|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross.
(b) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(d) There's Power in the Blood.
2. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(b) Take it off for a break.
(c) Reverse it to the other side.
(d) Clean and sterilize it.
3. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the left side.
(b) On the right side.
(d) In the back.
4. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like he is a child.
(b) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(c) Like people are staring.
(d) Like he will never be free of it.
5. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Physical therapy.
(b) Walking the halls.
(c) Preaching over the phone.
(d) Meeting with church members.
6. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was taken to the hospital.
7. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Turn around and go another way.
(b) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(c) Pray for the people from his car.
(d) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
8. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(b) He doesn't know.
(c) After a few minutes.
(d) About a half hour.
9. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(b) Sending his son to private school.
(c) Starting a new church.
(d) Having another child.
10. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(b) That it should not have happened.
(c) That he wants to sue the prison.
(d) That he will never drive again.
11. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His wife kept talking to him.
(b) His monitor kept going off.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) The nurses would wake him up.
12. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the driver's window.
(b) Through the trunk.
(c) Through the windshield.
(d) Through the back door.
13. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(b) He'll see him in heaven.
(c) He is watching Dan's children.
(d) He is bringing his wife to visit.
14. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(b) They looked like they did on earth.
(c) They were perfect.
(d) They didn't seem solid.
15. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He can't write with the broken arm.
(c) He would say no.
(d) He is too heavily medicated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
2. How long does Don wear the frame?
3. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
5. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)