|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pulled it out of the lake.
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Covered it with a tarp.
2. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) He is imagining the noise.
(b) There are very sick patients there.
(c) It is him who is making the noise.
(d) His roommate is very noisy.
3. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was asleep.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He still had no pulse.
(d) He was awake and screaming.
4. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(b) They will think he's crazy.
(c) He was told not to discuss it by God.
(d) He's not sure it's true.
5. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Ford Escort.
(b) Chrysler minivan.
(c) Ford mustang.
(d) Honda civic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
2. What does Don notice about the people around him?
3. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
4. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)