|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bait shop.
2. What hit Don's car?
(a) A large pick-up truck.
(b) A Suburban.
(c) An eighteen wheeler.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His great uncle.
(d) His grandfather.
4. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His wife kept talking to him.
(b) He kept seeing heaven.
(c) The nurses would wake him up.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
5. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Helping them with their problems.
(c) Shutting them out.
(d) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
3. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
4. What does Don see first when he dies?
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)