|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the main customers at Bigburger?
(a) The villager's army
(b) Boys from the lycee
(c) Guests from the hotel which has no restaurant
(d) Travelers from the steamer
2. Who is the slave that Salim's family sends to stay with him?
3. What begins happening to the town as the area becomes more peaceful?
(a) Villagers no longer visit the town.
(b) There is a flood and the town is all but wiped out.
(c) The townspeople begin cleaning up the town.
(d) Villagers return and many of them stay.
4. Who sold him the store he is going to run?
5. Why is there no history of the Arabs in the country on the east coast of Africa?
(a) They never wrote anything down.
(b) The people were illiterate.
(c) The Arabs thought histories are unimportant.
(d) All their records were destroyed in the revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the name Metty come?
2. What does Zabeth want Salim to do?
3. What does Salim remember as being outside his hometown?
4. What does Father Huismans do almost immediately after the threat of war is over?
5. What behavior does Ferdinand go through after coming to the lycee?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)