|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) The nurses would wake him up.
(b) He kept seeing heaven.
(c) His wife kept talking to him.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
2. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Release papers for surgery.
(b) Papers to put him in rehab.
(c) His last will and testament.
(d) Release papers for him to go home.
3. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
(a) His grandfather was dead.
(b) It was dusk and the sun was not shining.
(c) No one was holding his hand.
(d) He didn't find out anything.
4. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
(a) Everything but the singing.
(b) He didn't tell her about wanting to stay.
(c) All of it.
(d) A tiny portion.
5. What year did Don have his accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. How does Don think his story can help people?
3. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
4. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)