|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he come alive immediately.
(b) That he has gone to the light.
(c) That there are no internal injuries.
(d) That his family will be all right.
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) There were escaped convicts.
(b) They had the only cell phone.
(c) They were on routine patrol.
(d) The truck was from the prison.
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Rough and full of holes.
(b) Narrow with no shoulders.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Full of curves.
4. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He's not sure it's true.
(b) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(c) He was told not to discuss it by God.
(d) They will think he's crazy.
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A honeymoon.
(b) A Baptist convention.
(c) A football game.
(d) A week long religious rally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
3. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
4. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
5. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)