|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was it when Nash chose who he wanted to be his thesis advisor in Chapter Ten?
2. Where did Nash go upon returning to the United States in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
(a) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(b) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
(c) Marquette, Michigan.
(d) Princeton, New Jersey.
3. Where did the Nash's move after Paris in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
(a) Rejkavic, Iceland.
(b) London, England.
(c) Geneva, Switzerland.
(d) Oslo, Norway.
4. Where did Alicia go to visit a cousin of hers in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
(d) New Zealand.
5. In Chapter Forty, Virginia and who traveled to Princeton, at Alicia's request?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages was John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s thesis in Chapter Ten?
2. Where did Alicia's family first settle after coming to America?
3. Nash and Alicia sailed on what ship in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
4. What month was it when Nash traveled to East Germany in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
5. In Chapter Ten, Nash developed an equilibrium point that could apply to more than two people and wasn't necessarily what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)