|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
2. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(b) Helping them with their problems.
(c) Shutting them out.
(d) Talking too much.
3. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The senselessness of it.
(b) The power of it.
(c) How it is soothing.
(d) How more people should do it.
4. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Pull him from the car.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Declare him dead.
(d) Give him an I.V.
5. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is getting better.
(b) No change.
(c) It is worse.
(d) It is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Don wedged in the car?
2. Why has the justice of peace been called?
3. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
4. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
5. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dick do when he goes to Don's car?
2. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
3. Who are some of the people Don sees in heaven?
4. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
5. What do the paramedics do about Don when they first arrive at the scene of the accident?
6. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
7. What does Don hear as he draws closer to the gate?
8. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
9. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
10. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)