|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
2. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both were killed.
(b) Minor cuts and bruises.
(c) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(d) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
3. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(b) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(c) All the metal inside him.
(d) Not being able to get out of bed.
4. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
5. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Exhausted and in pain.
(b) There's no change in how he feels.
(c) Much more comfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
2. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
3. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
4. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
5. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
2. What do the paramedics do about Don when they first arrive at the scene of the accident?
3. How is Don feeling in the hospital and who tries to help him?
4. Who are Dick and Anita and what did they do as they were driving home?
5. What is one thing that happens that gives Don hope?
6. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
7. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
8. What are the first injuries Don has that they fix immediately at the hospital?
9. What does Don not experience and what does he experience when he dies?
10. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)