|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It holds the bone together.
(b) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(c) It helps the bone heal faster.
(d) It pulls the bone apart.
2. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He misses his wife.
(b) He doesn't think about earth.
(c) He is completely happy.
(d) He is stunned.
3. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(b) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(c) Not being able to get out of bed.
(d) All the metal inside him.
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Wide four lane.
(b) Full of curves.
(c) Narrow with no shoulders.
(d) Rough and full of holes.
5. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Declare him dead.
(b) Pull him from the car.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Give him an I.V.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
2. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
3. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
4. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
5. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What hit Don and what happened to his car?
2. What do the paramedics do about Don when they first arrive at the scene of the accident?
3. How do the people around Don appear?
4. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
5. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
6. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
7. How does Don feel about being in heaven?
8. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
9. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
10. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)