|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Release papers for him to go home.
(b) Papers to put him in rehab.
(c) Release papers for surgery.
(d) His last will and testament.
2. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
(a) He has seen heaven.
(b) He is alive.
(c) He can feel God.
(d) He has raised others from the dead.
3. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(b) He will never have that back.
(c) It was better than now.
(d) It wasn't as good as now.
4. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like people are staring.
(b) Like he is a child.
(c) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(d) Like he will never be free of it.
5. How does Don think his story can help people?
(a) Make them religious.
(b) Make them serious about living.
(c) Keep them from sin.
(d) Take away the fear of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
2. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
4. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
5. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)