|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what month did Nash begin having problems again and try to secure a position in France in Chapter Forty-Two?
2. When was Alicia Larde born?
(a) May 17, 1931.
(b) January 1, 1933.
(c) June 9, 1930.
(d) September 28, 1926.
3. Where was Nash living with his mother in Chapter Forty-Four?
(a) Key West, Florida.
(b) Roanoke, Virginia.
(c) Buffalo, New York.
(d) Columbus, Ohio.
4. What was Alicia Larde called by her family?
5. In Chapter Forty-Eight, the announcement of Nash winning the Nobel Prize was made on what date?
(a) May 1, 1999.
(b) June 27, 1991.
(c) October 12, 1994.
(d) October 16, 1988.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Forty-Nine, the United States government was holding an auction of what?
2. Where did Alicia's family first settle after coming to America?
3. Nash declined the offer of a chair at the University of Chicago saying that he was becoming the emperor of what, in Chapter Thirty-Four?
4. Who had provided a research position for Nash in Boston in Chapter Forty-Three?
5. Where did Alicia meet John Forbes Nash, Jr., after she had been a student of his in Chapter Twenty-Six?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)