|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It was an hallucination.
(b) It's completely true.
(c) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(d) It was impossible.
2. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(b) Clean and sterilize it.
(c) Reverse it to the other side.
(d) Take it off for a break.
3. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(c) Being at a high school football game.
(d) Church on Sunday.
4. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(b) He has an infection in his colon.
(c) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(d) He refuses to eat.
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) He has a fifty percent chance.
(b) He is doing well.
(c) He probably won't make it through the night.
(d) They haven't talked to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
2. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
3. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
4. What does Nicole receive for an award?
5. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)