|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between the ages of twenty-four and twenty-nine, Nash had how many children?
2. With whom did Nash work on games during his second summer at RAND in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) John Milnor.
(b) Albert Tucker.
(c) Warren Ambrose.
(d) Robert Lowell.
3. What year was it in Chapter Thirty-Three?
4. When was the original "Kriegsspiel" game developed?
5. On what date did Eleanor give birth to Nash's son in Chapter Twenty-Three?
(a) October 31, 1951.
(b) May 12, 1952.
(c) November 4, 1955.
(d) June 19, 1953.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what was John Forbes Nash, Jr. diagnosed during his first institutionalization in Chapter Thirty-Six?
2. During his first semester at Princeton, Nash would arrange his morning walk so he could see whom taking his morning walk?
3. When was John von Neumann born?
4. On what date did Nash and Alicia arrive in London in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
5. What is the name of the child John Forbes Nash, Jr. had with Eleanor in Chapter Twenty-Three?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)