|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He was taken to the hospital.
2. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(b) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(c) With sleeping pills.
(d) He sleeps almost all the time.
3. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(b) A large family.
4. What hit Don's car?
(a) An eighteen wheeler.
(b) A Suburban.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A large pick-up truck.
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The senselessness of it.
(b) How it is soothing.
(c) How more people should do it.
(d) The power of it.
6. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his wife would divorce him.
(b) That his children didn't see him like that.
(c) That he was well.
(d) That he could return to heaven.
7. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(b) Don starts to thrash about.
(c) Don screams.
(d) Don begins to sing.
8. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pulled it out of the lake.
(c) Pushed it to the median.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
9. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Turn around and go another way.
(b) Pray for the people from his car.
(c) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(d) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
10. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) The nurses would wake him up.
(b) His wife kept talking to him.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
11. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His first grade teacher.
(d) His old minister.
12. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) His grandfather holds him back.
(b) He runs into a force field.
(c) He stumbles and falls.
(d) He is whisked back to earh.
13. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Helping them with their problems.
(b) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(c) Shutting them out.
(d) Talking too much.
14. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) In the back.
(b) On the left side.
(d) On the right side.
15. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) He has a fifty percent chance.
(b) He probably won't make it through the night.
(c) They haven't talked to her.
(d) He is doing well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don see first when he dies?
2. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
3. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
4. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)