|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the left side.
(b) On the right side.
(c) In the back.
2. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Papers to put him in rehab.
(b) Release papers for surgery.
(c) His last will and testament.
(d) Release papers for him to go home.
3. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
4. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(b) Turn around and go another way.
(c) Pray for the people from his car.
(d) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing dead loved ones.
(b) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(c) Seeing his life pass before him.
(d) Being greated by beings of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
2. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
4. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)