|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) After a few minutes.
(b) About a half hour.
(c) He doesn't know.
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(c) A voice delivering a sermon.
(d) A voice organizing the crowd.
3. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) They were all older than him.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) The are all sad to see him there.
5. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(b) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(c) He's against the steering wheel.
(d) He's in the back seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
2. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
3. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
5. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)