|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(b) If it will take long to clear the road.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
2. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Pulled Don from his car.
(b) Load up the others and leave.
(c) Waited for the police.
(d) Return to Don.
3. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don begins to sing.
(b) Don starts to thrash about.
(c) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(d) Don screams.
4. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It holds the bone together.
(b) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(c) It helps the bone heal faster.
(d) It pulls the bone apart.
5. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like he will never be free of it.
(b) Like people are staring.
(c) Like he is a child.
(d) As if his life revolves around the frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
2. What does Don say God has removed?
3. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
4. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
5. Where was Don's car struck?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don, what was it carrying and why was that driver driving the vehicle?
2. What is Don thinking about a few days after the accident and the events surrounding it?
3. Who does Don meet in the hospital that helps him and how do they meet?
4. What happened to the people in the other cars that were hit?
5. What happens to Don on a daily or basis that leaves him in pain and exhausted?
6. What is the conference Don attended focused upon?
7. What does Don see when he first arrives in heaven?
8. What is one thing that happens that gives Don hope?
9. What does one of the EMTs tell Dick and what does he do?
10. Why is a justice of the peace called to the scene?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)