|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) The are all sad to see him there.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) They were all older than him.
(d) All have influenced his life.
2. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Russian doctor.
(b) An American engineer.
(c) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(d) An Italian physician.
3. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A bait shop.
4. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) He kept seeing heaven.
(b) His wife kept talking to him.
(c) The nurses would wake him up.
(d) His monitor kept going off.
5. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the driver's window.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through the trunk.
(d) Through the windshield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the justice of peace been called?
2. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
3. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
4. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)