1. Where was John Forbes Nash, Jr. born?
(a) Tacoma, Washington.
(b) Bluefield, West Virginia.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Sierra City, California.
2. According to the Prologue, John Forbes Nash, Jr. became well known as a mathematician in what year?
3. The first signs of John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s mental deterioration appeared in what year, according to the Prologue?
4. On what date did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s parents marry?
(a) September 6, 1924.
(b) April 13, 1933.
(c) June 4, 1919.
(d) May 28, 1927.
5. What religion did John Forbes Nash, Jr.'s parents adopt?
6. Where did John Forbes Nash, Sr. work during the Depression?
(a) Everglades Energy.
(b) Adirondack Light.
(c) Appalachian Power.
(d) Pacific Gas and Electric.
7. John Forbes Nash, Jr. was born on what date?
(a) November 25, 1935.
(b) October 19, 1940.
(c) January 2, 1913.
(d) June 13, 1928.
8. In what year was John's sister Martha Nash born?
9. John Forbes Nash, Jr. became interested in mathematics at what age?
This section contains 3,387 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)