|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He doesn't think about earth.
(b) He misses his wife.
(c) He is stunned.
(d) He is completely happy.
2. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Baptist minister.
(b) His wife.
(c) A small child.
(d) A Catholic priest.
3. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like people are staring.
(b) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(c) Like he will never be free of it.
(d) Like he is a child.
4. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it could use last rites.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) The person in it is dead.
5. What hit Don's car?
(a) A Suburban.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A large pick-up truck.
(d) An eighteen wheeler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
2. What does Don see first when he dies?
3. What year did Don have his accident?
4. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
5. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)