|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That there are no internal injuries.
(b) That his family will be all right.
(c) That he has gone to the light.
(d) That he come alive immediately.
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) They were on routine patrol.
(b) There were escaped convicts.
(c) The truck was from the prison.
(d) They had the only cell phone.
3. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) A large crowd of people.
(b) Two angels.
(d) No one.
4. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He is completely happy.
(b) He doesn't think about earth.
(c) He misses his wife.
(d) He is stunned.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Minor cuts and bruises.
(b) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(c) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(d) Both were killed.
6. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were stuck in traffic.
(b) Nothing happened to them.
(c) They were one of the people hit.
(d) They got a flat tire.
7. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Narrow with no shoulders.
(b) Rough and full of holes.
(c) Full of curves.
(d) Wide four lane.
8. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) All the metal inside him.
(b) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(c) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(d) Not being able to get out of bed.
9. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) A large, ornate gate.
(b) A meadow full of flowers.
(d) His home on earth.
10. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(b) Room phone.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Sending letters with nurses.
11. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) There's Power in the Blood.
(b) The Old Rugged Cross.
(c) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
12. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(c) Alcoholic drinks.
13. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) A Texas Ranger.
(b) An inmate from the prison.
(c) His brother.
(d) Another Baptist minister.
14. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Wilderness Road.
(b) The Lake Crossways.
(c) The Gulf Highway.
(d) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
15. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don begins to sing.
(b) Don starts to thrash about.
(c) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(d) Don screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
2. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
3. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
4. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
5. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)