|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chad Vowell?
(a) A friend of his twin sons.
(b) The pastor at South Park.
(c) A former youth minister at South Park.
(d) His brother-in-law.
2. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
(a) No one.
(b) His wife.
(c) Dick's wife.
(d) The EMTs.
3. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
(a) He would go to Mexico for treatment.
(b) He would depend on prayer for healing.
(c) He would take chemotherapy.
(d) He would kill himself.
4. To what does Don look forward?
(a) Returning to heaven.
(b) Playing ball with his sons.
(c) Having another child.
(d) Running a marathon.
5. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Disobeying their mother.
(b) Sports in which he can't participate.
(c) Teasing their sister.
(d) Fighting between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
2. When Don is on a television show who calls to speak with him?
3. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
4. How does Eva see her husband?
5. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of people does Don seem to meet?
2. What kind of award does Nicole receive and how did she qualify for it?
3. Who does Don meet at the arena in Houston? What happens when he meets him?
4. Why does Don think he is able to help others in pain or recovery from injury?
5. What do a couple of the studies on near death experiences say and what is Don's answer to them?
6. What did Don do instead of watching more television and what was the end result?
7. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
8. What is one of the major changes Eva faces during Don's recovery? How does Don react to that change?
9. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
10. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)