|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He's not sure it's true.
(b) He was told not to discuss it by God.
(c) They will think he's crazy.
(d) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
2. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) He doesn't know.
(c) About a half hour.
(d) After a few minutes.
3. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(c) His heart has stopped again.
(d) He has double pneumonia.
4. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Chrysler minivan.
(b) Ford mustang.
(c) Ford Escort.
(d) Honda civic.
5. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice delivering a sermon.
(c) A voice organizing the crowd.
6. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Minor cuts and bruises.
(b) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
7. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross.
(b) There's Power in the Blood.
(d) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
8. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing dead loved ones.
(b) Being greated by beings of light.
(c) Seeing his life pass before him.
(d) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
9. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(b) The frame isn't helping him/her.
(c) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(d) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
10. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
11. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They got a flat tire.
(b) Nothing happened to them.
(c) They were one of the people hit.
(d) They were stuck in traffic.
12. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Return to Don.
(b) Load up the others and leave.
(c) Pulled Don from his car.
(d) Waited for the police.
13. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an EMT truck.
(b) In an ambulance.
(c) In an unmarked vehicle.
(d) By helicopter.
14. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don starts to thrash about.
(b) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(c) Don screams.
(d) Don begins to sing.
15. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He doesn't think about earth.
(b) He misses his wife.
(c) He is stunned.
(d) He is completely happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
4. When is Don able to sleep?
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)