|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Sending his son to private school.
(b) Starting a new church.
(c) Having another child.
(d) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A football game.
(b) A Baptist convention.
(c) A honeymoon.
(d) A week long religious rally.
3. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He'll see him in heaven.
(b) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(c) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(d) He is watching Dan's children.
4. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) His home on earth.
(b) A meadow full of flowers.
(d) A large, ornate gate.
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Trinity Pines.
(b) Church of the Woods.
(d) Baptist Regional Center.
6. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(b) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(c) He has an infection in his colon.
(d) He refuses to eat.
7. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
8. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A small child.
(b) His wife.
(c) A Catholic priest.
(d) A Baptist minister.
9. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Honda civic.
(b) Ford mustang.
(c) Ford Escort.
(d) Chrysler minivan.
10. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Declare him dead.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Pull him from the car.
(d) Give him an I.V.
11. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it is dead.
(b) It was smashed up badly.
(c) They will be moving the car shortly.
(d) The person in it could use last rites.
12. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(b) Pray for the people from his car.
(c) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(d) Turn around and go another way.
13. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They didn't seem solid.
(b) They were perfect.
(c) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(d) They looked like they did on earth.
14. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
15. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(b) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(c) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(d) The frame isn't helping him/her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
2. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
3. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
4. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
5. When is Don able to sleep?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)