|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
(a) To show that the brain helps a person when dying.
(b) To prove he is special.
(c) To encourage people.
(d) To scare people into believing in God.
2. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was given a citation.
(d) He was taken to the hospital.
3. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He runs into a force field.
(b) He stumbles and falls.
(c) His grandfather holds him back.
(d) He is whisked back to earh.
4. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
(a) To accommodate his wheelchair.
(b) So the new minister can have his house.
(c) To save money.
(d) So he's closer to the hospital.
5. Why did a woman start sobbing as Don was telling his story at a church?
(a) She was ill and dying.
(b) Her brother was sick.
(c) Her father had recently passed away.
(d) Her mother had recently passed away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
2. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
4. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)