|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nash travel to visit a cousin in Chapter Forty-Three?
(a) South Dakota.
2. In Chapter Forty-Nine, Nash was traveling where to accept the Nobel Prize?
3. Where was Nash involuntarily committed in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) Trenton State Hospital.
(b) McLean Hospital.
(c) The Carrier Clinic.
(d) Harvard Medical School.
4. Alicia found employment as what in Chapter Thirty-One?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) An aerospace engineer.
(c) A physics researcher.
(d) A calculus professor.
5. When Nash was released from the institution in Chapter Thirty-Seven, he went to MIT and hosted what?
(a) A Crazy Carnival.
(b) A Batty Brunch.
(c) A Mad Hatter's Tea.
(d) A Loon's Luncheon.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what division did Nash work at New York University in Chapter Thirty?
2. When was Alicia Larde born?
3. In what year did Nash win the Leroy P. Steele Prize?
4. What is the name of the locked facility for men where Nash was contained in Chapter Thirty-Six?
5. Where in New York did John Forbes Nash, Jr. rent an apartment in Chapter Twenty-Nine?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)