|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice organizing the crowd.
(c) A voice delivering a sermon.
2. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the trunk.
(b) Through the driver's window.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the windshield.
3. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) Any love he had for earth.
(b) All concept of negativity or worry.
(c) All thoughts of being human.
(d) The scars from a football injury.
4. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) He probably won't make it through the night.
(b) He has a fifty percent chance.
(c) He is doing well.
(d) They haven't talked to her.
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It holds the bone together.
(b) It helps the bone heal faster.
(c) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(d) It pulls the bone apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
3. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
4. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
5. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)