|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who almost loses his leg when his motorcycle crashes?
(a) A young teenager.
(b) A fireman.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A member of Don's church.
2. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
(a) Eats a sandwich Don fixes.
(b) Watches television with Don.
(c) Gives his father a hug.
(d) Plays the piano for Don.
3. What does Don tell Chad?
(a) He will be fine eventually.
(b) He should buck up and act better.
(c) He might not fully recover.
(d) He should come to church.
4. How did one of Nicole's classmates come in contact with Don?
(a) Nicole brings him home.
(b) Nicole brings him to meet her father for dinner.
(c) Don meets him at a bookstore.
(d) Don visits the school for a speaking engagement.
5. When Don is on a television show who calls to speak with him?
(a) His wife.
(c) A woman.
(d) David Gentiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
2. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
3. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
4. How does Don feel about his life now?
5. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don say at Joyce's memorial service?
2. What happened with a classmate of Nicole's at the university?
3. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
4. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
5. What kind of award does Nicole receive and how did she qualify for it?
6. What does Don say to the police officer, Brad and his wife?
7. How did his accident affect his mother and how does she help out?
8. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
9. What does Don tell about waking up and having someone holding his hand and what does he find out about that?
10. What two things does Don realize after sharing his story with others?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)