|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(b) Like he will never be free of it.
(c) Like he is a child.
(d) Like people are staring.
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(b) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(c) Turn around and go another way.
(d) Pray for the people from his car.
3. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(b) Going to his funeral.
(c) Eating big dinners at his house.
(d) Playing baseball with him.
4. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
(a) The children rotate the duty.
(b) His mother moves in with them.
(c) The church uses volunteers.
(d) They have a day nurse.
5. What does Don think God has for each person?
(a) A certain number of days.
(b) A book on their sins.
(c) A good job and happy life.
(d) A plan for his/her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eva see her husband?
2. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
3. Why is Don losing weight?
4. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
5. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)