|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what private psychiatric hospital near Princeton was Nash committed in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) McLean Hospital.
(b) The Peace Clinic.
(c) The Carrier Clinic.
(d) Trenton State Hospital.
2. Where did Alicia meet John Forbes Nash, Jr., after she had been a student of his in Chapter Twenty-Six?
(a) A hockey game.
(b) The Music Library.
(c) A scientific conference.
(d) A play.
3. Princeton's Institute for Advanced Study was founded by whom?
(a) Ervin Thorson.
(b) Abraham Flexner.
(c) Reinhard Selten.
(d) Harlow Shapley.
4. For what division did Nash work at New York University in Chapter Thirty?
(a) The Harvard Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
(b) The Antioch Institute of Technology.
(c) The Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
(d) The Carnegie Institute of Technology.
5. With what was John Forbes Nash, Jr. diagnosed during his first institutionalization in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Paranoid schizophrenia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does IMU stand for?
2. Where was Nash living with his mother in Chapter Forty-Four?
3. Where did Nash want to teach the most in Chapter Thirty-Three?
4. When was Peter Sarnak born?
5. On what date did Nash and Alicia arrive in London in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)