|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When does physical therapy start.
(b) When he can go home.
(c) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
(d) When he can have visitors.
2. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The person died.
(b) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
(c) The person recovered.
(d) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
3. What does one friend ask Don?
(a) Didn't he think he was meant to share it.
(b) Will his children be afraid of him.
(c) Does his wife know he didn't think of her.
(d) Has he talked to a psychiatrist.
4. How did one of Nicole's classmates come in contact with Don?
(a) Don visits the school for a speaking engagement.
(b) Nicole brings him to meet her father for dinner.
(c) Nicole brings him home.
(d) Don meets him at a bookstore.
5. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
(a) It was dusk and the sun was not shining.
(b) No one was holding his hand.
(c) He didn't find out anything.
(d) His grandfather was dead.
6. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
(a) She fainted.
(b) She sobbed.
(c) She slipped on water and fell.
(d) She screamed.
7. Who is Chad Vowell?
(a) A friend of his twin sons.
(b) The pastor at South Park.
(c) A former youth minister at South Park.
(d) His brother-in-law.
8. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That he can live with his grandparents.
(b) That his father returns to his job.
(c) That his father's legs get better.
(d) That their father could participate more in their lives.
9. What does Don believe about why he didn't die?
(a) Dick needed to have faith in prayer.
(b) His wife is really bad at business decisions.
(c) He has a purpose to fulfill.
(d) His children needed him.
10. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
(a) Old sermons of his.
(b) The news.
(c) A comedy show.
(d) Inspirational music.
11. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
(b) He can't play with them.
(c) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
(d) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
12. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
(a) The deprivation of oxygen to the brain.
(b) Strong beliefs.
(c) Pain killing drugs.
(d) Wishful thinking.
13. What does Don wish someone had given him when he was recovering?
(b) Knowledge of the entire procedure.
(c) A good back scratcher.
(d) Tough love.
14. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) The pain of physical therapy.
(b) Having to send the children away.
(c) Not being a minister.
(d) Having his wife stronger than him.
15. When a woman is dying in the hospital her daughter plays a tape for her. What was she listening to when she died?
(a) Don's description of heaven.
(b) Don talking about his recovery.
(c) The song, What a Friend we Have in Jesus
(d) Don's preaching on salvation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
2. What did Don see when he was leaning against the wall to catch his breath after going to the balcony in the arena?
3. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
4. How is Chad's emotional state when Don visits?
5. How does Charlie when he is diagnosed with cancer after Don talks to him?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)