|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are heightened.
(c) They are slightly dull.
(d) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
2. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) All thoughts of being human.
(b) The scars from a football injury.
(c) All concept of negativity or worry.
(d) Any love he had for earth.
3. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) They haven't talked to her.
(b) He has a fifty percent chance.
(c) He probably won't make it through the night.
(d) He is doing well.
4. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(b) If he can help with the live victims.
(c) If it will take long to clear the road.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
5. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(b) There's no change in how he feels.
(c) Much more comfortable.
(d) Exhausted and in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
2. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
3. How long does Don wear the frame?
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
5. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
2. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
3. With whom does Don finally share his entire story and how did it go?
4. What kind of people does Don seem to meet?
5. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
6. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
7. What are some of the obstacles Don faces in daily living because of his physical problems?
8. How is Don's emotional health by Chapter Ten?
9. What does Don say at Joyce's memorial service?
10. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)