|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) They will be moving the car shortly.
(b) It was smashed up badly.
(c) The person in it is dead.
(d) The person in it could use last rites.
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) An Italian physician.
(b) An American engineer.
(c) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(d) A Russian doctor.
4. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He has an infection in his colon.
(b) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(c) He refuses to eat.
(d) Nothing tastes good to eat.
5. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) After a few minutes.
(b) About a half hour.
(c) He doesn't know.
6. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(b) Don begins to sing.
(c) Don starts to thrash about.
(d) Don screams.
7. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through the windshield.
(c) Through the trunk.
(d) Through the driver's window.
8. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Take it off for a break.
(b) Reverse it to the other side.
(c) Clean and sterilize it.
(d) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
9. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was too small.
(b) It was pinched.
(c) It was inserted in his stomach.
(d) It was clogged up.
10. What hit Don's car?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A Suburban.
(d) A large pick-up truck.
11. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Baptist minister.
(b) A small child.
(c) A Catholic priest.
(d) His wife.
12. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(b) No one.
(c) A large crowd of people.
(d) Two angels.
13. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) Nothing happened to them.
(b) They were stuck in traffic.
(c) They got a flat tire.
(d) They were one of the people hit.
14. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He stumbles and falls.
(b) He is whisked back to earh.
(c) He runs into a force field.
(d) His grandfather holds him back.
15. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is gone.
(b) It is getting better.
(c) It is worse.
(d) No change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the frame do for a bone?
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
3. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
5. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)