|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He can't write with the broken arm.
(c) He is too heavily medicated.
(d) He would say no.
2. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(b) A flight of birds taking off.
(c) Butterflies fluttering.
(d) A moth in a jar.
3. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Ford mustang.
(b) Honda civic.
(c) Chrysler minivan.
(d) Ford Escort.
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Baptist Regional Center.
(b) Church of the Woods.
(c) Trinity Pines.
5. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) They will think he's crazy.
(b) He's not sure it's true.
(c) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(d) He was told not to discuss it by God.
6. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(b) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(c) With sleeping pills.
(d) He sleeps almost all the time.
7. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The power of it.
(b) How it is soothing.
(c) How more people should do it.
(d) The senselessness of it.
8. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His great uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His cousin.
9. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He was taken to the hospital.
(d) He broke his leg.
10. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(a) A large family.
11. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through the driver's window.
(c) Through the windshield.
(d) Through the trunk.
12. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was awake and screaming.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He still had no pulse.
(d) He was asleep.
13. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he has gone to the light.
(b) That his family will be all right.
(c) That there are no internal injuries.
(d) That he come alive immediately.
14. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) He can't eat while they're there.
(b) His pastoral instincts.
(c) He never gets any sleep.
(d) They talk too much.
15. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he is sure the person is dead.
(b) If it will take long to clear the road.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
3. What year did Don have his accident?
4. How long does Don wear the frame?
5. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)