|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s parents marry?
(a) May 28, 1927.
(b) September 6, 1924.
(c) April 13, 1933.
(d) June 4, 1919.
2. Where was Albert Tucker when Nash mailed the first draft of his thesis to him in Chapter Ten?
3. With whom did Nash work on games during his second summer at RAND in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) Warren Ambrose.
(b) Robert Lowell.
(c) Albert Tucker.
(d) John Milnor.
4. John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s relationship with Eleanor lasted until what year?
5. Nash's first infatuation with a man was in summer of what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Prologue, John Forbes Nash, Jr. became well known as a mathematician in what year?
2. John Forbes Nash, Jr. arrived at Princeton in what year, in Chapter Three?
3. What is the name of the child John Forbes Nash, Jr. had with Eleanor in Chapter Twenty-Three?
4. Nash's first infatuation with a man was with whom, as described in Chapter Twenty-Two?
5. Joseph McCarthy served as a Republican U.S. Senator from what state?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)