Quiz: Chapters 6-9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When was the original "Kriegsspiel" game developed?
2. When did John von Neumann die?
3. Who co-authored The Theory of Games and Economic Behavior with John von Neumann?
a) Solomon Lefschetz.
b) Oskar Morgenstern.
c) Norman Steenrod.
d) Albert Einstein.
4. In game theory, what describes the situation when a player has available the same information to determine all of the possible games as would be available at the end of the game?
a) Perfect information.
b) Complete data.
c) Incontrovertable evidence.
d) Psychic information.
5. What refers to a research and development program, led by the United States with participation...
This section contains 273 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)