|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was pinched.
(b) It was too small.
(c) It was clogged up.
(d) It was inserted in his stomach.
2. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were stuck in traffic.
(b) They got a flat tire.
(c) Nothing happened to them.
(d) They were one of the people hit.
3. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A moth in a jar.
(b) A flight of birds taking off.
(c) Butterflies fluttering.
(d) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
4. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife, Eva.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His wife and his brother.
(d) His mother and father.
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The senselessness of it.
(b) How more people should do it.
(c) The power of it.
(d) How it is soothing.
6. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Church on Sunday.
(c) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(d) Being at a high school football game.
7. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(b) A voice organizing the crowd.
(d) A voice delivering a sermon.
8. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For X-rays.
(b) To see his family.
(c) For exercise.
(d) To go to church.
9. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He has an infection in his colon.
(b) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(c) He refuses to eat.
(d) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
10. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A bait shop.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A grocery store.
11. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(b) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(c) He'll see him in heaven.
(d) He is watching Dan's children.
12. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(b) They were perfect.
(c) They looked like they did on earth.
(d) They didn't seem solid.
13. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He was taken to the hospital.
(d) He was killed.
14. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was unconscious.
(b) He was asleep.
(c) He still had no pulse.
(d) He was awake and screaming.
15. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) His brother.
(b) An inmate from the prison.
(c) A Texas Ranger.
(d) Another Baptist minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
2. How is Don wedged in the car?
3. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
4. What does Don say God has removed?
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)