|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
2. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It holds the bone together.
(b) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(c) It pulls the bone apart.
(d) It helps the bone heal faster.
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he has gone to the light.
(b) That his family will be all right.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That there are no internal injuries.
4. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(b) A large family.
5. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Sending letters with nurses.
(b) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(c) Room phone.
(d) Cell phone.
6. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(b) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(c) He is watching Dan's children.
(d) He'll see him in heaven.
7. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) There were escaped convicts.
(b) The truck was from the prison.
(c) They had the only cell phone.
(d) They were on routine patrol.
8. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an ambulance.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In an unmarked vehicle.
(d) In an EMT truck.
9. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(d) Alcoholic drinks.
10. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) It was smashed up badly.
(b) The person in it is dead.
(c) The person in it could use last rites.
(d) They will be moving the car shortly.
11. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
12. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Diluted bleach.
13. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(b) No one.
(c) Two angels.
(d) A large crowd of people.
14. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Give him an I.V.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Pull him from the car.
(d) Declare him dead.
15. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) The scars from a football injury.
(b) All concept of negativity or worry.
(c) All thoughts of being human.
(d) Any love he had for earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
2. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
3. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
4. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
5. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)