|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The senselessness of it.
(b) How it is soothing.
(c) How more people should do it.
(d) The power of it.
2. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His wife kept talking to him.
(b) The nurses would wake him up.
(c) He kept seeing heaven.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
3. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) They haven't talked to her.
(b) He is doing well.
(c) He has a fifty percent chance.
(d) He probably won't make it through the night.
4. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Return to Don.
(b) Waited for the police.
(c) Load up the others and leave.
(d) Pulled Don from his car.
5. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
(a) All of it.
(b) Everything but the singing.
(c) He didn't tell her about wanting to stay.
(d) A tiny portion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
2. How does Don think his story can help people?
3. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
4. What did Joyce love to listen to?
5. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)