|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Papers to put him in rehab.
(b) Release papers for surgery.
(c) His last will and testament.
(d) Release papers for him to go home.
2. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Chrysler minivan.
(b) Ford mustang.
(c) Honda civic.
(d) Ford Escort.
3. What does Don see first when he dies?
(b) His home on earth.
(c) A large, ornate gate.
(d) A meadow full of flowers.
4. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Room phone.
(c) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(d) Sending letters with nurses.
5. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are all younger than he remembered.
(b) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(c) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(d) They are older than when he last saw them.
6. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice delivering a sermon.
(b) A voice organizing the crowd.
7. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(b) About a half hour.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) After a few minutes.
8. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Helping them with their problems.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Shutting them out.
(d) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
9. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(b) Like he is a child.
(c) Like he will never be free of it.
(d) Like people are staring.
10. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Diluted bleach.
(c) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
11. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
12. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) All the metal inside him.
(b) Not being able to get out of bed.
(c) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(d) He shakes so it can't stay still.
13. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(b) He's not sure it's true.
(c) He was told not to discuss it by God.
(d) They will think he's crazy.
14. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That he wants to sue the prison.
(b) That he will never drive again.
(c) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(d) That it should not have happened.
15. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Pray for the people from his car.
(b) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(c) Turn around and go another way.
(d) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don losing weight?
2. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
3. How long does Don wear the frame?
4. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
5. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)