|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(b) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(c) Turn around and go another way.
(d) Pray for the people from his car.
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(b) Trinity Pines.
(c) Church of the Woods.
(d) Baptist Regional Center.
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Pull him from the car.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Give him an I.V.
(d) Declare him dead.
4. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(b) Alcoholic drinks.
6. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it is dead.
(b) The person in it could use last rites.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) They will be moving the car shortly.
7. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(b) Reverse it to the other side.
(c) Take it off for a break.
(d) Clean and sterilize it.
8. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his children didn't see him like that.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That his wife would divorce him.
(d) That he was well.
9. What year did Don have his accident?
10. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) An American engineer.
(b) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(c) An Italian physician.
(d) A Russian doctor.
11. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid into two other cars.
(b) It slid half-way into the lake.
(c) It turned over in the median.
(d) It was pinned against the bridge.
12. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) His home on earth.
(c) A meadow full of flowers.
(d) A large, ornate gate.
13. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the right side.
(b) In the back.
(d) On the left side.
14. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To pronounce Don dead.
(b) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(c) To break up an argument.
(d) To fill out accident forms.
15. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) The scars from a football injury.
(b) Any love he had for earth.
(c) All thoughts of being human.
(d) All concept of negativity or worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
2. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
4. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
5. What does Eva see about the visitors?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)