|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
2. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
3. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
(a) He will never come back.
(b) He will walk back in to visit.
(c) He is supposed to hug them.
(d) He will need more surgeries.
4. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Diluted bleach.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
5. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
(b) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
(c) He can't play with them.
(d) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
4. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
5. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)