|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
(b) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
(c) To not scream at him.
(d) So she wouldn't patronize him.
2. What does Don think he is doing when he tells people of his time in heaven?
(a) Gaining sympathy.
(b) Making them become Christians.
(c) Making them want to be better people.
(d) Preparing them for their journey to heaven.
3. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
4. How does Don feel about his life now?
(a) He still feels depressed.
(b) He wants to return to heaven.
(c) It is still painful.
(d) There is always a presence with him.
5. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
2. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
3. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
4. What happened to Chad?
5. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don need when he returns home and how are those needs met?
2. Why does Don think he is able to help others in pain or recovery from injury?
3. After several years what had Don told Eva about his death?
4. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
5. Why has Don agreed to see a local police officer?
6. What does Don say at Joyce's memorial service?
7. How did his accident affect his mother and how does she help out?
8. What happened with a classmate of Nicole's at the university?
9. What two things does Don realize after sharing his story with others?
10. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)