|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His great uncle.
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His old minister.
(d) His first grade teacher.
3. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Russian doctor.
(b) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(c) An Italian physician.
(d) An American engineer.
4. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(b) He is watching Dan's children.
(c) He'll see him in heaven.
(d) He's forming a prayer vigil.
5. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They were all older than him.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) The are all sad to see him there.
(d) All have influenced his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
2. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
4. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
5. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a woman who called in at a radio station tell Don and what does Don do about it?
2. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
3. After several years what had Don told Eva about his death?
4. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
5. In what other way besides accident victim does Don help people?
6. Where does Don go after he leaves the accident scene?
7. Who begins crying when Don is speaking at a church and why? What did she tell Don?
8. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
9. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
10. What does Jay Perkins tell Don about his independent attitude?
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)