|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(c) There's Power in the Blood.
(d) The Old Rugged Cross.
2. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
(a) Attend church.
(b) Sit out on the lawn.
(c) Go to the movies with Eva.
(d) Go to the store.
3. What does Don believe about why he didn't die?
(a) His wife is really bad at business decisions.
(b) Dick needed to have faith in prayer.
(c) He has a purpose to fulfill.
(d) His children needed him.
4. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's in the back seat.
(b) He's against the steering wheel.
(c) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(d) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
5. What does Don do with Brad and his wife?
(a) Takes them to dinner.
(b) Gives them advice.
(c) Goes to physical therapy with them.
(d) Invites them to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one friend ask Don?
2. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
3. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
4. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
5. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)