|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: Pain and Adjustments and Chapter Nine: Endless Adjustments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) About a half hour.
(d) After a few minutes.
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Church of the Woods.
(b) Baptist Regional Center.
(d) Trinity Pines.
3. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(b) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(c) The frame isn't helping him/her.
(d) She/he is too young for so much pain.
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) All have influenced his life.
(c) The are all sad to see him there.
(d) They were all older than him.
5. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He'll see him in heaven.
(b) He is watching Dan's children.
(c) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(d) He is bringing his wife to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
2. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
3. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
4. Why has the justice of peace been called?
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)