|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
(a) Plays the piano for Don.
(b) Watches television with Don.
(c) Eats a sandwich Don fixes.
(d) Gives his father a hug.
2. How does Don feel about his life now?
(a) He still feels depressed.
(b) He wants to return to heaven.
(c) It is still painful.
(d) There is always a presence with him.
3. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(b) He's against the steering wheel.
(c) He's in the back seat.
(d) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
4. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(b) Alcoholic drinks.
5. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he has gone to the light.
(b) That there are no internal injuries.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That his family will be all right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
3. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
4. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
5. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)