|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Chad's emotional state when Don visits?
(a) He is happy to be alive.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He has a sullen, monotone persona.
(d) He's agitated and belligerent.
2. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three weeks.
3. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pushed it to the median.
(b) Covered it with a tarp.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
4. What does Don believe about why he didn't die?
(a) His children needed him.
(b) Dick needed to have faith in prayer.
(c) He has a purpose to fulfill.
(d) His wife is really bad at business decisions.
5. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
(a) Cried all night.
(b) Watched an old movie.
(c) Went to the hospital chapel.
(d) Talked to his children on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
2. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
3. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
4. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
5. Why is Don losing weight?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)