|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) A Texas Ranger.
(b) His brother.
(c) Another Baptist minister.
(d) An inmate from the prison.
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A Baptist convention.
(b) A football game.
(c) A week long religious rally.
(d) A honeymoon.
3. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is worse.
(b) It is gone.
(c) It is getting better.
(d) No change.
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) All types, modern and ancient.
(b) There's no singing, just music.
(c) Mostly old hynms.
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Being greated by beings of light.
(b) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(c) Seeing dead loved ones.
(d) Seeing his life pass before him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
3. What does the frame do for a bone?
4. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
5. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)