|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Waited for the police.
(b) Pulled Don from his car.
(c) Return to Don.
(d) Load up the others and leave.
2. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) An Italian physician.
(b) A Russian doctor.
(c) An American engineer.
(d) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
3. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(b) He refuses to eat.
(c) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(d) He has an infection in his colon.
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(b) The frame isn't helping him/her.
(c) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(d) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
5. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) With sleeping pills.
(b) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(c) He sleeps almost all the time.
(d) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
3. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
4. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
5. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
2. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
3. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
4. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
5. What does one of the EMTs tell Dick and what does he do?
6. What does Jay Perkins tell Don about his independent attitude?
7. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
8. What does Dick do when he goes to Don's car?
9. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
10. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)