|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(b) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(c) He is watching Dan's children.
(d) He'll see him in heaven.
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Lake Crossways.
(b) The Gulf Highway.
(c) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(d) The Wilderness Road.
3. What year did Don have his accident?
4. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) He kept seeing heaven.
(b) His monitor kept going off.
(c) His wife kept talking to him.
(d) The nurses would wake him up.
5. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They got a flat tire.
(b) They were stuck in traffic.
(c) They were one of the people hit.
(d) Nothing happened to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
2. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
3. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
4. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
2. What kind of people does Don seem to meet?
3. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
4. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
5. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
6. After several years what had Don told Eva about his death?
7. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
8. What is one of the worst parts of Don's recovery and how do they handle it?
9. How is Don's emotional health by Chapter Ten?
10. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)