|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Diluted bleach.
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) A Texas Ranger.
(b) Another Baptist minister.
(c) His brother.
(d) An inmate from the prison.
3. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it could use last rites.
(b) The person in it is dead.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) They will be moving the car shortly.
4. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(b) Much more comfortable.
(c) There's no change in how he feels.
(d) Exhausted and in pain.
5. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) His last will and testament.
(b) Release papers for him to go home.
(c) Papers to put him in rehab.
(d) Release papers for surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
2. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
3. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
4. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
5. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)