|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) Two months.
2. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Clean and sterilize it.
(b) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(c) Take it off for a break.
(d) Reverse it to the other side.
3. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His wife kept talking to him.
(b) The nurses would wake him up.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(c) A voice organizing the crowd.
(d) A voice delivering a sermon.
5. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His wife, Eva.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His wife and his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
3. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
4. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
5. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are some of the people Don sees in heaven?
2. How does Don feel about being in heaven?
3. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
4. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
5. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
6. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
7. What is one thing that happens that gives Don hope?
8. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
9. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
10. What does Jay Perkins tell Don about his independent attitude?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)