1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
Declare him dead.
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
A Baptist minister.
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
A Baptist convention.
6. What idea had Don been considering that week?
Starting a new church.
7. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
Cold and rainy.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,052 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)