Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 26-29)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where did John Forbes Nash, Jr. meet Eleanor in Chapter Twenty-Three?
2. Where in New York did John Forbes Nash, Jr. rent an apartment in Chapter Twenty-Nine?
3. When was the original "Kriegsspiel" game developed?
4. Between the ages of twenty-four and twenty-nine, Nash had relationships with how many men?
5. With whom did Nash work on games during his second summer at RAND in Chapter Eighteen?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How was John Forbes Nash, Jr. described...
This section contains 1,165 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)