|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Full of curves.
(b) Narrow with no shoulders.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Rough and full of holes.
2. What hit Don's car?
(a) A Suburban.
(b) A large pick-up truck.
(c) An eighteen wheeler.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It was an hallucination.
(b) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(c) It's completely true.
(d) It was impossible.
4. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) He will never have that back.
(b) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(c) It wasn't as good as now.
(d) It was better than now.
5. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) His pastor.
(b) His therapist.
(c) His brother.
(d) Several psychiatrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
3. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
4. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
5. What does Don say about his experience in heaven?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)