|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He was taken to the hospital.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was given a citation.
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A football game.
(b) A honeymoon.
(c) A week long religious rally.
(d) A Baptist convention.
3. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(b) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(c) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(d) The frame isn't helping him/her.
5. What hit Don's car?
(a) A Suburban.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A large pick-up truck.
(d) A motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
2. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
3. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
4. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
5. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)