|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(b) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(c) He'll see him in heaven.
(d) He is watching Dan's children.
2. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) His pastoral instincts.
(b) He can't eat while they're there.
(c) He never gets any sleep.
(d) They talk too much.
3. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) His grandfather holds him back.
(b) He is whisked back to earh.
(c) He stumbles and falls.
(d) He runs into a force field.
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(b) Minor cuts and bruises.
(c) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(d) Both were killed.
5. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was too small.
(b) It was inserted in his stomach.
(c) It was clogged up.
(d) It was pinched.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
2. How long does Don wear the frame?
3. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
5. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
2. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
3. What does Don hear as he draws closer to the gate?
4. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
5. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
6. How do the people around Don appear?
7. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
8. What does Dick do when he goes to Don's car?
9. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
10. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)