|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, where do Sarah and Miles go for their date?
(a) The Harvey Mansion.
(b) Sam's Steak House.
(d) Rhett's Barbecue.
2. What does Miles refer to as D-Day?
(a) The anniversary of the day he became a deputy.
(b) Date day.
(c) Donuts for breakfast day.
(d) Dog to the vet day.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Miles find himself wondering about Sarah?
(a) The kind of movies she liked to watch.
(b) What her morning routine was like.
(c) What she looked like fresh from bed.
(d) The kind of men she was attracted to.
4. What garment does Sarah's mother forbid her from wearing on her first date with Miles?
(a) Michael's college sweater.
(b) Her long, thick green jacket.
(c) Her brother's high school letter jacket.
(d) Her black lace shawl.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Miles learn Otis Timson is claiming against him?
(a) False arrest.
(c) Lying in the police report.
(d) Police brutality.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, who confronts Miles when he reaches his destination?
2. What reason does the narrator give for leaving the scene of the crime?
3. In Chapter 5, why does Miles think Missy's killer ran from the scene of the accident?
4. In Chapter 11, how many times does Sarah's mother call her before her first date with Miles?
5. What does the narrator say was his first reaction to hitting Missy?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)