|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Waited for the police.
(b) Return to Don.
(c) Pulled Don from his car.
(d) Load up the others and leave.
2. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(b) Church on Sunday.
(c) Family reunions.
(d) Being at a high school football game.
3. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Sports in which he can't participate.
(b) Disobeying their mother.
(c) Teasing their sister.
(d) Fighting between them.
4. To whom does Don first tell the entire story?
(a) His church.
(c) His pastor.
(d) David Gentiles.
5. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
(a) Her choice of music.
(b) She sang at the wrong time.
(c) She laughed when Don stood up.
(d) She couldn't hit the high notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Don's son, Joe, decide to buy?
2. What idea had Don been considering that week?
3. When Don is on a television show who calls to speak with him?
4. What does Don tell Chad?
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)