|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
(a) His grandfather's hug.
(b) The semi-truck hitting him again.
(c) A warm, glowing light shining on him.
(d) Dick holding his hand.
2. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
(a) Gave his father a homemade present.
(b) Offered to clean the house.
(c) Gave his father a gentle hug.
(d) Got in a fight with his mother.
3. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) All concept of negativity or worry.
(b) Any love he had for earth.
(c) All thoughts of being human.
(d) The scars from a football injury.
4. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
(a) David Gentiles.
(b) A hired nurse.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(c) Hope that he will leave soon.
(d) Joy at being alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
2. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
3. When is Don able to sleep?
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
5. What does Don see first when he dies?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)