|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Cold and rainy.
(c) Snow and ice had fallen.
(d) Warm and windy.
2. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
3. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the left side.
(c) On the right side.
(d) In the back.
4. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is asking for water.
(b) Don has passed out unconscious.
(c) Don has a pulse.
(d) Don is dead.
5. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) His wife.
(b) A Baptist minister.
(c) A Catholic priest.
(d) A small child.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
2. What hit Don's car?
3. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
4. What year did Don have his accident?
5. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
2. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
3. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
4. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
5. What is one thing that happens that gives Don hope?
6. What does Don hear as he draws closer to the gate?
7. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
8. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
9. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
10. What hit Don and what happened to his car?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)