|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s mother hold before she married?
(c) Bus driver.
2. Where is MIT located?
(a) Boston, Massachusets.
(b) Butte, Montana.
(c) Billings, Montana.
(d) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
3. What was the name of John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s mother?
4. How many faculty members from MIT belonged to a Communist Party cell and were called to testify before the House Un-American Activities Committee, as described in Chapter Nineteen?
5. What institution was interested in Nash in Chapter Thirty-Three, although he applied for grant money for a sabbatical to work on research at Princeton and in Paris?
(a) Antioch College.
(b) Bluefield College.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) The University of Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Republic of Korea fight in the Korean War?
2. What is a situation in which no player can improve his situation in game theory?
3. When did Jürgen Moser die?
4. When did Joseph McCarthy die?
5. Alicia's family had been prominent and wealthy where, as described in Chapter Twenty-Six?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)