|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(b) The frame isn't helping him/her.
(c) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(d) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
2. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(b) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(c) They are older than when he last saw them.
(d) They are all younger than he remembered.
3. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Reverse it to the other side.
(b) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(c) Clean and sterilize it.
(d) Take it off for a break.
4. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) There's no change in how he feels.
(b) Much more comfortable.
(d) Exhausted and in pain.
5. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) There are very sick patients there.
(b) It is him who is making the noise.
(c) He is imagining the noise.
(d) His roommate is very noisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
3. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
5. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)