|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(b) It was better than now.
(c) He will never have that back.
(d) It wasn't as good as now.
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Diluted bleach.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
3. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an EMT truck.
(b) In an unmarked vehicle.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) In an ambulance.
4. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was inserted in his stomach.
(b) It was pinched.
(c) It was too small.
(d) It was clogged up.
5. How is Chad's emotional state when Don visits?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He's agitated and belligerent.
(c) He has a sullen, monotone persona.
(d) He is happy to be alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
2. What does Don notice about the people around him?
3. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
4. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
5. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)