|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A honeymoon.
(b) A football game.
(c) A week long religious rally.
(d) A Baptist convention.
2. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
(a) His grandfather's hug.
(b) Dick holding his hand.
(c) The semi-truck hitting him again.
(d) A warm, glowing light shining on him.
3. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) A large, ornate gate.
(c) His home on earth.
(d) A meadow full of flowers.
4. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When he can go home.
(b) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
(c) When he can have visitors.
(d) When does physical therapy start.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Minor cuts and bruises.
(b) Both were killed.
(c) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(d) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
2. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
3. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
4. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
5. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)