|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) To not scream at him.
(b) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(c) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
(d) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
2. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) If Eva will stand by him.
(b) Whether he'll preach again.
(c) How long the pain will last.
(d) If his children can handle his care.
3. How does Don feel about his life now?
(a) He wants to return to heaven.
(b) He still feels depressed.
(c) There is always a presence with him.
(d) It is still painful.
4. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Depression and anger.
(b) Calm and peaceful feelings.
(c) Separation anxiety.
(d) Joy at his father's life.
5. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
(a) He was indifferent.
(b) He didn't really know what to think.
(c) He thought his father would die.
(d) He denied the extent of the injuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
2. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
3. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
4. Why did a woman start sobbing as Don was telling his story at a church?
5. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)