|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Waited for the police.
(b) Pulled Don from his car.
(c) Return to Don.
(d) Load up the others and leave.
2. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Physical therapy.
(b) Meeting with church members.
(c) Preaching over the phone.
(d) Walking the halls.
3. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
(a) He can feel God.
(b) He is alive.
(c) He has seen heaven.
(d) He has raised others from the dead.
4. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
(a) He was indifferent.
(b) He didn't really know what to think.
(c) He denied the extent of the injuries.
(d) He thought his father would die.
5. How is Chad's emotional state when Don visits?
(a) He has a sullen, monotone persona.
(b) He is happy to be alive.
(c) He's agitated and belligerent.
(d) He is excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
2. What kinds of people does Don seem to come in contact with following his recovery?
3. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
4. What does Eva see about the visitors?
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)