|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) To see his family.
(b) For X-rays.
(c) To go to church.
(d) For exercise.
2. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That there are no internal injuries.
(b) That his family will be all right.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That he has gone to the light.
3. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That he wants to sue the prison.
(b) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(c) That he will never drive again.
(d) That it should not have happened.
4. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Preaching over the phone.
(b) Physical therapy.
(c) Meeting with church members.
(d) Walking the halls.
5. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He was taken to the hospital.
(d) He was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
2. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
3. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
4. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
5. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)