|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) It wasn't as good as now.
(b) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(c) He will never have that back.
(d) It was better than now.
2. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
(a) He was indifferent.
(b) He thought his father would die.
(c) He denied the extent of the injuries.
(d) He didn't really know what to think.
3. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
(a) His anger.
(b) His longing to return to heaven.
(c) His depression.
(d) His failure to fight.
4. What does Don ask his three children to do?
(a) Make all A's in school.
(b) Be good and listen to Eva.
(c) Write about how their life is affected.
(d) Try out for sports.
5. What did Joyce love to listen to?
(a) Rock and roll.
(b) Don's story of heaven.
(c) Television preachers.
(d) Gospel music.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
2. How is Chad's emotional state when Don visits?
3. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
4. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
5. What has Eva had to do since Don's accident?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)