|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A Baptist convention.
(b) A football game.
(c) A week long religious rally.
(d) A honeymoon.
2. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
(a) Her decision-making skills.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her driving.
(d) Her discipling of the children.
3. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He can't write with the broken arm.
(b) He is asleep.
(c) He is too heavily medicated.
(d) He would say no.
4. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
(a) He has seen heaven.
(b) He is alive.
(c) He can feel God.
(d) He has raised others from the dead.
5. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
(a) His church.
(b) Two friends.
(c) His pastor.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
2. How long does Don wear the frame?
3. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
4. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
5. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)