|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was too small.
(b) It was clogged up.
(c) It was pinched.
(d) It was inserted in his stomach.
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His great uncle.
(d) His mother.
3. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(c) His heart has stopped again.
(d) He has double pneumonia.
4. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two months.
5. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Gulf Highway.
(b) The Wilderness Road.
(c) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(d) The Lake Crossways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don see first when he dies?
2. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
3. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
4. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
5. What hit Don's car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
2. What do the paramedics do about Don when they first arrive at the scene of the accident?
3. What is one thing that happens that gives Don hope?
4. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
5. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
6. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
7. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
8. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
9. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
10. How do the people around Don appear?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)