|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Clean and sterilize it.
(b) Take it off for a break.
(c) Reverse it to the other side.
(d) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Pray for the people from his car.
(b) Turn around and go another way.
(c) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(d) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
3. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(b) No one.
(c) Two angels.
(d) A large crowd of people.
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) An inmate from the prison.
(b) A Texas Ranger.
(c) His brother.
(d) Another Baptist minister.
5. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Russian doctor.
(b) An Italian physician.
(c) An American engineer.
(d) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
2. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
3. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does one of the EMTs tell Dick and what does he do?
2. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
3. What does Don hear as he draws closer to the gate?
4. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
5. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
6. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
7. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
8. How do the people around Don appear?
9. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
10. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)