|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were stuck in traffic.
(b) They got a flat tire.
(c) Nothing happened to them.
(d) They were one of the people hit.
2. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
(a) Eager to listen and ask questions.
(d) Sad to have missed it.
3. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That their father could participate more in their lives.
(b) That his father's legs get better.
(c) That he can live with his grandparents.
(d) That his father returns to his job.
4. What does Don ask his three children to do?
(a) Write about how their life is affected.
(b) Try out for sports.
(c) Be good and listen to Eva.
(d) Make all A's in school.
5. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
(a) Hope for herself.
(b) Something to think about.
(c) Peace about people dying.
(d) Fear for not being saved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
3. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
4. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
5. Why did a woman start sobbing as Don was telling his story at a church?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)