|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John von Neumann die?
2. Alicia took a job where in Chapter Thirty-Five?
(a) Carnegie Mellon University.
(c) Brandeis University.
(d) Princeton University.
3. When was Lloyd Shapley born?
4. What institution was interested in Nash in Chapter Thirty-Three, although he applied for grant money for a sabbatical to work on research at Princeton and in Paris?
(a) Bluefield College.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Antioch College.
(d) The University of Chicago.
5. With whom did Nash work on games during his second summer at RAND in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) Robert Lowell.
(b) Warren Ambrose.
(c) John Milnor.
(d) Albert Tucker.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Thirty, Nash decided to return to MIT because of what?
2. Where did Nash's sister find a job during Nash's second summer at RAND in Chapter Eighteen?
3. In Chapter Twenty-Seven, Nash realized that he needed to marry after the disastrous summer where?
4. Nash's first infatuation with a man was with whom, as described in Chapter Twenty-Two?
5. Who co-authored The Theory of Games and Economic Behavior with John von Neumann?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)