|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and his brother.
(b) His wife, Eva.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His wife and three children.
2. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are heightened.
(c) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(d) They are slightly dull.
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They cut off all visitors but her.
(b) They allow more than just family in.
(c) They limit Don's visitors.
(d) They set up a bigger room for him.
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) All have influenced his life.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) The are all sad to see him there.
(d) They were all older than him.
5. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A small child.
(b) His wife.
(c) A Baptist minister.
(d) A Catholic priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
2. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
3. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
4. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
5. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
2. How does Don feel about being in heaven?
3. What does Don hear as he draws closer to the gate?
4. How do the people around Don appear?
5. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
6. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
7. What do the paramedics do about Don when they first arrive at the scene of the accident?
8. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
9. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
10. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)