|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(c) His heart has stopped again.
(d) He has double pneumonia.
2. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(b) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(c) They are older than when he last saw them.
(d) They are all younger than he remembered.
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They allow more than just family in.
(b) They set up a bigger room for him.
(c) They cut off all visitors but her.
(d) They limit Don's visitors.
4. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(c) Joy at being alive.
(d) Hope that he will leave soon.
5. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
2. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
3. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
4. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What hit Don and what happened to his car?
2. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
3. What is one thing that happens that gives Don hope?
4. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
5. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
6. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
7. Who are some of the people Don sees in heaven?
8. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
9. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
10. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)