|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's against the steering wheel.
(b) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(c) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(d) He's in the back seat.
2. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Honda civic.
(b) Chrysler minivan.
(c) Ford Escort.
(d) Ford mustang.
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He misses his wife.
(b) He is completely happy.
(c) He is stunned.
(d) He doesn't think about earth.
4. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Joy at being alive.
(c) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(d) Hope that he will leave soon.
5. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Diluted bleach.
(c) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
2. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
3. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
5. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)