|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what division did Nash work at New York University in Chapter Thirty?
(a) The Antioch Institute of Technology.
(b) The Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
(c) The Harvard Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
(d) The Carnegie Institute of Technology.
2. In what year was Nash awarded the John von Neumann Theory Prize for his discovery of non-cooperative equilibria?
3. What month was it when Nash traveled to East Germany in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
4. Princeton's Institute for Advanced Study was founded in what year?
5. The institution Nash to which was involuntarily admitted in Chapter Thirty-Six was affiliated with what institution of higher education?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) The University of Chicago.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) New York University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the month and year that Nash and Alicia sailed to Europe in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
2. By what month did Nash begin having problems again and try to secure a position in France in Chapter Forty-Two?
3. Where did Nash travel to visit a cousin in Chapter Forty-Three?
4. To what private psychiatric hospital near Princeton was Nash committed in Chapter Forty-Two?
5. In Chapter Forty-Nine, the United States government was holding an auction of what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)