|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Wilderness Road.
(b) The Gulf Highway.
(c) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(d) The Lake Crossways.
2. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Release papers for surgery.
(b) Release papers for him to go home.
(c) Papers to put him in rehab.
(d) His last will and testament.
3. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(b) Room phone.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Sending letters with nurses.
4. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(b) He doesn't know.
(c) About a half hour.
(d) After a few minutes.
5. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Hope that he will leave soon.
(c) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(d) Joy at being alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
2. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
3. What idea had Don been considering that week?
4. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are some of the people Don sees in heaven?
2. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
3. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
4. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
5. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
6. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
7. How does Don feel about being in heaven?
8. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
9. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
10. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)