|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he has gone to the light.
(b) That there are no internal injuries.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That his family will be all right.
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing dead loved ones.
(b) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(c) Being greated by beings of light.
(d) Seeing his life pass before him.
4. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Clean and sterilize it.
(b) Take it off for a break.
(c) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(d) Reverse it to the other side.
5. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was pinched.
(b) It was clogged up.
(c) It was too small.
(d) It was inserted in his stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea had Don been considering that week?
2. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
3. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
4. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
5. What does Don say God has removed?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)