|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, why does Jonah tell Miles he does not like the case file on Missy's accident?
(a) Because he misses his mother.
(b) They have pictures of sad things.
(c) They make Miles forget about him.
(d) They make Miles sad.
2. To what does the unnamed narrator confess to in Chapter 10?
(a) He was the one who hit Missy.
(b) He is a long lost relative of Missy's.
(c) He witnessed the accident.
(d) He loved Missy.
3. In Chapter 3, what assumptions did Sarah make about Miles that she found to be incorrect at their first meeting?
(a) That he would be weepy and still grieving his wife.
(b) That he would be more of a redneck.
(c) That he would be older and overweight.
(d) That he would be rude and unconcerned about Jonah's schoolwork.
4. Who gave the eulogy at Missy Ryan's funeral?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
5. Who is Thurman Jones?
(a) The Timson family lawyer.
(b) Charlie's cousin.
(c) The D.A.
(d) Hailey Prison warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what is Miles thinking about as he drives home with Jonah?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Sarah say she once enjoyed doing at the bistros in the big city?
3. What one concern does Charlie have about Miles' relationship with Sarah?
4. In Chapter 26, what happens to Jonah in the middle of the night?
5. In Chapter 5, why does Miles think Missy's killer ran from the scene of the accident?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)