
3. In Chapter 24, where does Jonah spend the evening after Otis' arrest?
4. On what type of tour do Sarah and Miles go on?
5. What one question does Sarah ask Brian before taking him to tell Miles the truth?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)