|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Indar say he actually learned at the University.
(a) That his education was profitable for him
(b) That he learned enough to get a good job
(c) That he learned how to live successfully in the world
(d) That he learned nothing
2. What does Indar say his goal is now?
(a) To stay on the lecture circuit and make a fortune.
(b) To write the book that Raymond is incapable of writing.
(c) To give the men hope, to give Africa better news about itself, and to start the true African revolution.
(d) To go into politics and run against the President.
3. What is the social occasion between Salim, Shoba, and Mahesh?
(a) A church service
(b) A party
(c) A dinner
(d) A concert
4. What is so surprising about Shoba going to her country when her father dies?
(a) She refuses to allow Mahesh to go with her.
(b) She claims to fear her brothers.
(c) She had enough money for the ticket.
(d) She said earlier that her father died years ago.
5. Where is Nazruddin thinking of moving his family?
(c) The USA
Short Answer Questions
1. What ends the budding war?
2. Why had the town been destroyed during the war?
3. Where does a friend of Indar's take him?
4. Why was Indar turned down at the Indian High Commission?
5. How do the businessmen react to the changes coming about?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)