|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Church on Sunday.
(c) Being at a high school football game.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) The truck was from the prison.
(b) They had the only cell phone.
(c) There were escaped convicts.
(d) They were on routine patrol.
3. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Wilderness Road.
(b) The Gulf Highway.
(c) The Lake Crossways.
(d) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
4. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an EMT truck.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In an unmarked vehicle.
(d) In an ambulance.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(b) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) Minor cuts and bruises.
6. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) There's no change in how he feels.
(b) Exhausted and in pain.
(d) Much more comfortable.
7. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the trunk.
(b) Through the driver's window.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the windshield.
8. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) The nurses would wake him up.
(b) His wife kept talking to him.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
9. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Two months.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three weeks.
10. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(a) A large family.
11. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing his life pass before him.
(b) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(c) Being greated by beings of light.
(d) Seeing dead loved ones.
12. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) His therapist.
(b) His brother.
(c) Several psychiatrists.
(d) His pastor.
13. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His wife and his brother.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His wife, Eva.
14. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Baptist Regional Center.
(b) Trinity Pines.
(c) Church of the Woods.
15. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(b) They are older than when he last saw them.
(c) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(d) They are all younger than he remembered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
2. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
4. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
5. Where was Don's car struck?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)