|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Calm and peaceful feelings.
(b) Depression and anger.
(c) Separation anxiety.
(d) Joy at his father's life.
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) His first grade teacher.
(c) His old minister.
(d) A childhood friend.
3. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They were all older than him.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) The are all sad to see him there.
4. What does one friend ask Don?
(a) Didn't he think he was meant to share it.
(b) Has he talked to a psychiatrist.
(c) Will his children be afraid of him.
(d) Does his wife know he didn't think of her.
5. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
(a) Eager to listen and ask questions.
(c) Sad to have missed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
2. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
3. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
4. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
5. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)