|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are all younger than he remembered.
(b) They are older than when he last saw them.
(c) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(d) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A week long religious rally.
(b) A football game.
(c) A Baptist convention.
(d) A honeymoon.
3. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) He can't eat while they're there.
(b) His pastoral instincts.
(c) He never gets any sleep.
(d) They talk too much.
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) Mostly old hynms.
(b) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) There's no singing, just music.
5. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) His brother.
(b) His pastor.
(c) Several psychiatrists.
(d) His therapist.
6. What hit Don's car?
(a) A Suburban.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A large pick-up truck.
7. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They are making it harder for Don.
(b) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(c) They have no effect on Don.
(d) They are helping Don.
8. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Trinity Pines.
(b) Church of the Woods.
(c) Baptist Regional Center.
9. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he is sure the person is dead.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
10. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They limit Don's visitors.
(b) They set up a bigger room for him.
(c) They cut off all visitors but her.
(d) They allow more than just family in.
11. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Pull him from the car.
(c) Declare him dead.
(d) Give him an I.V.
12. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Wide four lane.
(b) Narrow with no shoulders.
(c) Full of curves.
(d) Rough and full of holes.
13. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His wife kept talking to him.
(b) He kept seeing heaven.
(c) The nurses would wake him up.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
14. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His mother and father.
(c) His wife, Eva.
(d) His wife and his brother.
15. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) Butterflies fluttering.
(b) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(c) A moth in a jar.
(d) A flight of birds taking off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
2. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
3. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
4. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
5. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)