|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His wife and his brother.
(c) His wife, Eva.
(d) His mother and father.
2. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) Two angels.
(c) No one.
(d) A large crowd of people.
3. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) His pastoral instincts.
(b) He can't eat while they're there.
(c) They talk too much.
(d) He never gets any sleep.
4. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
5. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Helping them with their problems.
(c) Shutting them out.
(d) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
2. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
3. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
4. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
5. Where was Don's car struck?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)