|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) There were escaped convicts.
(b) The truck was from the prison.
(c) They had the only cell phone.
(d) They were on routine patrol.
2. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the driver's window.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through the trunk.
(d) Through the windshield.
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That his family will be all right.
(b) That there are no internal injuries.
(c) That he has gone to the light.
(d) That he come alive immediately.
4. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) An American engineer.
(b) A Russian doctor.
(c) An Italian physician.
(d) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
5. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is watching Dan's children.
(b) He'll see him in heaven.
(c) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(d) He is bringing his wife to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
4. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
5. What idea had Don been considering that week?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)