|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are heightened.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(d) They are slightly dull.
2. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Honda civic.
(b) Chrysler minivan.
(c) Ford mustang.
(d) Ford Escort.
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he come alive immediately.
(b) That there are no internal injuries.
(c) That his family will be all right.
(d) That he has gone to the light.
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Narrow with no shoulders.
(b) Rough and full of holes.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Full of curves.
5. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don begins to sing.
(b) Don screams.
(c) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(d) Don starts to thrash about.
6. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) The nurses would wake him up.
(b) His monitor kept going off.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) His wife kept talking to him.
7. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Physical therapy.
(b) Preaching over the phone.
(c) Walking the halls.
(d) Meeting with church members.
8. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) Two angels.
(b) A large crowd of people.
(d) No one.
9. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(b) They are older than when he last saw them.
(c) They are all younger than he remembered.
(d) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
10. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the right side.
(b) On the left side.
(d) In the back.
11. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(b) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) Mostly old hynms.
(d) There's no singing, just music.
12. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his children didn't see him like that.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That he was well.
(d) That his wife would divorce him.
13. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) They talk too much.
(b) His pastoral instincts.
(c) He never gets any sleep.
(d) He can't eat while they're there.
14. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) His last will and testament.
(b) Release papers for him to go home.
(c) Papers to put him in rehab.
(d) Release papers for surgery.
15. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) In an EMT truck.
(c) In an ambulance.
(d) In an unmarked vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don see first when he dies?
2. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
3. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
4. What does Eva see about the visitors?
5. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)