|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
(a) He will walk back in to visit.
(b) He is supposed to hug them.
(c) He will never come back.
(d) He will need more surgeries.
2. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) Any love he had for earth.
(b) All concept of negativity or worry.
(c) The scars from a football injury.
(d) All thoughts of being human.
3. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don begins to sing.
(b) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(c) Don starts to thrash about.
(d) Don screams.
4. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
(a) He is feeling very holy.
(b) He also feels he must tell the story.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He feels he should keep his mouth shut.
5. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When he can have visitors.
(b) When does physical therapy start.
(c) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
(d) When he can go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
2. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
3. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
4. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)