|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
(a) That his children will take care of him.
(b) That the pain will be gone in a week.
(c) That God is always with him.
(d) That he will walk again.
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His great uncle.
3. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Exhausted and in pain.
(b) There's no change in how he feels.
(d) Much more comfortable.
4. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
(b) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
(c) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
(d) He can't play with them.
5. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Covered it with a tarp.
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(d) Pulled it out of the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a woman is dying in the hospital her daughter plays a tape for her. What was she listening to when she died?
2. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
3. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
4. What idea had Don been considering that week?
5. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)