|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don starts to thrash about.
(b) Don begins to sing.
(c) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(d) Don screams.
2. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Shutting them out.
(c) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(d) Helping them with their problems.
3. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is worse.
(b) It is getting better.
(c) No change.
(d) It is gone.
4. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(b) About a half hour.
(c) After a few minutes.
(d) He doesn't know.
5. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(b) They are heightened.
(c) They are normal.
(d) They are slightly dull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva see about the visitors?
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
4. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
5. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)