|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) His grandfather holds him back.
(b) He stumbles and falls.
(c) He is whisked back to earh.
(d) He runs into a force field.
2. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He has double pneumonia.
(b) His heart has stopped again.
(c) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(d) He goes into a coma.
3. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
(c) Sad to have missed it.
(d) Eager to listen and ask questions.
4. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Give him an I.V.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Pull him from the car.
(d) Declare him dead.
5. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(b) Exhausted and in pain.
(c) There's no change in how he feels.
(d) Much more comfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
2. What idea had Don been considering that week?
3. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
4. When is Don able to sleep?
5. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)