|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
(a) Her driving.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her discipling of the children.
(d) Her decision-making skills.
2. What happened to Chad?
(a) He was shot in a drive by shooting.
(b) He was injured overseas in the army.
(c) He had a skiing accident.
(d) He was in a car accident.
3. What kinds of people does Don seem to come in contact with following his recovery?
(a) Those needing to hear his story.
(b) Those who don't believe his story.
(c) Healthy people.
(d) Religious people.
4. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
(b) The person recovered.
(c) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
(d) The person died.
5. What kind of car did Don's son, Joe, decide to buy?
(a) A Chevy pick-up.
(b) A Ford Mustang.
(c) A Hummer.
(d) A Ford Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say about being broken up in the accident?
2. How does Don think his story can help people?
3. What is the long prognosis for Don?
4. Who is Chad Vowell?
5. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
2. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
3. After several years what had Don told Eva about his death?
4. What happened with a classmate of Nicole's at the university?
5. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
6. What does David challenge Don to do and what happens?
7. What does Don say to the police officer, Brad and his wife?
8. What is one of the worst parts of Don's recovery and how do they handle it?
9. What kind of award does Nicole receive and how did she qualify for it?
10. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)