Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) There were escaped convicts.
(b) The truck was from the prison.
(c) They had the only cell phone.
(d) They were on routine patrol.
2. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he is sure the person is dead.
(b) If he can help with the live victims.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If it will take long to clear the road.
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That there are no internal injuries.
(b) That he has gone to the light.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That his family will be all right.
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A bait shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(b) Diluted bleach.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
6. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are heightened.
(d) They are slightly dull.
7. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) With sleeping pills.
(b) He sleeps almost all the time.
(c) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(d) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
8. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They allow more than just family in.
(b) They set up a bigger room for him.
(c) They cut off all visitors but her.
(d) They limit Don's visitors.
9. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(a) Alcoholic drinks.
10. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He still had no pulse.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He was awake and screaming.
(d) He was asleep.
11. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Ford mustang.
(b) Ford Escort.
(c) Chrysler minivan.
(d) Honda civic.
12. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) His pastor.
(b) His therapist.
(c) Several psychiatrists.
(d) His brother.
13. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three weeks.
14. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They are making it harder for Don.
(b) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(c) They have no effect on Don.
(d) They are helping Don.
15. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His wife kept talking to him.
(b) He kept seeing heaven.
(c) The nurses would wake him up.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
3. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
4. What year did Don have his accident?
5. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)