|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) The youth group leader.
2. Who almost loses his leg when his motorcycle crashes?
(a) A member of Don's church.
(b) A young teenager.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A fireman.
3. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has been very rude.
(b) He has been too nice.
(c) He has used them.
(d) He has ignored them.
4. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
(b) He can't play with them.
(c) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
(d) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
5. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
(a) A man hurt in a bar fight.
(b) His brother in Seattle.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His mother.
6. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
(a) He didn't really know what to think.
(b) He was indifferent.
(c) He denied the extent of the injuries.
(d) He thought his father would die.
7. What kind of car did Don's son, Joe, decide to buy?
(a) A Ford Ranger.
(b) A Ford Mustang.
(c) A Chevy pick-up.
(d) A Hummer.
8. How does Charlie when he is diagnosed with cancer after Don talks to him?
(a) Joyful he is dying.
(b) Ready to kill himself.
(c) Like he had been healed.
(d) Peaceful and ready to see heaven.
9. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
10. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
(a) He take up bed yoga.
(b) He meditate.
(c) He pray more.
(d) He yelled to let them out.
11. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
(a) An ambulance.
(b) His wife picks him up.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) His pastor picks him up.
12. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
(a) Skis on the bunny slope.
(b) Sit inside and watch the skiers.
(c) He teaches his youngest son how to ski.
(d) He doesn't go on the trip.
13. For how long does Don have trouble discussing his trip to heaven?
(a) For six months.
(b) For seven years.
(c) For five years.
(d) For several years.
14. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Depression and anger.
(b) Joy at his father's life.
(c) Separation anxiety.
(d) Calm and peaceful feelings.
15. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
(a) Go to the movies with Eva.
(b) Sit out on the lawn.
(c) Attend church.
(d) Go to the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
2. When a woman is dying in the hospital her daughter plays a tape for her. What was she listening to when she died?
3. What kinds of people does Don seem to come in contact with following his recovery?
4. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
5. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)