|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the trunk.
(b) Through the windshield.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the driver's window.
2. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His wife kept talking to him.
(b) The nurses would wake him up.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
3. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Honda civic.
(b) Ford mustang.
(c) Ford Escort.
(d) Chrysler minivan.
4. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Eating big dinners at his house.
(b) Going to his funeral.
(c) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(d) Playing baseball with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don see first when he dies?
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
4. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
5. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Don go after he leaves the accident scene?
2. What are some of the obstacles Don faces in daily living because of his physical problems?
3. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
4. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
5. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
6. What does Don say to the police officer, Brad and his wife?
7. Who begins crying when Don is speaking at a church and why? What did she tell Don?
8. What surprised Eva most about Don in the months after the accident and what did she do about it? How does she view Don?
9. What does one of the EMTs tell Dick and what does he do?
10. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)