|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(b) Take it off for a break.
(c) Reverse it to the other side.
(d) Clean and sterilize it.
2. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) He sleeps almost all the time.
(b) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(c) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(d) With sleeping pills.
3. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was awake and screaming.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He was asleep.
(d) He still had no pulse.
4. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) His last will and testament.
(b) Papers to put him in rehab.
(c) Release papers for him to go home.
(d) Release papers for surgery.
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) How more people should do it.
(b) The senselessness of it.
(c) The power of it.
(d) How it is soothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
2. Why has the justice of peace been called?
3. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
4. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
5. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
2. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
3. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
4. What hit Don and what happened to his car?
5. How is Don feeling in the hospital and who tries to help him?
6. Where does Don go after he leaves the accident scene?
7. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
8. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
9. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
10. What is one thing that happens that gives Don hope?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)