|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brad feel when Don goes to see him?
2. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Calm and peaceful feelings.
(b) Separation anxiety.
(c) Depression and anger.
(d) Joy at his father's life.
3. What did Don see when he was leaning against the wall to catch his breath after going to the balcony in the arena?
(a) A young boy in a wheelchair.
(b) The doctor who operated on him.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) The entire youth group standing up.
4. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Disobeying their mother.
(b) Fighting between them.
(c) Sports in which he can't participate.
(d) Teasing their sister.
5. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) A year.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
3. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
4. What does one study claim is the reason for near death experiences?
5. What does Don tell Chad?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)