|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
2. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(b) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(c) Hope that he will leave soon.
(d) Joy at being alive.
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They got a flat tire.
(b) Nothing happened to them.
(c) They were stuck in traffic.
(d) They were one of the people hit.
4. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(c) If he is sure the person is dead.
(d) If he can help with the live victims.
5. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don begins to sing.
(b) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(c) Don starts to thrash about.
(d) Don screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea had Don been considering that week?
2. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
3. What does Don see first when he dies?
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
5. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
2. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
3. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
4. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
5. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
6. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
7. How do the people around Don appear?
8. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
9. How does Don feel about being in heaven?
10. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)