|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don think he is doing when he tells people of his time in heaven?
(a) Preparing them for their journey to heaven.
(b) Gaining sympathy.
(c) Making them become Christians.
(d) Making them want to be better people.
2. What does Nicole receive for an award?
(a) A new hymnal.
(b) A crown and scepter.
(c) A scholarship to church camp.
(d) A new Bible.
3. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
(a) He will walk back in to visit.
(b) He is supposed to hug them.
(c) He will never come back.
(d) He will need more surgeries.
4. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Teasing their sister.
(b) Sports in which he can't participate.
(c) Disobeying their mother.
(d) Fighting between them.
5. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
(a) No one was holding his hand.
(b) His grandfather was dead.
(c) It was dusk and the sun was not shining.
(d) He didn't find out anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
2. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
3. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
4. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
5. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of people does Don seem to meet?
2. What does Don say to the police officer, Brad and his wife?
3. Who begins crying when Don is speaking at a church and why? What did she tell Don?
4. What does Don need when he returns home and how are those needs met?
5. What two things does Don realize after sharing his story with others?
6. Why does Don think he is able to help others in pain or recovery from injury?
7. What happened with a classmate of Nicole's at the university?
8. Where did Don go in Houston and what did he have to do to get a seat? Why?
9. How does Don deal with telling his story now?
10. What do a couple of the studies on near death experiences say and what is Don's answer to them?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)