|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(b) No one.
(c) A large crowd of people.
(d) Two angels.
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don has passed out unconscious.
(b) Don is asking for water.
(c) Don has a pulse.
(d) Don is dead.
3. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through the windshield.
(c) Through the driver's window.
(d) Through the trunk.
4. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(d) A large family.
5. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(b) He'll see him in heaven.
(c) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(d) He is watching Dan's children.
6. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) They will be moving the car shortly.
(b) The person in it is dead.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) The person in it could use last rites.
7. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His monitor kept going off.
(b) His wife kept talking to him.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) The nurses would wake him up.
8. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Sending letters with nurses.
(b) Cell phone.
(c) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(d) Room phone.
9. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Hope that he will leave soon.
(c) Joy at being alive.
(d) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
10. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
11. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) His pastoral instincts.
(b) He can't eat while they're there.
(c) He never gets any sleep.
(d) They talk too much.
12. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Reverse it to the other side.
(b) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(c) Clean and sterilize it.
(d) Take it off for a break.
13. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the right side.
(b) On the left side.
(c) In the back.
14. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Declare him dead.
(c) Give him an I.V.
(d) Pull him from the car.
15. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He's not sure it's true.
(b) They will think he's crazy.
(c) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(d) He was told not to discuss it by God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
2. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
3. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
4. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)