|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the individual whose motorcycle crashed?
(a) The leg was fitted with an Iliazrov Frame.
(b) The doctors considered an Iliazrov Frame.
(c) The person recovered.
(d) The person died.
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(b) It's completely true.
(c) It was an hallucination.
(d) It was impossible.
4. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
(a) Eager to listen and ask questions.
(c) Sad to have missed it.
5. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
(a) He would depend on prayer for healing.
(b) He would go to Mexico for treatment.
(c) He would kill himself.
(d) He would take chemotherapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
2. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
3. How does Charlie when he is diagnosed with cancer after Don talks to him?
4. What does the frame do for a bone?
5. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)