|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(b) A large family.
2. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) His brother.
(b) An inmate from the prison.
(c) A Texas Ranger.
(d) Another Baptist minister.
3. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid half-way into the lake.
(b) It slid into two other cars.
(c) It was pinned against the bridge.
(d) It turned over in the median.
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(b) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(c) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(d) The frame isn't helping him/her.
5. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are heightened.
(c) They are slightly dull.
(d) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
2. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
4. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
5. What idea had Don been considering that week?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)