|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s mother?
2. Nash and Alicia sailed on what ship in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
(a) The King James.
(b) The Queen Mary.
(c) The Wooden Fish.
(d) The Water Dog.
3. What year was it when Nash chose who he wanted to be his thesis advisor in Chapter Ten?
4. Where was Albert Tucker when Nash mailed the first draft of his thesis to him in Chapter Ten?
5. Who did the Republic of Korea fight in the Korean War?
(d) The Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what was John Forbes Nash, Jr. diagnosed during his first institutionalization in Chapter Thirty-Six?
2. When was John von Neumann born?
3. Where did Alicia meet John Forbes Nash, Jr., after she had been a student of his in Chapter Twenty-Six?
4. What religion did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s parents adopt?
5. When was Joseph McCarthy born?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)