|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does IMU stand for?
(a) International Manufacturing Union.
(b) International Mathematical Union.
(c) Infinite Mechanical Universe.
(d) Infinite Mathematical Universe.
2. When Nash was released from the institution in Chapter Thirty-Seven, he went to MIT and hosted what?
(a) A Crazy Carnival.
(b) A Loon's Luncheon.
(c) A Mad Hatter's Tea.
(d) A Batty Brunch.
3. In Chapter Forty-Eight, the announcement of Nash winning the Nobel Prize was made on what date?
(a) June 27, 1991.
(b) May 1, 1999.
(c) October 12, 1994.
(d) October 16, 1988.
4. What psychiatrist did Nash meet at a private psychiatric hospital near Princeton in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Pattison Esmiol.
(b) Howard Mele.
(c) Reinhard Selten.
(d) John Milnor.
5. Where did Alicia take a job in New York after returning to the U.S. in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nash travel to visit a cousin in Chapter Forty-Three?
2. In Chapter Twenty-Seven, Nash realized that he needed to marry after the disastrous summer where?
3. Where did Alicia go to visit a cousin of hers in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
4. When was the first Fields Medal awarded?
5. In Chapter Thirty, Nash decided to return to MIT because of what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)