|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he can help with the live victims.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
2. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Warm and windy.
(b) Snow and ice had fallen.
(c) Cold and rainy.
3. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pushed it to the median.
(b) Pulled it out of the lake.
(c) Covered it with a tarp.
4. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He has double pneumonia.
(b) He goes into a coma.
(c) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(d) His heart has stopped again.
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His great uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
2. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
3. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
5. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)