|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) Not being a minister.
(b) The pain of physical therapy.
(c) Having his wife stronger than him.
(d) Having to send the children away.
2. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
(a) That he can walk.
(b) That he is not dead.
(c) That his wife is still with him.
(d) That he was the only one in the car.
3. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
(a) Attend church.
(b) Sit out on the lawn.
(c) Go to the store.
(d) Go to the movies with Eva.
4. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
(a) Eats a sandwich Don fixes.
(b) Gives his father a hug.
(c) Watches television with Don.
(d) Plays the piano for Don.
5. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A man hurt in a bar fight.
(c) His brother in Seattle.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
2. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
3. How did one of Nicole's classmates come in contact with Don?
4. How does Don feel telling the story now?
5. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
Short Essay Questions
1. After several years what had Don told Eva about his death?
2. What two things does Don realize after sharing his story with others?
3. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
4. What does David challenge Don to do and what happens?
5. Why has Don agreed to see a local police officer?
6. What does Don tell about waking up and having someone holding his hand and what does he find out about that?
7. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
8. What do a couple of the studies on near death experiences say and what is Don's answer to them?
9. How did his accident affect his mother and how does she help out?
10. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)