|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Minor cuts and bruises.
(b) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(c) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(d) Both were killed.
2. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) All thoughts of being human.
(b) All concept of negativity or worry.
(c) Any love he had for earth.
(d) The scars from a football injury.
3. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was asleep.
(b) He still had no pulse.
(c) He was unconscious.
(d) He was awake and screaming.
4. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was clogged up.
(b) It was too small.
(c) It was pinched.
(d) It was inserted in his stomach.
5. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Pull him from the car.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Declare him dead.
(d) Give him an I.V.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
3. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
4. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
5. What kind of car was Don driving?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)