Quiz: Chapter 18 - 20
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did Joseph McCarthy die?
2. How many faculty members from MIT belonged to a Communist Party cell and were called to testify before the House Un-American Activities Committee, as described in Chapter Nineteen?
3. Chapter Nineteen focuses on the McCarthy era in the spring of what year?
4. With whom did Nash work on games during his second summer at RAND in Chapter Eighteen?
a) John Milnor.
b) Albert Tucker.
c) Warren Ambrose.
d) Robert Lowell.
5. RAND conducted experiments in games to see if the players did what, in...
This section contains 305 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)