|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
(a) Invites them to church.
(b) Goes to physical therapy with them.
(c) Gives them advice.
(d) Takes them to dinner.
2. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
(a) She couldn't hit the high notes.
(b) She sang at the wrong time.
(c) She laughed when Don stood up.
(d) Her choice of music.
3. What does Don believe about why he didn't die?
(a) He has a purpose to fulfill.
(b) Dick needed to have faith in prayer.
(c) His children needed him.
(d) His wife is really bad at business decisions.
4. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has been very rude.
(b) He has ignored them.
(c) He has used them.
(d) He has been too nice.
5. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
(a) His failure to fight.
(b) His depression.
(c) His longing to return to heaven.
(d) His anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
2. What does Don wish someone had given him when he was recovering?
3. What did Nicole call to tell her father several months after he was at her school?
4. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
5. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
2. Who does Don meet at the arena in Houston? What happens when he meets him?
3. What does Don ask of his three children and how do they respond?
4. How did his accident affect his mother and how does she help out?
5. After several years what had Don told Eva about his death?
6. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
7. How does Don deal with telling his story now?
8. How is Don's emotional health by Chapter Ten?
9. What did Don do instead of watching more television and what was the end result?
10. What does Don need when he returns home and how are those needs met?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)