|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
(a) A large pick-up truck.
(b) A Suburban.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) An eighteen wheeler.
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A week long religious rally.
(b) A honeymoon.
(c) A football game.
(d) A Baptist convention.
3. What does one friend ask Don?
(a) Does his wife know he didn't think of her.
(b) Will his children be afraid of him.
(c) Didn't he think he was meant to share it.
(d) Has he talked to a psychiatrist.
4. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) He probably won't make it through the night.
(b) He is doing well.
(c) He has a fifty percent chance.
(d) They haven't talked to her.
5. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(b) There's Power in the Blood.
(c) The Old Rugged Cross.
(d) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
2. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
3. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
4. What is the long prognosis for Don?
5. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)