|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(b) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(c) The frame isn't helping him/her.
(d) She/he is too young for so much pain.
2. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) A large crowd of people.
(b) No one.
(c) Two angels.
3. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(b) The Gulf Highway.
(c) The Wilderness Road.
(d) The Lake Crossways.
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) A Texas Ranger.
(b) An inmate from the prison.
(c) Another Baptist minister.
(d) His brother.
5. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His old minister.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His first grade teacher.
(d) His Sunday school teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea had Don been considering that week?
2. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
3. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
5. Why has the justice of peace been called?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)