|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Shutting them out.
(c) Helping them with their problems.
(d) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
2. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The power of it.
(b) How it is soothing.
(c) How more people should do it.
(d) The senselessness of it.
3. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It was pinned against the bridge.
(b) It slid into two other cars.
(c) It slid half-way into the lake.
(d) It turned over in the median.
4. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) There are very sick patients there.
(b) His roommate is very noisy.
(c) He is imagining the noise.
(d) It is him who is making the noise.
5. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the trunk.
(b) Through the windshield.
(c) Through the driver's window.
(d) Through the back door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
2. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
3. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
4. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Don do instead of watching more television and what was the end result?
2. What does Jay Perkins tell Don about his independent attitude?
3. How does Don deal with telling his story now?
4. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
5. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
6. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
7. After several years what had Don told Eva about his death?
8. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
9. What does Don think about his children through his ordeal?
10. Where did Don go in Houston and what did he have to do to get a seat? Why?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)