|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicole receive for an award?
(a) A scholarship to church camp.
(b) A crown and scepter.
(c) A new Bible.
(d) A new hymnal.
2. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
(a) He didn't find out anything.
(b) His grandfather was dead.
(c) No one was holding his hand.
(d) It was dusk and the sun was not shining.
3. Who is Chad Vowell?
(a) A former youth minister at South Park.
(b) A friend of his twin sons.
(c) The pastor at South Park.
(d) His brother-in-law.
4. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
(a) Goes to physical therapy with them.
(b) Takes them to dinner.
(c) Invites them to church.
(d) Gives them advice.
5. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
(b) The person recovered.
(c) The person died.
(d) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
2. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
4. To what does Don look forward?
5. What does Don think he is doing when he tells people of his time in heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Don go in Houston and what did he have to do to get a seat? Why?
2. What two things does Don realize after sharing his story with others?
3. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
4. What does Don say at Joyce's memorial service?
5. What does David challenge Don to do and what happens?
6. What does Don tell about waking up and having someone holding his hand and what does he find out about that?
7. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
8. Who does Don meet at the arena in Houston? What happens when he meets him?
9. What kind of award does Nicole receive and how did she qualify for it?
10. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
This section contains 1,205 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)