|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They are helping Don.
(b) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(c) They have no effect on Don.
(d) They are making it harder for Don.
2. What hit Don's car?
(a) A large pick-up truck.
(b) A Suburban.
(c) An eighteen wheeler.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's in the back seat.
(b) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(c) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(d) He's against the steering wheel.
4. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
(a) That he is not dead.
(b) That he was the only one in the car.
(c) That his wife is still with him.
(d) That he can walk.
5. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Reverse it to the other side.
(b) Clean and sterilize it.
(c) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(d) Take it off for a break.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
2. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
3. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
4. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
5. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)