|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Warm and windy.
(b) Cold and rainy.
(c) Snow and ice had fallen.
2. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A bait shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A pharmacy.
3. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was asleep.
(b) He was awake and screaming.
(c) He still had no pulse.
(d) He was unconscious.
4. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(d) A large family.
5. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has used them.
(b) He has been very rude.
(c) He has been too nice.
(d) He has ignored them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car was Don driving?
2. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
3. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
5. For how long does Don have trouble discussing his trip to heaven?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)