|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) His pastor.
(b) His therapist.
(c) Several psychiatrists.
(d) His brother.
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is asking for water.
(b) Don is dead.
(c) Don has a pulse.
(d) Don has passed out unconscious.
3. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Sending letters with nurses.
(b) Room phone.
(c) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(d) Cell phone.
4. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) His last will and testament.
(b) Release papers for surgery.
(c) Release papers for him to go home.
(d) Papers to put him in rehab.
5. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) The are all sad to see him there.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) They were all older than him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
2. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
3. Why is Don reluctant to share his story?
4. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
5. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)