|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(b) Cold and rainy.
(c) Warm and windy.
(d) Snow and ice had fallen.
2. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the driver's window.
(b) Through the trunk.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the windshield.
3. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
4. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That his father returns to his job.
(b) That their father could participate more in their lives.
(c) That he can live with his grandparents.
(d) That his father's legs get better.
5. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Sports in which he can't participate.
(b) Teasing their sister.
(c) Fighting between them.
(d) Disobeying their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
3. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
4. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
5. How does Don feel telling the story now?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)