|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That his father's legs get better.
(b) That he can live with his grandparents.
(c) That his father returns to his job.
(d) That their father could participate more in their lives.
2. When a woman is dying in the hospital her daughter plays a tape for her. What was she listening to when she died?
(a) Don's description of heaven.
(b) Don's preaching on salvation.
(c) The song, What a Friend we Have in Jesus
(d) Don talking about his recovery.
3. How did Don normally feel about people who say they've had a near death experience?
4. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
(b) To not scream at him.
(c) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(d) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
5. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
(a) Dick holding his hand.
(b) His grandfather's hug.
(c) A warm, glowing light shining on him.
(d) The semi-truck hitting him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
2. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
3. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
4. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
5. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)