|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say about being broken up in the accident?
(a) God was always in control.
(b) God allowed it to happen.
(c) His life is much better now.
(d) God put him back together.
2. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
(a) A warm, glowing light shining on him.
(b) The semi-truck hitting him again.
(c) His grandfather's hug.
(d) Dick holding his hand.
3. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
(a) He can feel God.
(b) He is alive.
(c) He has raised others from the dead.
(d) He has seen heaven.
4. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
(a) Hope for herself.
(b) Peace about people dying.
(c) Something to think about.
(d) Fear for not being saved.
5. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He divorced her.
(d) He was killed in a car wreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don describe Joyce, Eva's sister-in-law?
2. How did one of Nicole's classmates come in contact with Don?
3. What did Nicole call to tell her father several months after he was at her school?
4. What happened to Chad?
5. How does Don feel about his life now?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Don deal with telling his story now?
2. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
3. Who does Don meet at the arena in Houston? What happens when he meets him?
4. What does David challenge Don to do and what happens?
5. What kind of award does Nicole receive and how did she qualify for it?
6. Who begins crying when Don is speaking at a church and why? What did she tell Don?
7. What does Don need when he returns home and how are those needs met?
8. What do a couple of the studies on near death experiences say and what is Don's answer to them?
9. Why has Don agreed to see a local police officer?
10. What does Don say to the police officer, Brad and his wife?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)