|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Much more comfortable.
(c) Exhausted and in pain.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
2. Where was Don's car struck?
(b) On the right side.
(c) On the left side.
(d) In the back.
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(b) To break up an argument.
(c) To pronounce Don dead.
(d) To fill out accident forms.
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They were all older than him.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) The are all sad to see him there.
5. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were stuck in traffic.
(b) Nothing happened to them.
(c) They got a flat tire.
(d) They were one of the people hit.
6. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(b) It pulls the bone apart.
(c) It helps the bone heal faster.
(d) It holds the bone together.
7. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Narrow with no shoulders.
(b) Rough and full of holes.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Full of curves.
8. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) Not being able to get out of bed.
(b) All the metal inside him.
(c) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(d) He shakes so it can't stay still.
9. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) In an ambulance.
(c) In an EMT truck.
(d) In an unmarked vehicle.
10. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Physical therapy.
(b) Walking the halls.
(c) Preaching over the phone.
(d) Meeting with church members.
11. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Baptist Regional Center.
(b) Trinity Pines.
(d) Church of the Woods.
12. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) It is him who is making the noise.
(b) His roommate is very noisy.
(c) He is imagining the noise.
(d) There are very sick patients there.
13. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Joy at being alive.
(b) Hope that he will leave soon.
(c) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
14. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Lake Crossways.
(b) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(c) The Gulf Highway.
(d) The Wilderness Road.
15. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
2. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
4. What does Eva see about the visitors?
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)