|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Return to Don.
(b) Pulled Don from his car.
(c) Waited for the police.
(d) Load up the others and leave.
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it is dead.
(b) It was smashed up badly.
(c) The person in it could use last rites.
(d) They will be moving the car shortly.
3. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) Mostly old hynms.
(c) There's no singing, just music.
(d) All types, modern and ancient.
5. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(b) He goes into a coma.
(c) He has double pneumonia.
(d) His heart has stopped again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
2. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
3. How long does Don wear the frame?
4. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
5. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are some of the people Don sees in heaven?
2. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
3. What does Don hear as he draws closer to the gate?
4. How do the people around Don appear?
5. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
6. Where does Don go after he leaves the accident scene?
7. What do the paramedics do about Don when they first arrive at the scene of the accident?
8. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
9. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
10. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)