|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That his father's legs get better.
(b) That their father could participate more in their lives.
(c) That his father returns to his job.
(d) That he can live with his grandparents.
2. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(b) He sleeps almost all the time.
(c) With sleeping pills.
(d) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
3. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) There were escaped convicts.
(b) They had the only cell phone.
(c) They were on routine patrol.
(d) The truck was from the prison.
4. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) A Baptist minister.
(c) A small child.
(d) His wife.
5. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(b) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
(c) To not scream at him.
(d) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
3. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
4. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
5. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)