|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
(a) He is supposed to hug them.
(b) He will walk back in to visit.
(c) He will never come back.
(d) He will need more surgeries.
2. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
(a) Her driving.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her decision-making skills.
(d) Her discipling of the children.
3. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing dead loved ones.
(b) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(c) Seeing his life pass before him.
(d) Being greated by beings of light.
4. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
(c) Sad to have missed it.
(d) Eager to listen and ask questions.
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Playing baseball with him.
(b) Eating big dinners at his house.
(c) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(d) Going to his funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
2. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
3. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
4. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
5. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)