|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who co-authored The Theory of Games and Economic Behavior with John von Neumann?
(a) Solomon Lefschetz.
(b) Oskar Morgenstern.
(c) Norman Steenrod.
(d) Albert Einstein.
2. What was Eleanor's profession when she met John Forbes Nash, Jr. in Chapter Twenty-Three?
3. Between the ages of twenty-four and twenty-nine, Nash had relationships with how many men?
4. Between the ages of twenty-four and twenty-nine, Nash had how many children?
5. Where was Albert Tucker when Nash mailed the first draft of his thesis to him in Chapter Ten?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s parents marry?
2. Joseph McCarthy served as a Republican U.S. Senator from what state?
3. On what date did the Korean War begin?
4. Nash met with von Neumann to discuss his ideas regarding what in Chapter Ten?
5. Where was Lloyd Shapley from?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)