|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
(b) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(c) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
(d) To not scream at him.
2. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
(a) To encourage people.
(b) To prove he is special.
(c) To show that the brain helps a person when dying.
(d) To scare people into believing in God.
3. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When does physical therapy start.
(b) When he can go home.
(c) When he can have visitors.
(d) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
4. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) How long the pain will last.
(b) If his children can handle his care.
(c) Whether he'll preach again.
(d) If Eva will stand by him.
5. When Don is on a television show who calls to speak with him?
(b) David Gentiles.
(c) His wife.
(d) A woman.
6. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
(a) He take up bed yoga.
(b) He yelled to let them out.
(c) He pray more.
(d) He meditate.
7. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
(a) She sobbed.
(b) She screamed.
(c) She slipped on water and fell.
(d) She fainted.
8. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
9. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
(a) The children rotate the duty.
(b) The church uses volunteers.
(c) His mother moves in with them.
(d) They have a day nurse.
10. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
(a) Talked to his children on the phone.
(b) Cried all night.
(c) Went to the hospital chapel.
(d) Watched an old movie.
11. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
(a) No one.
(b) Dick's wife.
(c) His wife.
(d) The EMTs.
12. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
(a) His pastor picks him up.
(b) An ambulance.
(c) His wife picks him up.
(d) A helicopter.
13. What is the long prognosis for Don?
(a) There is no long term prognosis.
(b) He will be fine.
(c) He will not live a long, productive life.
(d) He'll die of old age.
14. Who is Chad Vowell?
(a) A friend of his twin sons.
(b) The pastor at South Park.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) A former youth minister at South Park.
15. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
(a) That God is always with him.
(b) That the pain will be gone in a week.
(c) That he will walk again.
(d) That his children will take care of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don tell Brad about how he felt when recovering?
2. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
3. What does Don ask his three children to do?
4. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
5. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)