|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jürgen Moser born?
(a) South Africa.
(b) East Prussia.
2. What was Alicia Larde called by her family?
3. Where did Nash travel to visit a cousin in Chapter Forty-Three?
(b) South Dakota.
4. What does IMU stand for?
(a) International Mathematical Union.
(b) Infinite Mathematical Universe.
(c) Infinite Mechanical Universe.
(d) International Manufacturing Union.
5. Nash was released how many days after his commitment to the institution in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) One-hundred, thirty-one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Nash committed in Chapter Forty?
2. Where did Nash go upon returning to the United States in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
3. How old was Nash in Chapter Forty-Four?
4. When was the first Fields Medal awarded?
5. In Chapter Forty-Eight, the announcement of Nash winning the Nobel Prize was made on what date?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)