|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Honda civic.
(b) Ford mustang.
(c) Chrysler minivan.
(d) Ford Escort.
2. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(b) Helping them with their problems.
(c) Shutting them out.
(d) Talking too much.
3. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) He will never have that back.
(b) It wasn't as good as now.
(c) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(d) It was better than now.
4. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(b) Hope that he will leave soon.
(d) Joy at being alive.
5. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Meeting with church members.
(b) Preaching over the phone.
(c) Walking the halls.
(d) Physical therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
2. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
3. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
4. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
5. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)