Short Answer Key
Prologue and Chapter One: The Accident
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
Declare him dead.
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
A Baptist minister.
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
A Baptist convention.
6. What idea had Don been considering that week?
Starting a new church.
7. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
Cold and rainy.
8. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
The Gulf Highway.
9. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
Narrow with no shoulders.
10. What hit Don's car?
An eighteen wheeler.
11. What happened to Don's car after it was...
This section contains 2,559 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)