|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) A Baptist minister.
(c) A small child.
(d) His wife.
2. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
(a) No one.
(b) His wife.
(c) Dick's wife.
(d) The EMTs.
3. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
(a) That he was the only one in the car.
(b) That he is not dead.
(c) That he can walk.
(d) That his wife is still with him.
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(b) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(c) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(d) The frame isn't helping him/her.
5. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(b) Like he will never be free of it.
(c) Like people are staring.
(d) Like he is a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
2. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
3. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
4. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
5. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)