|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Diluted bleach.
2. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(b) Seeing dead loved ones.
(c) Seeing his life pass before him.
(d) Being greated by beings of light.
3. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It holds the bone together.
(b) It helps the bone heal faster.
(c) It pulls the bone apart.
(d) It is a permanent, internal brace.
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(b) A voice delivering a sermon.
(d) A voice organizing the crowd.
5. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Covered it with a tarp.
(d) Pulled it out of the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
2. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
4. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
5. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)