|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is too heavily medicated.
(c) He would say no.
(d) He can't write with the broken arm.
2. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are heightened.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(d) They are slightly dull.
4. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has used them.
(b) He has been too nice.
(c) He has ignored them.
(d) He has been very rude.
5. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His first grade teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His Sunday school teacher.
(d) His old minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
2. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
4. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
5. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)