|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Turn around and go another way.
(b) Pray for the people from his car.
(c) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(d) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
2. Where was Don's car struck?
(b) On the right side.
(c) In the back.
(d) On the left side.
3. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) Any love he had for earth.
(b) The scars from a football injury.
(c) All concept of negativity or worry.
(d) All thoughts of being human.
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) His Sunday school teacher.
(c) His first grade teacher.
(d) His old minister.
5. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Declare him dead.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Give him an I.V.
(d) Pull him from the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Don wear the frame?
2. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
3. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
4. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
2. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
3. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
4. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
5. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
6. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
7. What does Dick do when he goes to Don's car?
8. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
9. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
10. What does Jay Perkins tell Don about his independent attitude?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)