|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Starting a new church.
(b) Sending his son to private school.
(c) Having another child.
(d) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
2. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(b) To break up an argument.
(c) To fill out accident forms.
(d) To pronounce Don dead.
3. What year did Don have his accident?
4. Where was Don's car struck?
(b) In the back.
(c) On the right side.
(d) On the left side.
5. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(d) Church on Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
3. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
2. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
3. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
4. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
5. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
6. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
7. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
8. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
9. Who are some of the people Don sees in heaven?
10. Where does Don go after he leaves the accident scene?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)