|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Ten, Nash developed an equilibrium point that could apply to more than two people and wasn't necessarily what?
(a) A game that could be lost.
(b) Mathematically accurate.
(c) A winnable game.
(d) A zero-sum game.
2. When did Paul Cohen die?
3. When did Jürgen Moser die?
4. John Forbes Nash, Jr. won a Westinghouse Scholarship to study where in Chapter One?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(b) Bluefield College.
(d) The Carnegie Institute of Technology.
5. What was Eleanor's profession when she met John Forbes Nash, Jr. in Chapter Twenty-Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was John's sister Martha Nash born?
2. Where was Alicia Larde born?
3. Between the ages of twenty-four and twenty-nine, Nash had how many children?
4. Where was Jürgen Moser born?
5. What does IMU stand for?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)