|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
(a) To show that the brain helps a person when dying.
(b) To prove he is special.
(c) To encourage people.
(d) To scare people into believing in God.
2. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
(a) The youth group leader.
(d) Her grandparents.
3. What does Don say about being broken up in the accident?
(a) God was always in control.
(b) God allowed it to happen.
(c) His life is much better now.
(d) God put him back together.
4. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He also feels he must tell the story.
(c) He is feeling very holy.
(d) He feels he should keep his mouth shut.
5. Why is Don reluctant to share his story?
(a) He cries everytime he tells it.
(b) People will think he's crazy.
(c) People will think he's lying.
(d) People will think he's a saint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don think God has for each person?
2. What does Don tell Brad about how he felt when recovering?
3. What happened to Chad?
4. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
5. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do a couple of the studies on near death experiences say and what is Don's answer to them?
2. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
3. What does Don say to the police officer, Brad and his wife?
4. Who begins crying when Don is speaking at a church and why? What did she tell Don?
5. What does Don tell about waking up and having someone holding his hand and what does he find out about that?
6. Why has Don agreed to see a local police officer?
7. What kind of award does Nicole receive and how did she qualify for it?
8. What does Don say at Joyce's memorial service?
9. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
10. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)