|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 50 and epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s parents adopt?
2. Nash declined the offer of a chair at the University of Chicago saying that he was becoming the emperor of what, in Chapter Thirty-Four?
3. Between the ages of twenty-four and twenty-nine, Nash had how many children?
4. What was Eleanor's profession when she met John Forbes Nash, Jr. in Chapter Twenty-Three?
5. Nash met with von Neumann to discuss his ideas regarding what in Chapter Ten?
(a) Game theory.
(c) Riemann's Hypothesis.
(d) The continuum hypothesis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the chairman of the mathematics department at Princeton when Nash began attending in Chapter Four?
2. Where did Nash travel to visit a cousin in Chapter Forty-Three?
3. In what month did Alicia decide to have Nash committed in Chapter Thirty-Five?
4. Princeton was building its faculty in what areas when John Forbes Nash, Jr. arrived in Chapter Three?
5. How old was Nash in Chapter Forty-Four?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)