|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
(a) His wife picks him up.
(b) His pastor picks him up.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) An ambulance.
2. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid into two other cars.
(b) It turned over in the median.
(c) It was pinned against the bridge.
(d) It slid half-way into the lake.
3. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
4. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) His therapist.
(b) His brother.
(c) Several psychiatrists.
(d) His pastor.
5. What has Eva had to do since Don's accident?
(a) Put up with his anger.
(b) Take over as head of the household.
(c) Do all the driving.
(d) Work two jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
3. What idea had Don been considering that week?
4. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)