|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Release papers for surgery.
(b) Release papers for him to go home.
(c) His last will and testament.
(d) Papers to put him in rehab.
2. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(b) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(c) He has an infection in his colon.
(d) He refuses to eat.
3. How does Don think his story can help people?
(a) Make them serious about living.
(b) Keep them from sin.
(c) Make them religious.
(d) Take away the fear of death.
4. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can help with the live victims.
(b) If he is sure the person is dead.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If it will take long to clear the road.
5. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva see about the visitors?
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
3. For how long does Don have trouble discussing his trip to heaven?
4. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
5. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)