|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
(a) A tiny portion.
(b) He didn't tell her about wanting to stay.
(c) All of it.
(d) Everything but the singing.
2. What hit Don's car?
(a) An eighteen wheeler.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A Suburban.
(d) A large pick-up truck.
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were one of the people hit.
(b) They were stuck in traffic.
(c) Nothing happened to them.
(d) They got a flat tire.
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) His first grade teacher.
(c) His old minister.
(d) His Sunday school teacher.
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Pulled Don from his car.
(b) Waited for the police.
(c) Load up the others and leave.
(d) Return to Don.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the frame do for a bone?
2. What kinds of people does Don seem to come in contact with following his recovery?
3. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
4. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
5. What does Don ask his three children to do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)