|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through the driver's window.
(c) Through the trunk.
(d) Through the windshield.
2. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was taken to the hospital.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was given a citation.
(d) He was killed.
3. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For X-rays.
(b) To go to church.
(c) For exercise.
(d) To see his family.
4. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(b) After a few minutes.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) About a half hour.
5. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was clogged up.
(b) It was inserted in his stomach.
(c) It was pinched.
(d) It was too small.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
2. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
4. What does Don say God has removed?
5. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
2. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
3. What does one of the EMTs tell Dick and what does he do?
4. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
5. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
6. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
7. What is one thing that happens that gives Don hope?
8. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
9. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
10. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)