|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Rough and full of holes.
(b) Full of curves.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Narrow with no shoulders.
2. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) He never gets any sleep.
(b) His pastoral instincts.
(c) They talk too much.
(d) He can't eat while they're there.
3. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Much more comfortable.
(b) Exhausted and in pain.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(b) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(c) The frame isn't helping him/her.
(d) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
5. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) An inmate from the prison.
(b) A Texas Ranger.
(c) Another Baptist minister.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
2. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
3. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
4. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
5. Why has the justice of peace been called?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)