|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The power of it.
(b) The senselessness of it.
(c) How more people should do it.
(d) How it is soothing.
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is asking for water.
(b) Don has a pulse.
(c) Don is dead.
(d) Don has passed out unconscious.
3. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
4. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don starts to thrash about.
(b) Don begins to sing.
(c) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(d) Don screams.
5. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) His home on earth.
(b) A large, ornate gate.
(c) A meadow full of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
3. What does the frame do for a bone?
4. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
5. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
2. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
3. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
4. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
5. What does Dick do when he goes to Don's car?
6. How do the people around Don appear?
7. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
8. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
9. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
10. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)