|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They allow more than just family in.
(b) They set up a bigger room for him.
(c) They cut off all visitors but her.
(d) They limit Don's visitors.
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) They had the only cell phone.
(b) They were on routine patrol.
(c) There were escaped convicts.
(d) The truck was from the prison.
3. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(a) Alcoholic drinks.
4. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has used them.
(b) He has been too nice.
(c) He has been very rude.
(d) He has ignored them.
5. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) His roommate is very noisy.
(b) He is imagining the noise.
(c) It is him who is making the noise.
(d) There are very sick patients there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
3. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
4. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
5. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)