|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
(a) He didn't find out anything.
(b) No one was holding his hand.
(c) His grandfather was dead.
(d) It was dusk and the sun was not shining.
2. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) A large, ornate gate.
(b) A meadow full of flowers.
(d) His home on earth.
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Full of curves.
(b) Wide four lane.
(c) Rough and full of holes.
(d) Narrow with no shoulders.
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Church of the Woods.
(c) Trinity Pines.
(d) Baptist Regional Center.
5. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(b) Alcoholic drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
2. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
3. What does one friend ask Don?
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
5. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)