|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(c) He has double pneumonia.
(d) His heart has stopped again.
2. To whom does Don first tell the entire story?
(a) David Gentiles.
(c) His church.
(d) His pastor.
3. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice organizing the crowd.
(b) A voice delivering a sermon.
4. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(b) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(c) He's against the steering wheel.
(d) He's in the back seat.
5. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) A year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
2. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
3. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
4. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
5. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)