|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Don and the youth group sit in the top of the auditorium in Houston?
(a) Don wanted to get some exercise.
(b) Those seats had a good view.
(c) They get a late start.
(d) It was the seats on their tickets.
2. Why is Don reluctant to share his story?
(a) People will think he's a saint.
(b) People will think he's crazy.
(c) People will think he's lying.
(d) He cries everytime he tells it.
3. What does one friend ask Don?
(a) Will his children be afraid of him.
(b) Has he talked to a psychiatrist.
(c) Didn't he think he was meant to share it.
(d) Does his wife know he didn't think of her.
4. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The person died.
(b) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
(c) The person recovered.
(d) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
5. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
(a) Gives them advice.
(b) Invites them to church.
(c) Goes to physical therapy with them.
(d) Takes them to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
2. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
3. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
4. How does Eva see her husband?
5. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)