|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Going to his funeral.
(b) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(c) Playing baseball with him.
(d) Eating big dinners at his house.
2. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(c) His heart has stopped again.
(d) He has double pneumonia.
3. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like people are staring.
(b) Like he is a child.
(c) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(d) Like he will never be free of it.
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the trunk.
(b) Through the windshield.
(c) Through the driver's window.
(d) Through the back door.
5. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) He is imagining the noise.
(b) It is him who is making the noise.
(c) There are very sick patients there.
(d) His roommate is very noisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
3. What does Don say God has removed?
4. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
5. How is Don wedged in the car?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)