|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don tell Brad about how he felt when recovering?
(a) He was indifferent to life.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was frustrated with the doctors' pessimism.
(d) He was happy to be alive.
2. How did Don normally feel about people who say they've had a near death experience?
3. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The person died.
(b) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
(c) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
(d) The person recovered.
4. What does Don think God has for each person?
(a) A plan for his/her life.
(b) A good job and happy life.
(c) A book on their sins.
(d) A certain number of days.
5. What did Joyce love to listen to?
(a) Television preachers.
(b) Gospel music.
(c) Don's story of heaven.
(d) Rock and roll.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel telling the story now?
2. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
3. What does Don tell Chad?
4. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
5. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
2. What did Don do instead of watching more television and what was the end result?
3. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
4. How is Don's emotional health by Chapter Ten?
5. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
6. What are some of the obstacles Don faces in daily living because of his physical problems?
7. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
8. What kind of award does Nicole receive and how did she qualify for it?
9. Where did Don go in Houston and what did he have to do to get a seat? Why?
10. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)