|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Hope that he will leave soon.
(b) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(c) Joy at being alive.
2. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A small child.
(b) A Baptist minister.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Catholic priest.
3. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(b) If it will take long to clear the road.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
4. How does Eva see her husband?
(a) As being both good and bad.
(b) As being a fourth child she has to care for.
(c) As too angry.
(d) As a remarkable man.
5. What kinds of people does Don seem to come in contact with following his recovery?
(a) Religious people.
(b) Those who don't believe his story.
(c) Those needing to hear his story.
(d) Healthy people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
2. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
3. What happened to Chad?
4. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
5. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)