|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Joy at being alive.
(b) Hope that he will leave soon.
(c) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
2. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) To not scream at him.
(b) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
(c) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(d) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
3. What amazes Don most about being on the television show?
(a) That he wore a suit for the first time since the accident.
(b) That his wife looked so good on television.
(c) That they would want to hear his story.
(d) That he was able to help someone due to exposure.
4. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he can help with the live victims.
(c) If he is sure the person is dead.
(d) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
5. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don has passed out unconscious.
(b) Don is asking for water.
(c) Don is dead.
(d) Don has a pulse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don think he is doing when he tells people of his time in heaven?
2. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
4. Why did Don and the youth group sit in the top of the auditorium in Houston?
5. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)