|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He still had no pulse.
(b) He was asleep.
(c) He was unconscious.
(d) He was awake and screaming.
2. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
(a) To accommodate his wheelchair.
(b) So he's closer to the hospital.
(c) So the new minister can have his house.
(d) To save money.
3. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his wife would divorce him.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That his children didn't see him like that.
(d) That he was well.
4. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pulled it out of the lake.
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both were killed.
(b) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(c) Minor cuts and bruises.
(d) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
2. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
3. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
5. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)