|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He'll see him in heaven.
(b) He is watching Dan's children.
(c) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(d) He is bringing his wife to visit.
2. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Calm and peaceful feelings.
(b) Joy at his father's life.
(c) Depression and anger.
(d) Separation anxiety.
3. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
(a) He will need more surgeries.
(b) He will walk back in to visit.
(c) He will never come back.
(d) He is supposed to hug them.
4. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
5. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
(a) Sit inside and watch the skiers.
(b) Skis on the bunny slope.
(c) He doesn't go on the trip.
(d) He teaches his youngest son how to ski.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
2. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
3. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
4. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
5. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)