|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Wide four lane.
(b) Narrow with no shoulders.
(c) Full of curves.
(d) Rough and full of holes.
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) They were on routine patrol.
(b) They had the only cell phone.
(c) The truck was from the prison.
(d) There were escaped convicts.
3. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) About a half hour.
(b) He doesn't know.
(c) After a few minutes.
4. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They looked like they did on earth.
(b) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(c) They didn't seem solid.
(d) They were perfect.
5. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like people are staring.
(b) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(c) Like he is a child.
(d) Like he will never be free of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
3. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
4. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)