|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Being greated by beings of light.
(b) Seeing his life pass before him.
(c) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(d) Seeing dead loved ones.
2. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Covered it with a tarp.
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
3. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(b) No one.
(c) Two angels.
(d) A large crowd of people.
4. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an EMT truck.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In an ambulance.
(d) In an unmarked vehicle.
5. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) It is him who is making the noise.
(b) His roommate is very noisy.
(c) He is imagining the noise.
(d) There are very sick patients there.
6. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Gulf Highway.
(b) The Wilderness Road.
(c) The Lake Crossways.
(d) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
7. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To break up an argument.
(b) To fill out accident forms.
(c) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(d) To pronounce Don dead.
8. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) He probably won't make it through the night.
(b) He has a fifty percent chance.
(c) They haven't talked to her.
(d) He is doing well.
9. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
10. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That he was well.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That his wife would divorce him.
(d) That his children didn't see him like that.
11. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(b) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) There's no singing, just music.
(d) Mostly old hynms.
12. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The power of it.
(b) The senselessness of it.
(c) How it is soothing.
(d) How more people should do it.
13. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He is whisked back to earh.
(b) His grandfather holds him back.
(c) He runs into a force field.
(d) He stumbles and falls.
14. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Chrysler minivan.
(b) Honda civic.
(c) Ford mustang.
(d) Ford Escort.
15. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Pull him from the car.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Declare him dead.
(d) Give him an I.V.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the frame do for a bone?
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
3. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
4. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
5. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)