|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Earl corroborate Sims Addison's story about Otis Timson confessing to killing Missy Ryan?
(c) He refuses to speak.
2. What does the narrator say he was waiting for in the weeks after Missy's death?
(a) To die a horrible death.
(b) To feel some kind of remorse.
(c) To be attacked by Miles.
(d) To be arrested.
3. Charlie finds out that Earl has suffered what injury in prison?
(a) He lost a finger.
(b) He lost a foot.
(c) He lost an eye.
(d) He lost an ear.
4. What game do Sarah and Miles play that Sarah proves to be surprisingly good at?
(a) Air Hockey.
5. For what reason does Miss Harkins say Harris Presser did not join the Confederate army during the Civil War?
(a) He was an only son and his parents asked him not to.
(b) He was deaf.
(c) He no money for the required uniform.
(d) He had a deformed foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how does Sarah try to distract Miles from the accusations against Otis Timson?
2. Charlie learns in Chapter 24 that his deputy has not been able to locate ________ all day.
3. In Chapter 11, how many times does Sarah's mother call her before her first date with Miles?
4. In Chapter 3, what assumptions did Sarah make about Miles that she found to be incorrect at their first meeting?
5. Who is Mrs. Knowlson?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)