|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Diluted bleach.
2. How does Don feel telling the story now?
(a) He is indifferent to it.
(b) He still struggles with it.
(c) He loves to tell it.
(d) He is reluctant but willing.
3. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Meeting with church members.
(b) Walking the halls.
(c) Physical therapy.
(d) Preaching over the phone.
4. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has ignored them.
(b) He has been very rude.
(c) He has been too nice.
(d) He has used them.
5. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(b) Much more comfortable.
(c) There's no change in how he feels.
(d) Exhausted and in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
2. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
4. How is Don wedged in the car?
5. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)