|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) His pastor picks him up.
(c) His wife picks him up.
(d) An ambulance.
2. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It pulls the bone apart.
(b) It holds the bone together.
(c) It helps the bone heal faster.
(d) It is a permanent, internal brace.
3. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid half-way into the lake.
(b) It turned over in the median.
(c) It was pinned against the bridge.
(d) It slid into two other cars.
4. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has used them.
(b) He has ignored them.
(c) He has been too nice.
(d) He has been very rude.
5. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
(a) His wife.
(b) Dick's wife.
(c) No one.
(d) The EMTs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
2. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
4. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
5. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)