|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The power of it.
(b) The senselessness of it.
(c) How it is soothing.
(d) How more people should do it.
2. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was awake and screaming.
(b) He still had no pulse.
(c) He was asleep.
(d) He was unconscious.
3. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Helping them with their problems.
(d) Shutting them out.
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) To see his family.
(b) For exercise.
(c) For X-rays.
(d) To go to church.
5. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That he could return to heaven.
(b) That his children didn't see him like that.
(c) That his wife would divorce him.
(d) That he was well.
6. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(b) A large crowd of people.
(c) No one.
(d) Two angels.
7. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(b) The frame isn't helping him/her.
(c) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(d) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
8. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(b) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(c) He'll see him in heaven.
(d) He is watching Dan's children.
9. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice organizing the crowd.
(d) A voice delivering a sermon.
10. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(b) A large family.
11. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) A Texas Ranger.
(b) Another Baptist minister.
(c) An inmate from the prison.
(d) His brother.
12. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They allow more than just family in.
(b) They set up a bigger room for him.
(c) They cut off all visitors but her.
(d) They limit Don's visitors.
13. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) They were all older than him.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) The are all sad to see him there.
14. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(b) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(c) He refuses to eat.
(d) He has an infection in his colon.
15. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Covered it with a tarp.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Pushed it to the median.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
2. Where was Don's car struck?
3. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
4. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
5. What does Don see first when he dies?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)