|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
(a) Her choice of music.
(b) She couldn't hit the high notes.
(c) She sang at the wrong time.
(d) She laughed when Don stood up.
2. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
(a) His grandfather's hug.
(b) A warm, glowing light shining on him.
(c) The semi-truck hitting him again.
(d) Dick holding his hand.
3. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
(a) Pain killing drugs.
(b) Wishful thinking.
(c) Strong beliefs.
(d) The deprivation of oxygen to the brain.
4. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
(b) The person recovered.
(c) The person died.
(d) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
5. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
(a) A hired nurse.
(b) His father.
(c) David Gentiles.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don think his story can help people?
2. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
3. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
4. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
5. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened with a classmate of Nicole's at the university?
2. What kind of people does Don seem to meet?
3. What does Don ask of his three children and how do they respond?
4. How did his accident affect his mother and how does she help out?
5. Where did Don go in Houston and what did he have to do to get a seat? Why?
6. What does Don tell about waking up and having someone holding his hand and what does he find out about that?
7. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
8. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
9. What do a couple of the studies on near death experiences say and what is Don's answer to them?
10. Why does Don think he is able to help others in pain or recovery from injury?
This section contains 1,144 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)