|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are heightened.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are slightly dull.
(d) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
2. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(c) Alcoholic drinks.
3. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
4. Where was Don's car struck?
(b) On the left side.
(c) On the right side.
(d) In the back.
5. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His first grade teacher.
(b) His old minister.
(c) His Sunday school teacher.
(d) A childhood friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
2. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
4. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)