|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) Another Baptist minister.
(b) An inmate from the prison.
(c) A Texas Ranger.
(d) His brother.
2. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They allow more than just family in.
(b) They cut off all visitors but her.
(c) They set up a bigger room for him.
(d) They limit Don's visitors.
4. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
(a) He meditate.
(b) He yelled to let them out.
(c) He take up bed yoga.
(d) He pray more.
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A week long religious rally.
(b) A football game.
(c) A honeymoon.
(d) A Baptist convention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
2. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
3. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
4. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)