|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
2. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) His grandfather holds him back.
(b) He stumbles and falls.
(c) He runs into a force field.
(d) He is whisked back to earh.
3. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That he wants to sue the prison.
(b) That it should not have happened.
(c) That he will never drive again.
(d) That God has a purpose for him to live.
4. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Ford mustang.
(b) Chrysler minivan.
(c) Honda civic.
(d) Ford Escort.
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing his life pass before him.
(b) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(c) Being greated by beings of light.
(d) Seeing dead loved ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
2. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
3. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
4. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)