|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(b) Having another child.
(c) Starting a new church.
(d) Sending his son to private school.
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice organizing the crowd.
(d) A voice delivering a sermon.
3. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Church on Sunday.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Family reunions.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
4. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They got a flat tire.
(b) They were one of the people hit.
(c) They were stuck in traffic.
(d) Nothing happened to them.
5. What hit Don's car?
(a) A large pick-up truck.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A Suburban.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
3. What does Don say God has removed?
4. How does Don feel about being dead?
5. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)