|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His wife and his brother.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His wife, Eva.
2. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(b) Don begins to sing.
(c) Don starts to thrash about.
(d) Don screams.
3. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(b) He is watching Dan's children.
(c) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(d) He'll see him in heaven.
4. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the left side.
(b) On the right side.
(c) In the back.
5. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Cold and rainy.
(b) Snow and ice had fallen.
(c) Warm and windy.
6. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) There's no change in how he feels.
(c) Much more comfortable.
(d) Exhausted and in pain.
7. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) A meadow full of flowers.
(b) His home on earth.
(d) A large, ornate gate.
8. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For X-rays.
(b) To see his family.
(c) To go to church.
(d) For exercise.
9. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) The truck was from the prison.
(b) They had the only cell phone.
(c) There were escaped convicts.
(d) They were on routine patrol.
10. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They are helping Don.
(b) They have no effect on Don.
(c) They are making it harder for Don.
(d) Eva doesn't notice anything.
11. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Shutting them out.
(c) Helping them with their problems.
(d) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
12. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an ambulance.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In an EMT truck.
(d) In an unmarked vehicle.
13. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To break up an argument.
(b) To fill out accident forms.
(c) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(d) To pronounce Don dead.
14. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
15. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
3. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
4. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
5. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)