|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(b) There's Power in the Blood.
(c) The Old Rugged Cross.
2. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Going to his funeral.
(b) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(c) Eating big dinners at his house.
(d) Playing baseball with him.
3. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) It is him who is making the noise.
(b) There are very sick patients there.
(c) He is imagining the noise.
(d) His roommate is very noisy.
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A bait shop.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) An American engineer.
(b) A Russian doctor.
(c) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(d) An Italian physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
2. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
3. How long does Don wear the frame?
4. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
5. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)