|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John von Neumann born?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. Who co-authored The Theory of Games and Economic Behavior with John von Neumann?
(a) Solomon Lefschetz.
(b) Oskar Morgenstern.
(c) Norman Steenrod.
(d) Albert Einstein.
3. John Forbes Nash, Jr. arrived at Princeton in what month?
4. When was the original "Kriegsspiel" game developed?
5. When was John von Neumann born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a research and development program, led by the United States with participation from the United Kingdom and Canada, that produced the first atomic bomb during World War II?
2. The one requirement at Princeton in the mathematics department when Nash attended in Chapter Four was that the students attend what daily?
3. John Forbes Nash, Jr. was born on what date?
4. Princeton was building its faculty in what areas when John Forbes Nash, Jr. arrived in Chapter Three?
5. What was the name of John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s mother?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)