|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To break up an argument.
(b) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(c) To pronounce Don dead.
(d) To fill out accident forms.
2. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) About a half hour.
(c) After a few minutes.
3. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(b) Much more comfortable.
(c) Exhausted and in pain.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His first grade teacher.
(d) His old minister.
5. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two months.
6. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is worse.
(b) No change.
(c) It is gone.
(d) It is getting better.
7. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(b) He has an infection in his colon.
(c) He refuses to eat.
(d) Nothing tastes good to eat.
8. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Ford mustang.
(b) Honda civic.
(c) Chrysler minivan.
(d) Ford Escort.
9. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his children didn't see him like that.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That his wife would divorce him.
(d) That he was well.
10. What hit Don's car?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A large pick-up truck.
(d) A Suburban.
11. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
12. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His monitor kept going off.
(b) His wife kept talking to him.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) The nurses would wake him up.
13. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(c) If he is sure the person is dead.
(d) If he can help with the live victims.
14. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Diluted bleach.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
15. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) Butterflies fluttering.
(b) A moth in a jar.
(c) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(d) A flight of birds taking off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
3. What does Don say God has removed?
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
5. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)