|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
(a) A large pick-up truck.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A Suburban.
2. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he has gone to the light.
(b) That he come alive immediately.
(c) That there are no internal injuries.
(d) That his family will be all right.
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Full of curves.
(b) Rough and full of holes.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Narrow with no shoulders.
4. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He stumbles and falls.
(b) He runs into a force field.
(c) He is whisked back to earh.
(d) His grandfather holds him back.
5. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) They talk too much.
(b) He never gets any sleep.
(c) He can't eat while they're there.
(d) His pastoral instincts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
5. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
2. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
3. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
4. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
5. Who are some of the people Don sees in heaven?
6. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
7. How does Don feel about being in heaven?
8. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
9. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
10. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)