|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(b) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(c) He is watching Dan's children.
(d) He'll see him in heaven.
2. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Minor cuts and bruises.
(b) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(c) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(d) Both were killed.
3. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Walking the halls.
(b) Physical therapy.
(c) Preaching over the phone.
(d) Meeting with church members.
4. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the left side.
(c) On the right side.
(d) In the back.
5. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an ambulance.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In an EMT truck.
(d) In an unmarked vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
3. What does Don notice about the people around him?
4. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
5. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)