|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
(a) No one.
(b) The EMTs.
(c) His wife.
(d) Dick's wife.
2. To what does Don look forward?
(a) Playing ball with his sons.
(b) Running a marathon.
(c) Returning to heaven.
(d) Having another child.
3. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
(a) That his wife is still with him.
(b) That he is not dead.
(c) That he was the only one in the car.
(d) That he can walk.
4. What does Don tell Chad?
(a) He will be fine eventually.
(b) He should come to church.
(c) He might not fully recover.
(d) He should buck up and act better.
5. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
(a) His pastor.
(b) His children.
(c) His church.
(d) Two friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
2. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
3. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
4. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
5. Why is Don reluctant to share his story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don tell about waking up and having someone holding his hand and what does he find out about that?
2. How is Don's emotional health by Chapter Ten?
3. What does Don say to the police officer, Brad and his wife?
4. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
5. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
6. What do a couple of the studies on near death experiences say and what is Don's answer to them?
7. What kind of award does Nicole receive and how did she qualify for it?
8. How does Don deal with telling his story now?
9. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
10. What does Don need when he returns home and how are those needs met?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)