|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
(a) Peace about people dying.
(b) Hope for herself.
(c) Fear for not being saved.
(d) Something to think about.
2. What kinds of people does Don seem to come in contact with following his recovery?
(a) Religious people.
(b) Those who don't believe his story.
(c) Those needing to hear his story.
(d) Healthy people.
3. How does Don describe Joyce, Eva's sister-in-law?
(a) A fireball of a woman who loved to sing.
(b) She was quiet and demur.
(c) She was depressed often.
(d) She was a holy woman.
4. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
(a) He divorced her.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He was killed in a car wreck.
5. What did Joyce love to listen to?
(a) Don's story of heaven.
(b) Gospel music.
(c) Rock and roll.
(d) Television preachers.
6. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
(a) To show that the brain helps a person when dying.
(b) To scare people into believing in God.
(c) To prove he is special.
(d) To encourage people.
7. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) To not scream at him.
(b) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(c) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
(d) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
8. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
9. What does Don think he is doing when he tells people of his time in heaven?
(a) Making them want to be better people.
(b) Preparing them for their journey to heaven.
(c) Gaining sympathy.
(d) Making them become Christians.
10. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Fighting between them.
(b) Disobeying their mother.
(c) Teasing their sister.
(d) Sports in which he can't participate.
11. What did Nicole call to tell her father several months after he was at her school?
(a) Her classmate applied to seminary.
(b) Her classmate left school.
(c) Her classmate was in the hospital.
(d) Her classmate had passed away.
12. How did Don normally feel about people who say they've had a near death experience?
13. What does Don believe about why he didn't die?
(a) Dick needed to have faith in prayer.
(b) His children needed him.
(c) He has a purpose to fulfill.
(d) His wife is really bad at business decisions.
14. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
(a) Gave his father a homemade present.
(b) Gave his father a gentle hug.
(c) Got in a fight with his mother.
(d) Offered to clean the house.
15. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A man hurt in a bar fight.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother in Seattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don think God has for each person?
2. Why did a woman start sobbing as Don was telling his story at a church?
3. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
4. Who is Chad Vowell?
5. What does Don tell Brad about how he felt when recovering?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)