|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Shutting them out.
(c) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(d) Helping them with their problems.
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A Baptist convention.
(b) A football game.
(c) A week long religious rally.
(d) A honeymoon.
3. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He would say no.
(b) He is too heavily medicated.
(c) He can't write with the broken arm.
(d) He is asleep.
4. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(b) It pulls the bone apart.
(c) It helps the bone heal faster.
(d) It holds the bone together.
5. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For exercise.
(b) To go to church.
(c) For X-rays.
(d) To see his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
3. What does Don see first when he dies?
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
5. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
2. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
3. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
4. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
5. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
6. Why does Eva decide to limit the number of visitors Don sees a day?
7. What happens six days after Don's accident and what are Eva's and David Gentiles' response? What do the doctors discover?
8. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
9. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
10. What does Jay Perkins tell Don about his independent attitude?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)