|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His first grade teacher.
(d) His old minister.
2. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It helps the bone heal faster.
(b) It holds the bone together.
(c) It pulls the bone apart.
(d) It is a permanent, internal brace.
3. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) How more people should do it.
(b) The senselessness of it.
(c) The power of it.
(d) How it is soothing.
4. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) His grandfather holds him back.
(b) He is whisked back to earh.
(c) He runs into a force field.
(d) He stumbles and falls.
5. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Cold and rainy.
(b) Warm and windy.
(c) Snow and ice had fallen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
2. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
3. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
4. Why has the justice of peace been called?
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)