|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(b) It pulls the bone apart.
(c) It holds the bone together.
(d) It helps the bone heal faster.
2. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was asleep.
(b) He still had no pulse.
(c) He was awake and screaming.
(d) He was unconscious.
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A small child.
(b) A Baptist minister.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Catholic priest.
4. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
5. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are slightly dull.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are heightened.
(d) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
6. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) The are all sad to see him there.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) They were all older than him.
7. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are all younger than he remembered.
(b) They are older than when he last saw them.
(c) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(d) He doesn't notice anything about them.
8. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) They will be moving the car shortly.
(b) The person in it could use last rites.
(c) The person in it is dead.
(d) It was smashed up badly.
9. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(b) Family reunions.
(c) Being at a high school football game.
(d) Church on Sunday.
10. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
11. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) The nurses would wake him up.
(b) His monitor kept going off.
(c) His wife kept talking to him.
(d) He kept seeing heaven.
12. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(b) Joy at being alive.
(c) Hope that he will leave soon.
13. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Give him an I.V.
(b) Pull him from the car.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Declare him dead.
14. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
15. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the windshield.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through the driver's window.
(d) Through the trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
2. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
3. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
4. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)