|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
(a) Takes them to dinner.
(b) Gives them advice.
(c) Goes to physical therapy with them.
(d) Invites them to church.
2. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
(a) He feels he should keep his mouth shut.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is feeling very holy.
(d) He also feels he must tell the story.
3. To whom does Don first tell the entire story?
(a) His church.
(b) David Gentiles.
(c) His pastor.
4. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
(a) The EMTs.
(b) Dick's wife.
(c) His wife.
(d) No one.
5. How did Don normally feel about people who say they've had a near death experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don tell Chad?
2. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
3. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
4. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
5. To what does Don look forward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
2. What does David challenge Don to do and what happens?
3. What two things does Don realize after sharing his story with others?
4. Who begins crying when Don is speaking at a church and why? What did she tell Don?
5. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
6. What did Don do instead of watching more television and what was the end result?
7. What is one of the worst parts of Don's recovery and how do they handle it?
8. What are some of the obstacles Don faces in daily living because of his physical problems?
9. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
10. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)