|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Covered it with a tarp.
(d) Pulled it out of the lake.
2. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It holds the bone together.
(b) It helps the bone heal faster.
(c) It pulls the bone apart.
(d) It is a permanent, internal brace.
3. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don has passed out unconscious.
(b) Don is asking for water.
(c) Don is dead.
(d) Don has a pulse.
4. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) After a few minutes.
(b) He doesn't know.
(d) About a half hour.
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The senselessness of it.
(b) How it is soothing.
(c) How more people should do it.
(d) The power of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
2. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
3. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
4. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)