|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an ambulance.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In an unmarked vehicle.
(d) In an EMT truck.
2. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) A large crowd of people.
(b) Two angels.
(d) No one.
3. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice delivering a sermon.
(d) A voice organizing the crowd.
4. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It holds the bone together.
(b) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(c) It helps the bone heal faster.
(d) It pulls the bone apart.
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Waited for the police.
(b) Pulled Don from his car.
(c) Return to Don.
(d) Load up the others and leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea had Don been considering that week?
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
3. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
5. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)