|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(b) If it will take long to clear the road.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
2. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That it should not have happened.
(b) That he wants to sue the prison.
(c) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(d) That he will never drive again.
3. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Papers to put him in rehab.
(b) His last will and testament.
(c) Release papers for him to go home.
(d) Release papers for surgery.
4. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
5. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Helping them with their problems.
(c) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(d) Shutting them out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
2. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
3. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
4. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
5. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)