|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) The are all sad to see him there.
(c) They were all older than him.
(d) All have influenced his life.
2. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) To go to church.
(b) To see his family.
(c) For exercise.
(d) For X-rays.
3. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) How more people should do it.
(b) How it is soothing.
(c) The power of it.
(d) The senselessness of it.
4. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Load up the others and leave.
(b) Pulled Don from his car.
(c) Waited for the police.
(d) Return to Don.
5. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it is dead.
(b) The person in it could use last rites.
(c) They will be moving the car shortly.
(d) It was smashed up badly.
6. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A football game.
(b) A week long religious rally.
(c) A honeymoon.
(d) A Baptist convention.
7. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
8. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Pray for the people from his car.
(b) Turn around and go another way.
(c) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(d) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
9. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were stuck in traffic.
(b) Nothing happened to them.
(c) They were one of the people hit.
(d) They got a flat tire.
10. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Release papers for him to go home.
(b) Papers to put him in rehab.
(c) His last will and testament.
(d) Release papers for surgery.
11. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A moth in a jar.
(b) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(c) Butterflies fluttering.
(d) A flight of birds taking off.
12. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He was taken to the hospital.
(d) He was killed.
13. What hit Don's car?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A Suburban.
(c) A large pick-up truck.
(d) An eighteen wheeler.
14. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They have no effect on Don.
(b) They are making it harder for Don.
(c) They are helping Don.
(d) Eva doesn't notice anything.
15. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Gulf Highway.
(b) The Wilderness Road.
(c) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(d) The Lake Crossways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
2. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
4. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
5. What kind of car was Don driving?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)