|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) It was better than now.
(b) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(c) He will never have that back.
(d) It wasn't as good as now.
2. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
(a) He can feel God.
(b) He has raised others from the dead.
(c) He is alive.
(d) He has seen heaven.
3. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
(a) He thought his father would die.
(b) He was indifferent.
(c) He didn't really know what to think.
(d) He denied the extent of the injuries.
4. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
(a) Dick's wife.
(b) No one.
(c) His wife.
(d) The EMTs.
5. What does one friend ask Don?
(a) Didn't he think he was meant to share it.
(b) Has he talked to a psychiatrist.
(c) Does his wife know he didn't think of her.
(d) Will his children be afraid of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who almost loses his leg when his motorcycle crashes?
2. What kind of car did Don's son, Joe, decide to buy?
3. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
4. What kinds of people does Don seem to come in contact with following his recovery?
5. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don say at Joyce's memorial service?
2. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
3. Why has Don agreed to see a local police officer?
4. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
5. What does Don need when he returns home and how are those needs met?
6. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
7. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
8. What did Don do instead of watching more television and what was the end result?
9. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
10. What is one of the worst parts of Don's recovery and how do they handle it?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)