|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did John Forbes Nash, Sr. work during the Depression?
a) Pacific Gas and Electric.
b) Adirondack Light.
c) Everglades Energy.
d) Appalachian Power.
2. John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s thesis for Princeton became known as what, as described in Chapter Ten?
a) Nash equilibrium.
b) The continuum hypothesis.
c) Game theory.
d) A zero-sum game.
3. Nash began outpatient treatment with what psychiatrist in Chapter Forty-Three?
a) Pattison Esmiol.
b) David Gale.
c) Oskar Morgenstern.
d) Abraham Flexner.
4. Where did Alicia take a job in New York after returning to the U.S. in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
5. Nash drove across country with his sister Martha and who...
This section contains 1,264 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)