|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say about being broken up in the accident?
(a) God was always in control.
(b) God put him back together.
(c) God allowed it to happen.
(d) His life is much better now.
2. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
(b) To not scream at him.
(c) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
(d) So she wouldn't patronize him.
3. What does Don wish someone had given him when he was recovering?
(a) A good back scratcher.
(b) Knowledge of the entire procedure.
(c) Tough love.
4. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
(a) His father.
(b) A hired nurse.
(c) David Gentiles.
(d) His mother.
5. How does Don feel telling the story now?
(a) He is indifferent to it.
(b) He still struggles with it.
(c) He loves to tell it.
(d) He is reluctant but willing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
2. Why is Don reluctant to share his story?
3. What does Don tell Chad?
4. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
5. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)