|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter Eleven describes Nash's friendship with Lloyd Shapley which began in what year?
2. What year was it when Nash chose who he wanted to be his thesis advisor in Chapter Ten?
3. When was the Rockefeller Foundation established?
4. Where was Lloyd Shapley from?
(a) St. Louis, Missouri.
(b) Bangor, Maine.
(c) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(d) Miami, Florida.
5. How many pages was John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s thesis in Chapter Ten?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twenty, Nash antagonized a colleague named what?
2. According to the Prologue, John Forbes Nash, Jr. became well known as a mathematician in what year?
3. Nash drove across country with his sister Martha and who during his second summer at RAND?
4. What religion did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s parents adopt?
5. On what date did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s parents marry?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)