|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Sarah and Miles play that Sarah proves to be surprisingly good at?
(a) Air Hockey.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Sarah think New Bern is perfect for doing?
(a) Writing a historical novel.
(b) Raising children.
(c) Finding romance.
(d) Starting life over after a divorce.
3. In Chapter 3, what complaint does Miles silently make about Sarah's classroom during their first meeting?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) It is too claustrophobic.
(c) It is too chaotic.
(d) It is too childishly decorated.
4. Who/what keeps Miles from committing murder?
(d) The memory of Missy.
5. In Chapter 17, why does Charlie call Miles in to work early?
(a) He needs him to do extra paperwork.
(b) Sims wants to speak to him.
(c) There was an accident on the highway.
(d) A suspect in a local crime was located.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bushes does Miles plant in his garden to please Sarah?
2. In Chapter 11, why do Sarah and Miles leave the Tavern before finishing their drinks?
3. In Chapter 4, how many witnesses does the unnamed narrator say there were to Missy's death?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Miles realize he is tired of?
5. Who is Caleb Bradham?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)