|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) Nothing happened to them.
(b) They were stuck in traffic.
(c) They were one of the people hit.
(d) They got a flat tire.
2. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Give him an I.V.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Pull him from the car.
(d) Declare him dead.
3. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was taken to the hospital.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was given a citation.
(d) He was killed.
4. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(a) Alcoholic drinks.
5. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
6. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is worse.
(b) It is gone.
(c) No change.
(d) It is getting better.
7. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His first grade teacher.
(d) His old minister.
8. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That he could return to heaven.
(b) That his wife would divorce him.
(c) That his children didn't see him like that.
(d) That he was well.
9. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an unmarked vehicle.
(b) In an ambulance.
(c) In an EMT truck.
(d) By helicopter.
10. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(b) A large family.
11. What does Don see first when he dies?
(b) A meadow full of flowers.
(c) His home on earth.
(d) A large, ornate gate.
12. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Starting a new church.
(b) Having another child.
(c) Sending his son to private school.
(d) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
13. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A moth in a jar.
(b) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(c) A flight of birds taking off.
(d) Butterflies fluttering.
14. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is too heavily medicated.
(c) He can't write with the broken arm.
(d) He would say no.
15. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Russian doctor.
(b) An Italian physician.
(c) An American engineer.
(d) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
3. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
4. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
5. How long does Don wear the frame?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)