|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Take it off for a break.
(b) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(c) Clean and sterilize it.
(d) Reverse it to the other side.
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Lake Crossways.
(b) The Wilderness Road.
(c) The Gulf Highway.
(d) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
3. What hit Don's car?
(a) A Suburban.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) An eighteen wheeler.
(d) A large pick-up truck.
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(c) A voice organizing the crowd.
(d) A voice delivering a sermon.
5. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Church on Sunday.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Family reunions.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
2. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
3. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
5. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)