|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife, Eva.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His wife and his brother.
(d) His mother and father.
2. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid into two other cars.
(b) It was pinned against the bridge.
(c) It turned over in the median.
(d) It slid half-way into the lake.
3. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) Another Baptist minister.
(b) His brother.
(c) A Texas Ranger.
(d) An inmate from the prison.
4. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(b) The Wilderness Road.
(c) The Gulf Highway.
(d) The Lake Crossways.
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The senselessness of it.
(b) The power of it.
(c) How more people should do it.
(d) How it is soothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
3. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
4. Why has the justice of peace been called?
5. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)