|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing dead loved ones.
(b) Seeing his life pass before him.
(c) Being greated by beings of light.
(d) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
2. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A small child.
(b) A Catholic priest.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Baptist minister.
3. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he is sure the person is dead.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
4. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He was taken to the hospital.
5. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is gone.
(b) No change.
(c) It is getting better.
(d) It is worse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
3. Where was Don's car struck?
4. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
5. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)