|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don think his story can help people?
(a) Keep them from sin.
(b) Make them serious about living.
(c) Make them religious.
(d) Take away the fear of death.
2. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
(a) He is alive.
(b) He has seen heaven.
(c) He has raised others from the dead.
(d) He can feel God.
3. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) He sleeps almost all the time.
(b) With sleeping pills.
(c) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(d) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
4. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
(a) She slipped on water and fell.
(b) She screamed.
(c) She fainted.
(d) She sobbed.
5. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he is sure the person is dead.
(b) If it will take long to clear the road.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If he can help with the live victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
4. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
5. Who is Chad Vowell?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)