|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) There were escaped convicts.
(b) They had the only cell phone.
(c) They were on routine patrol.
(d) The truck was from the prison.
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His great uncle.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) They were all older than him.
(c) The are all sad to see him there.
(d) All have influenced his life.
4. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) How more people should do it.
(b) The senselessness of it.
(c) The power of it.
(d) How it is soothing.
5. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an ambulance.
(b) In an EMT truck.
(c) In an unmarked vehicle.
(d) By helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
3. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
4. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
5. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)