|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Don first tell the entire story?
(b) His pastor.
(c) David Gentiles.
(d) His church.
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Diluted bleach.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
3. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It pulls the bone apart.
(b) It holds the bone together.
(c) It helps the bone heal faster.
(d) It is a permanent, internal brace.
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(b) Baptist Regional Center.
(c) Church of the Woods.
(d) Trinity Pines.
5. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
2. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
4. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
5. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)