|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Helping them with their problems.
(d) Shutting them out.
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an EMT truck.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In an ambulance.
(d) In an unmarked vehicle.
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They were all older than him.
(b) All have influenced his life.
(c) They weren't all Christians.
(d) The are all sad to see him there.
5. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like people are staring.
(b) Like he will never be free of it.
(c) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(d) Like he is a child.
6. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were one of the people hit.
(b) They got a flat tire.
(c) Nothing happened to them.
(d) They were stuck in traffic.
7. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's in the back seat.
(b) He's against the steering wheel.
(c) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(d) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
8. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A moth in a jar.
(b) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(c) Butterflies fluttering.
(d) A flight of birds taking off.
9. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
10. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two months.
11. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They are helping Don.
(b) They are making it harder for Don.
(c) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(d) They have no effect on Don.
12. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That he will never drive again.
(b) That it should not have happened.
(c) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(d) That he wants to sue the prison.
13. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(b) Don begins to sing.
(c) Don screams.
(d) Don starts to thrash about.
14. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being at a high school football game.
(b) Family reunions.
(c) Church on Sunday.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
15. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That his family will be all right.
(b) That he come alive immediately.
(c) That there are no internal injuries.
(d) That he has gone to the light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
2. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
3. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
4. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
5. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)