|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does IMU stand for?
(a) International Manufacturing Union.
(b) Infinite Mathematical Universe.
(c) Infinite Mechanical Universe.
(d) International Mathematical Union.
2. In Chapter Fifteen, Nash began to study the area of what?
(a) Riemann's Hypothesis.
(c) Game theory.
(d) The continuum hypothesis.
3. John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s relationship with Eleanor lasted until what year?
4. Where was Albert Tucker when Nash mailed the first draft of his thesis to him in Chapter Ten?
5. John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s maternal grandfather held what profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did Eleanor give birth to Nash's son in Chapter Twenty-Three?
2. When was Jürgen Moser born?
3. Who was Lloyd Shapley's father?
4. John Forbes Nash, Jr. arrived at Princeton in what year, in Chapter Three?
5. The one requirement at Princeton in the mathematics department when Nash attended in Chapter Four was that the students attend what daily?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)