|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That his father's legs get better.
(b) That his father returns to his job.
(c) That he can live with his grandparents.
(d) That their father could participate more in their lives.
2. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(b) He's in the back seat.
(c) He's against the steering wheel.
(d) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
3. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(c) Room phone.
(d) Sending letters with nurses.
4. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has been too nice.
(b) He has been very rude.
(c) He has ignored them.
(d) He has used them.
5. How does Charlie when he is diagnosed with cancer after Don talks to him?
(a) Like he had been healed.
(b) Peaceful and ready to see heaven.
(c) Ready to kill himself.
(d) Joyful he is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chad Vowell?
2. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
3. What does Don think he is doing when he tells people of his time in heaven?
4. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
5. How does Eva see her husband?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)