|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(b) He has an infection in his colon.
(c) He refuses to eat.
(d) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
2. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Russian doctor.
(b) An American engineer.
(c) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(d) An Italian physician.
3. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(b) That he will never drive again.
(c) That it should not have happened.
(d) That he wants to sue the prison.
4. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
5. For how long does Don have trouble discussing his trip to heaven?
(a) For six months.
(b) For seven years.
(c) For five years.
(d) For several years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
2. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
3. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
4. What does the frame do for a bone?
5. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)