|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice organizing the crowd.
(d) A voice delivering a sermon.
2. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(d) A large family.
3. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He refuses to eat.
(b) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(c) He has an infection in his colon.
(d) Nothing tastes good to eat.
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) To see his family.
(b) For exercise.
(c) To go to church.
(d) For X-rays.
5. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His wife and his brother.
(c) His wife, Eva.
(d) His mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
2. What does Eva see about the visitors?
3. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
4. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
2. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
3. Where does Don go after he leaves the accident scene?
4. What route does Don take to return home and what is that route like?
5. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
6. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
7. What does Jay Perkins tell Don about his independent attitude?
8. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
9. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
10. What is the Iliazrov Frame and how is it used?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)