|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
(a) Her discipling of the children.
(b) Her driving.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her decision-making skills.
2. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) The are all sad to see him there.
(b) All have influenced his life.
(c) They were all older than him.
(d) They weren't all Christians.
3. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) They haven't talked to her.
(b) He is doing well.
(c) He probably won't make it through the night.
(d) He has a fifty percent chance.
4. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pushed it to the median.
(b) Covered it with a tarp.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
5. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That there are no internal injuries.
(b) That his family will be all right.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That he has gone to the light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
2. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
4. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)