|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
(a) His children.
(b) Two friends.
(c) His church.
(d) His pastor.
2. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) Having his wife stronger than him.
(b) The pain of physical therapy.
(c) Having to send the children away.
(d) Not being a minister.
3. What amazes Don most about being on the television show?
(a) That he was able to help someone due to exposure.
(b) That they would want to hear his story.
(c) That his wife looked so good on television.
(d) That he wore a suit for the first time since the accident.
4. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
(a) That he was the only one in the car.
(b) That his wife is still with him.
(c) That he is not dead.
(d) That he can walk.
5. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
(a) That his children will take care of him.
(b) That the pain will be gone in a week.
(c) That God is always with him.
(d) That he will walk again.
6. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
(a) A tiny portion.
(b) He didn't tell her about wanting to stay.
(c) Everything but the singing.
(d) All of it.
7. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
(a) He died of cancer.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He divorced her.
(d) He was killed in a car wreck.
8. What happened to Chad?
(a) He had a skiing accident.
(b) He was shot in a drive by shooting.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He was injured overseas in the army.
9. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(b) It's completely true.
(c) It was an hallucination.
(d) It was impossible.
10. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) If Eva will stand by him.
(b) How long the pain will last.
(c) If his children can handle his care.
(d) Whether he'll preach again.
11. What did Don see when he was leaning against the wall to catch his breath after going to the balcony in the arena?
(a) A young boy in a wheelchair.
(b) The entire youth group standing up.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) The doctor who operated on him.
12. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
(a) Eats a sandwich Don fixes.
(b) Watches television with Don.
(c) Plays the piano for Don.
(d) Gives his father a hug.
13. What does Don say about his experience in heaven?
(a) He thinks he may have imagined it.
(b) It could possibly have been oxygen deprivation.
(c) He wished it hadn't happened.
(d) He can't explain it.
14. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
(a) He also feels he must tell the story.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He feels he should keep his mouth shut.
(d) He is feeling very holy.
15. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
(a) Takes them to dinner.
(b) Invites them to church.
(c) Gives them advice.
(d) Goes to physical therapy with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
2. Who almost loses his leg when his motorcycle crashes?
3. What has Eva had to do since Don's accident?
4. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
5. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)