|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
(a) Strong beliefs.
(b) Pain killing drugs.
(c) The deprivation of oxygen to the brain.
(d) Wishful thinking.
2. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Fighting between them.
(b) Sports in which he can't participate.
(c) Teasing their sister.
(d) Disobeying their mother.
3. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
(a) Hope for herself.
(b) Something to think about.
(c) Peace about people dying.
(d) Fear for not being saved.
4. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
(a) She couldn't hit the high notes.
(b) She sang at the wrong time.
(c) Her choice of music.
(d) She laughed when Don stood up.
5. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
2. What did Nicole call to tell her father several months after he was at her school?
3. How does Eva see her husband?
4. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
5. What does Don think God has for each person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things does Don realize after sharing his story with others?
2. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
3. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
4. Why has Don agreed to see a local police officer?
5. Why does Don think he is able to help others in pain or recovery from injury?
6. How did his accident affect his mother and how does she help out?
7. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
8. Who does Don meet at the arena in Houston? What happens when he meets him?
9. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
10. Where did Don go in Houston and what did he have to do to get a seat? Why?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)