|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His great uncle.
2. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(b) Sending his son to private school.
(c) Having another child.
(d) Starting a new church.
3. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That it should not have happened.
(b) That he will never drive again.
(c) That he wants to sue the prison.
(d) That God has a purpose for him to live.
4. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) Whether he'll preach again.
(b) If Eva will stand by him.
(c) If his children can handle his care.
(d) How long the pain will last.
5. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
2. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
3. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
4. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
5. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)