|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
(a) A warm, glowing light shining on him.
(b) The semi-truck hitting him again.
(c) His grandfather's hug.
(d) Dick holding his hand.
2. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
(a) His mother moves in with them.
(b) The church uses volunteers.
(c) The children rotate the duty.
(d) They have a day nurse.
3. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A honeymoon.
(b) A week long religious rally.
(c) A Baptist convention.
(d) A football game.
4. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
(a) No one was holding his hand.
(b) He didn't find out anything.
(c) It was dusk and the sun was not shining.
(d) His grandfather was dead.
5. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
2. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
3. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
4. What idea had Don been considering that week?
5. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)