|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
(a) He is alive.
(b) He has seen heaven.
(c) He can feel God.
(d) He has raised others from the dead.
2. What does Nicole receive for an award?
(a) A crown and scepter.
(b) A new Bible.
(c) A new hymnal.
(d) A scholarship to church camp.
3. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
(b) The person recovered.
(c) The person died.
(d) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
4. What does Don think God has for each person?
(a) A good job and happy life.
(b) A plan for his/her life.
(c) A book on their sins.
(d) A certain number of days.
5. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) The pain of physical therapy.
(b) Having to send the children away.
(c) Not being a minister.
(d) Having his wife stronger than him.
6. What does Don say about being broken up in the accident?
(a) God was always in control.
(b) God put him back together.
(c) God allowed it to happen.
(d) His life is much better now.
7. How did Don normally feel about people who say they've had a near death experience?
8. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
(a) That the pain will be gone in a week.
(b) That he will walk again.
(c) That God is always with him.
(d) That his children will take care of him.
9. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
(b) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
(c) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
(d) He can't play with them.
10. What did Don see when he was leaning against the wall to catch his breath after going to the balcony in the arena?
(a) The entire youth group standing up.
(b) A young boy in a wheelchair.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) The doctor who operated on him.
11. Who almost loses his leg when his motorcycle crashes?
(a) A member of Don's church.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A young teenager.
12. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It was impossible.
(b) It was an hallucination.
(c) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(d) It's completely true.
13. How does Don feel about his life now?
(a) It is still painful.
(b) He still feels depressed.
(c) There is always a presence with him.
(d) He wants to return to heaven.
14. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
15. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
(a) His wife.
(b) His children.
(c) The minister.
(d) The medical staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
2. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
3. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
4. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
5. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)