|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were some members of a church upset with the soloist?
(a) She laughed when Don stood up.
(b) Her choice of music.
(c) She sang at the wrong time.
(d) She couldn't hit the high notes.
2. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) The pain of physical therapy.
(b) Not being a minister.
(c) Having to send the children away.
(d) Having his wife stronger than him.
3. What amazes Don most about being on the television show?
(a) That he was able to help someone due to exposure.
(b) That he wore a suit for the first time since the accident.
(c) That his wife looked so good on television.
(d) That they would want to hear his story.
4. What hit Don's car?
(a) A large pick-up truck.
(b) A Suburban.
(c) An eighteen wheeler.
(d) A motorcycle.
5. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) After a few minutes.
(b) He doesn't know.
(d) About a half hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
2. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
3. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
4. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
5. For how long does Don have trouble discussing his trip to heaven?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)