|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Diluted bleach.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
2. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They set up a bigger room for him.
(b) They cut off all visitors but her.
(c) They limit Don's visitors.
(d) They allow more than just family in.
3. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He'll see him in heaven.
(b) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(c) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(d) He is watching Dan's children.
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) The frame isn't helping him/her.
(b) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(c) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(d) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
5. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That he could return to heaven.
(b) That his wife would divorce him.
(c) That he was well.
(d) That his children didn't see him like that.
6. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he has gone to the light.
(b) That he come alive immediately.
(c) That his family will be all right.
(d) That there are no internal injuries.
7. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) He is imagining the noise.
(b) His roommate is very noisy.
(c) It is him who is making the noise.
(d) There are very sick patients there.
8. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Much more comfortable.
(c) Exhausted and in pain.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
9. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They were all older than him.
(b) The are all sad to see him there.
(c) They weren't all Christians.
(d) All have influenced his life.
10. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
11. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) They will think he's crazy.
(b) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(c) He's not sure it's true.
(d) He was told not to discuss it by God.
12. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Minor cuts and bruises.
(b) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
13. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(c) He has double pneumonia.
(d) His heart has stopped again.
14. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Baptist minister.
(b) A Catholic priest.
(c) His wife.
(d) A small child.
15. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) Another Baptist minister.
(b) His brother.
(c) A Texas Ranger.
(d) An inmate from the prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
2. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
4. What year did Don have his accident?
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)