|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one friend ask Don?
(a) Has he talked to a psychiatrist.
(b) Does his wife know he didn't think of her.
(c) Will his children be afraid of him.
(d) Didn't he think he was meant to share it.
2. What amazes Don most about being on the television show?
(a) That his wife looked so good on television.
(b) That they would want to hear his story.
(c) That he wore a suit for the first time since the accident.
(d) That he was able to help someone due to exposure.
3. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Separation anxiety.
(b) Depression and anger.
(c) Calm and peaceful feelings.
(d) Joy at his father's life.
4. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Room phone.
(c) Sending letters with nurses.
(d) They meet in the patient's lounge.
5. Why did Don and the youth group sit in the top of the auditorium in Houston?
(a) Those seats had a good view.
(b) Don wanted to get some exercise.
(c) It was the seats on their tickets.
(d) They get a late start.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
2. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
3. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
4. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
5. What does Don wish someone had given him when he was recovering?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)