|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nicole call to tell her father several months after he was at her school?
(a) Her classmate applied to seminary.
(b) Her classmate was in the hospital.
(c) Her classmate had passed away.
(d) Her classmate left school.
2. What does Don believe about why he didn't die?
(a) Dick needed to have faith in prayer.
(b) His wife is really bad at business decisions.
(c) He has a purpose to fulfill.
(d) His children needed him.
3. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) Having to send the children away.
(b) The pain of physical therapy.
(c) Having his wife stronger than him.
(d) Not being a minister.
4. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
(a) Gave his father a homemade present.
(b) Gave his father a gentle hug.
(c) Offered to clean the house.
(d) Got in a fight with his mother.
5. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
(b) The person recovered.
(c) The person died.
(d) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Don have trouble discussing his trip to heaven?
2. To whom does Don first tell the entire story?
3. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
4. What does Nicole receive for an award?
5. Why did Don and the youth group sit in the top of the auditorium in Houston?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)