|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Wilderness Road.
(b) The Lake Crossways.
(c) The Gulf Highway.
(d) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His first grade teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His old minister.
(d) His Sunday school teacher.
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Narrow with no shoulders.
(b) Rough and full of holes.
(c) Full of curves.
(d) Wide four lane.
4. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Baptist minister.
(b) His wife.
(c) A small child.
(d) A Catholic priest.
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His great uncle.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
2. How is Don wedged in the car?
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
4. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
5. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)