|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(b) Eating big dinners at his house.
(c) Going to his funeral.
(d) Playing baseball with him.
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is watching Dan's children.
(b) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(c) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(d) He'll see him in heaven.
4. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) His heart has stopped again.
(b) He has double pneumonia.
(c) He goes into a coma.
(d) A broken rib punctures his lung.
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His great uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
2. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
3. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
4. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
5. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)