|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He would say no.
(b) He can't write with the broken arm.
(c) He is too heavily medicated.
(d) He is asleep.
2. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are heightened.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are slightly dull.
(d) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
3. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His brother in Seattle.
(c) A man hurt in a bar fight.
(d) His mother.
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice organizing the crowd.
(d) A voice delivering a sermon.
5. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
(a) He teaches his youngest son how to ski.
(b) Skis on the bunny slope.
(c) He doesn't go on the trip.
(d) Sit inside and watch the skiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joyce love to listen to?
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
3. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
4. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
5. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)