|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
2. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
(a) An ambulance.
(b) His wife picks him up.
(c) His pastor picks him up.
(d) A helicopter.
3. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
(a) His father.
(b) David Gentiles.
(c) His mother.
(d) A hired nurse.
4. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Calm and peaceful feelings.
(b) Depression and anger.
(c) Joy at his father's life.
(d) Separation anxiety.
5. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(b) It's completely true.
(c) It was an hallucination.
(d) It was impossible.
6. How does Don feel about his life now?
(a) He wants to return to heaven.
(b) There is always a presence with him.
(c) It is still painful.
(d) He still feels depressed.
7. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) To not scream at him.
(b) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
(c) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(d) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
8. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He also feels he must tell the story.
(c) He is feeling very holy.
(d) He feels he should keep his mouth shut.
9. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
(b) When does physical therapy start.
(c) When he can go home.
(d) When he can have visitors.
10. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
11. What did Nicole call to tell her father several months after he was at her school?
(a) Her classmate applied to seminary.
(b) Her classmate was in the hospital.
(c) Her classmate had passed away.
(d) Her classmate left school.
12. What kind of car did Don's son, Joe, decide to buy?
(a) A Ford Ranger.
(b) A Ford Mustang.
(c) A Chevy pick-up.
(d) A Hummer.
13. What does Don think he is doing when he tells people of his time in heaven?
(a) Gaining sympathy.
(b) Preparing them for their journey to heaven.
(c) Making them want to be better people.
(d) Making them become Christians.
14. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has been too nice.
(b) He has ignored them.
(c) He has used them.
(d) He has been very rude.
15. What did Joyce love to listen to?
(a) Don's story of heaven.
(b) Rock and roll.
(c) Gospel music.
(d) Television preachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don describe Joyce, Eva's sister-in-law?
2. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
3. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
4. How is Chad's emotional state when Don visits?
5. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)