|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
(a) A Suburban.
(b) A large pick-up truck.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) An eighteen wheeler.
2. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He can't write with the broken arm.
(c) He is too heavily medicated.
(d) He would say no.
3. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) A year.
(d) Three weeks.
4. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the right side.
(c) On the left side.
(d) In the back.
5. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
(b) He can't play with them.
(c) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
(d) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
3. To whom does Don first tell the entire story?
4. Why has the justice of peace been called?
5. What is the long prognosis for Don?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)