|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(b) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(c) Not being able to get out of bed.
(d) All the metal inside him.
2. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) His therapist.
(b) Several psychiatrists.
(c) His pastor.
(d) His brother.
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(c) They are slightly dull.
(d) They are heightened.
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(b) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(c) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(d) The frame isn't helping him/her.
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) He is doing well.
(b) He probably won't make it through the night.
(c) They haven't talked to her.
(d) He has a fifty percent chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
3. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
4. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
5. What year did Don have his accident?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)