|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the long prognosis for Don?
(a) There is no long term prognosis.
(b) He'll die of old age.
(c) He will not live a long, productive life.
(d) He will be fine.
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Trinity Pines.
(b) Church of the Woods.
(c) Baptist Regional Center.
3. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was taken to the hospital.
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) All have influenced his life.
(c) They were all older than him.
(d) The are all sad to see him there.
5. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
(a) Gave his father a homemade present.
(b) Gave his father a gentle hug.
(c) Offered to clean the house.
(d) Got in a fight with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the justice of peace been called?
2. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
3. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
4. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
5. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)