|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) Another Baptist minister.
(b) A Texas Ranger.
(c) An inmate from the prison.
(d) His brother.
2. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are all younger than he remembered.
(b) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(c) They are older than when he last saw them.
(d) He doesn't notice anything about them.
3. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A football game.
(b) A Baptist convention.
(c) A week long religious rally.
(d) A honeymoon.
4. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They have no effect on Don.
(b) They are helping Don.
(c) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(d) They are making it harder for Don.
5. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He stumbles and falls.
(b) He runs into a force field.
(c) He is whisked back to earh.
(d) His grandfather holds him back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
3. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
4. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
5. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the EMTs do when they arrive at the accident site and then when they've seen all the victims?
2. What are some of the coincidences that occurred around Don's accident that help him survive?
3. How do the people around Don appear?
4. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
5. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
6. Who are some of the people Don sees in heaven?
7. What do the paramedics do about Don when they first arrive at the scene of the accident?
8. What hit Don and what happened to his car?
9. Where does Don go after his first surgeries?
10. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)