|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does the unnamed narrator say his destination was the night of Missy's death?
(b) A party.
(c) Rhett's Barbecue.
(d) The Tavern.
2. What does the unnamed narrator say was the center of Missy and Miles' life?
(a) Their friends.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their son.
(d) Their jobs.
3. What object became a symbol of the love between Harris and Kathryn Presser?
(a) A strong oak tree.
(b) Two burning candles in a window.
(c) Six yellow roses.
(d) A bouquet of gladiolas.
4. What game do Sarah and Miles play that Sarah proves to be surprisingly good at?
(a) Air Hockey.
5. In Chapter 15, how does Maureen introduce Miles to all of Sarah's relatives during Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) As her boyfriend.
(b) As her friend.
(c) As her student's father.
(d) As her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Missy Ryan when she was killed?
2. In Chapter 6, what excuse does Sarah learn she can use if she is ever late for an appointment again?
3. In Chapter 1, what is Miles doing as he sits on his back porch?
4. Who pulls Sims Addison over after a night of drinking?
5. What gift does Miles bring to Sarah on their first date?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)