|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He is stunned.
(b) He misses his wife.
(c) He is completely happy.
(d) He doesn't think about earth.
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice delivering a sermon.
(b) A voice organizing the crowd.
3. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For exercise.
(b) To see his family.
(c) To go to church.
(d) For X-rays.
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Narrow with no shoulders.
(b) Full of curves.
(c) Rough and full of holes.
(d) Wide four lane.
5. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) With sleeping pills.
(b) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(c) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(d) He sleeps almost all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
3. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
4. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)