|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(b) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) Mostly old hynms.
(d) There's no singing, just music.
2. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Church on Sunday.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
3. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was given a citation.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was taken to the hospital.
(d) He was killed.
4. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
5. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
(a) That he is not dead.
(b) That he can walk.
(c) That he was the only one in the car.
(d) That his wife is still with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
2. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
3. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
4. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
5. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)