|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don think his story can help people?
(a) Make them serious about living.
(b) Make them religious.
(c) Keep them from sin.
(d) Take away the fear of death.
2. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
3. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
4. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His great uncle.
(d) His mother.
5. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
(a) Went to the hospital chapel.
(b) Talked to his children on the phone.
(c) Cried all night.
(d) Watched an old movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
2. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
3. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
4. How does Don feel about his life now?
5. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)