|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Church of the Woods.
(c) Baptist Regional Center.
(d) Trinity Pines.
2. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His monitor kept going off.
(b) His wife kept talking to him.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) The nurses would wake him up.
3. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was taken to the hospital.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was given a citation.
(d) He was killed.
4. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He has an infection in his colon.
(b) He refuses to eat.
(c) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(d) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
5. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That he will never drive again.
(b) That he wants to sue the prison.
(c) That it should not have happened.
(d) That God has a purpose for him to live.
6. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(a) A large family.
7. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) His home on earth.
(c) A large, ornate gate.
(d) A meadow full of flowers.
8. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Covered it with a tarp.
(c) Pushed it to the median.
(d) Pulled it out of the lake.
9. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They didn't seem solid.
(b) They were perfect.
(c) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(d) They looked like they did on earth.
10. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice organizing the crowd.
(c) A voice delivering a sermon.
11. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Room phone.
(b) Cell phone.
(c) Sending letters with nurses.
(d) They meet in the patient's lounge.
12. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It holds the bone together.
(b) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(c) It pulls the bone apart.
(d) It helps the bone heal faster.
13. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are all younger than he remembered.
(b) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(c) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(d) They are older than when he last saw them.
14. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He misses his wife.
(b) He doesn't think about earth.
(c) He is completely happy.
(d) He is stunned.
15. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) All types, modern and ancient.
(b) There's no singing, just music.
(c) Mostly old hynms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
2. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
3. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
5. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)