|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) There were escaped convicts.
(b) The truck was from the prison.
(c) They had the only cell phone.
(d) They were on routine patrol.
2. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he is sure the person is dead.
(b) If he can help with the live victims.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If it will take long to clear the road.
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That there are no internal injuries.
(b) That he has gone to the light.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That his family will be all right.
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A bait shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(b) Diluted bleach.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
2. When is Don able to sleep?
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
4. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
5. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who sees Don off when he leaves the hospital and what do they expect?
2. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
3. What did Don do instead of watching more television and what was the end result?
4. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
5. What does Don need when he returns home and how are those needs met?
6. How do the people around Don appear?
7. How is Don feeling in the hospital and who tries to help him?
8. Where did Don go in Houston and what did he have to do to get a seat? Why?
9. What does Jay Perkins tell Don about his independent attitude?
10. What happened with a classmate of Nicole's at the university?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)