|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don believe about why he didn't die?
(a) Dick needed to have faith in prayer.
(b) He has a purpose to fulfill.
(c) His children needed him.
(d) His wife is really bad at business decisions.
2. What does Don say about his experience in heaven?
(a) He can't explain it.
(b) He wished it hadn't happened.
(c) It could possibly have been oxygen deprivation.
(d) He thinks he may have imagined it.
3. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) Whether he'll preach again.
(b) If Eva will stand by him.
(c) How long the pain will last.
(d) If his children can handle his care.
4. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
5. What has Eva had to do since Don's accident?
(a) Do all the driving.
(b) Take over as head of the household.
(c) Work two jobs.
(d) Put up with his anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
2. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
3. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
4. What happened to Chad?
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)