|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother in Seattle.
(c) The hospital.
(d) A man hurt in a bar fight.
2. What did Nicole call to tell her father several months after he was at her school?
(a) Her classmate was in the hospital.
(b) Her classmate applied to seminary.
(c) Her classmate left school.
(d) Her classmate had passed away.
3. What does Don wish someone had given him when he was recovering?
(a) Tough love.
(c) Knowledge of the entire procedure.
(d) A good back scratcher.
4. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
(a) She laughed when Don stood up.
(b) She couldn't hit the high notes.
(c) She sang at the wrong time.
(d) Her choice of music.
5. How does Don feel telling the story now?
(a) He still struggles with it.
(b) He loves to tell it.
(c) He is indifferent to it.
(d) He is reluctant but willing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
2. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
3. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
4. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
5. What amazes Don most about being on the television show?
Short Essay Questions
1. After several years what had Don told Eva about his death?
2. What do a couple of the studies on near death experiences say and what is Don's answer to them?
3. What does David challenge Don to do and what happens?
4. Why does Don think he is able to help others in pain or recovery from injury?
5. What is one of the worst parts of Don's recovery and how do they handle it?
6. Who does Don meet at the arena in Houston? What happens when he meets him?
7. What does Don ask of his three children and how do they respond?
8. What two things does Don realize after sharing his story with others?
9. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
10. What does Don need when he returns home and how are those needs met?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)