|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Don look forward?
(a) Playing ball with his sons.
(b) Having another child.
(c) Returning to heaven.
(d) Running a marathon.
2. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A flight of birds taking off.
(b) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(c) A moth in a jar.
(d) Butterflies fluttering.
3. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Russian doctor.
(b) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(c) An American engineer.
(d) An Italian physician.
4. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was clogged up.
(b) It was too small.
(c) It was inserted in his stomach.
(d) It was pinched.
5. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
(a) The EMTs.
(b) No one.
(c) His wife.
(d) Dick's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
2. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
3. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
4. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
5. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)