Quiz: Chapters 10-13 to Chapter 14-17
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What year was it when Nash chose who he wanted to be his thesis advisor in Chapter Ten?
2. RAND was set up in what year as Project RAND?
3. Who did Nash ask to be his thesis advisor in Chapter Ten?
a) Norman Steenrod.
b) Lloyd Shapley.
c) Albert Tucker.
d) Henry Michael Temple.
4. On what date did the Korean War begin?
a) June 25, 1950.
b) December 8, 1958.
c) May 4, 1935.
d) September 22, 1942.
5. Nash presented a talk on his work at the International Congress of Mathematics when in Chapter Fifteen?
This section contains 313 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)