|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was given a citation.
(d) He was taken to the hospital.
2. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
(a) To scare people into believing in God.
(b) To show that the brain helps a person when dying.
(c) To encourage people.
(d) To prove he is special.
3. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
4. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It's completely true.
(b) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) It was an hallucination.
5. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
(b) The youth group leader.
(c) Her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
2. What does Don see first when he dies?
3. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
4. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
5. Where was Don's car struck?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)