|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
(a) The minister.
(b) His wife.
(c) The medical staff.
(d) His children.
2. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Being greated by beings of light.
(b) Seeing dead loved ones.
(c) Seeing his life pass before him.
(d) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
(b) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
(c) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
(d) He can't play with them.
4. What does one friend ask Don?
(a) Has he talked to a psychiatrist.
(b) Will his children be afraid of him.
(c) Does his wife know he didn't think of her.
(d) Didn't he think he was meant to share it.
5. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That it should not have happened.
(b) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(c) That he wants to sue the prison.
(d) That he will never drive again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
2. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
3. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
4. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)