|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Sarah realize Miles had so much trouble asking her out?
(a) He does not know how.
(b) He feels disloyal to Missy.
(c) He does not like her enough.
(d) He is afraid of what people will think.
2. Who is Mrs. Knowlson?
(a) Miles' neighbor.
(b) Miles' former teacher.
(c) Miles' aunt.
(d) Miles' cousin.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Miles learn Otis Timson is claiming against him?
(a) Police brutality.
(b) Lying in the police report.
(d) False arrest.
4. In Chapter 6, what excuse does Sarah learn she can use if she is ever late for an appointment again?
(a) She was on the phone with her mother.
(b) She had to deal with a discipline issue with a student.
(c) She got stuck on the bridge.
(d) She had a flat tire.
5. In Chapter 1, what reason does Miles give Jonah for not making pancakes for breakfast?
(a) They are running late.
(b) Toaster waffles are easier to make.
(c) He tends to burn pancakes.
(d) Pancakes are too high in carbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Sarah go shopping in Chapter 6?
2. What is causing the unnamed narrator to have trouble sleeping in the prologue?
3. What does the unnamed narrator say this story is about in the prologue?
4. What is the point of view of the prologue of this novel?
5. In what year was Jonah born?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)