|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A flight of birds taking off.
(b) Butterflies fluttering.
(c) A moth in a jar.
(d) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
2. How does Don think his story can help people?
(a) Keep them from sin.
(b) Make them serious about living.
(c) Take away the fear of death.
(d) Make them religious.
3. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
(b) When he can go home.
(c) When does physical therapy start.
(d) When he can have visitors.
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For X-rays.
(b) For exercise.
(c) To see his family.
(d) To go to church.
5. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) It wasn't as good as now.
(b) He will never have that back.
(c) It was better than now.
(d) He doesn't think about his previous life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
2. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
3. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
4. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
5. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)