|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife, Eva.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His wife and his brother.
2. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
(a) To save money.
(b) So the new minister can have his house.
(c) To accommodate his wheelchair.
(d) So he's closer to the hospital.
3. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) All thoughts of being human.
(b) The scars from a football injury.
(c) Any love he had for earth.
(d) All concept of negativity or worry.
4. How does Don think his story can help people?
(a) Make them serious about living.
(b) Keep them from sin.
(c) Take away the fear of death.
(d) Make them religious.
5. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) An Italian physician.
(b) A Russian doctor.
(c) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(d) An American engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
2. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
4. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
5. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)