|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(c) Sending letters with nurses.
(d) Room phone.
2. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(b) Not being able to get out of bed.
(c) All the metal inside him.
(d) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
3. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Diluted bleach.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
4. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
(a) Inspirational music.
(b) A comedy show.
(c) Old sermons of his.
(d) The news.
5. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
(a) That the pain will be gone in a week.
(b) That his children will take care of him.
(c) That God is always with him.
(d) That he will walk again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
2. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
3. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
5. How does Don feel about being dead?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)