|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To fill out accident forms.
(b) To break up an argument.
(c) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(d) To pronounce Don dead.
2. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They were perfect.
(b) They looked like they did on earth.
(c) They didn't seem solid.
(d) They seemed bigger and stronger.
3. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
4. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(b) He's in the back seat.
(c) He's against the steering wheel.
(d) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
5. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(b) Not being able to get out of bed.
(c) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(d) All the metal inside him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
3. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
4. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
5. What does Don see first when he dies?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)