|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
(a) He take up bed yoga.
(b) He yelled to let them out.
(c) He meditate.
(d) He pray more.
2. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(b) It's completely true.
(c) It was an hallucination.
(d) It was impossible.
3. What does Don tell Chad?
(a) He might not fully recover.
(b) He will be fine eventually.
(c) He should come to church.
(d) He should buck up and act better.
4. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
(a) Wishful thinking.
(b) The deprivation of oxygen to the brain.
(c) Strong beliefs.
(d) Pain killing drugs.
5. How does Charlie when he is diagnosed with cancer after Don talks to him?
(a) Peaceful and ready to see heaven.
(b) Like he had been healed.
(c) Joyful he is dying.
(d) Ready to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
2. What does one friend ask Don?
3. What happened to Chad?
4. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
5. What did Nicole call to tell her father several months after he was at her school?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
2. Who begins crying when Don is speaking at a church and why? What did she tell Don?
3. What does Don say at Joyce's memorial service?
4. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
5. Who does Don meet at the arena in Houston? What happens when he meets him?
6. What happened with a classmate of Nicole's at the university?
7. Where did Don go in Houston and what did he have to do to get a seat? Why?
8. What does Don say to the police officer, Brad and his wife?
9. How is Don's emotional health by Chapter Ten?
10. What kind of people does Don seem to meet?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)