|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was inserted in his stomach.
(b) It was clogged up.
(c) It was pinched.
(d) It was too small.
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(c) A voice delivering a sermon.
(d) A voice organizing the crowd.
3. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his wife would divorce him.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That he was well.
(d) That his children didn't see him like that.
4. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He is stunned.
(b) He is completely happy.
(c) He misses his wife.
(d) He doesn't think about earth.
5. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That he wants to sue the prison.
(b) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(c) That he will never drive again.
(d) That it should not have happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
2. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
3. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
4. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
5. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)