|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(c) They are heightened.
(d) They are slightly dull.
2. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Much more comfortable.
(b) There's no change in how he feels.
(c) Exhausted and in pain.
3. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(b) Pray for the people from his car.
(c) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(d) Turn around and go another way.
4. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(b) He has double pneumonia.
(c) He goes into a coma.
(d) His heart has stopped again.
5. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) He kept seeing heaven.
(b) His wife kept talking to him.
(c) His monitor kept going off.
(d) The nurses would wake him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
2. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
3. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
4. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
5. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)