|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They cut off all visitors but her.
(b) They set up a bigger room for him.
(c) They limit Don's visitors.
(d) They allow more than just family in.
2. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For exercise.
(b) For X-rays.
(c) To see his family.
(d) To go to church.
3. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(b) There's no singing, just music.
(c) Mostly old hynms.
(d) All types, modern and ancient.
4. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(b) All the metal inside him.
(c) Not being able to get out of bed.
(d) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
5. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(b) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(c) They are all younger than he remembered.
(d) They are older than when he last saw them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
2. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
3. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
4. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
5. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)