|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Full of curves.
(b) Wide four lane.
(c) Narrow with no shoulders.
(d) Rough and full of holes.
2. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Chrysler minivan.
(b) Ford mustang.
(c) Honda civic.
(d) Ford Escort.
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) Nothing happened to them.
(b) They were one of the people hit.
(c) They were stuck in traffic.
(d) They got a flat tire.
4. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That he was well.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That his wife would divorce him.
(d) That his children didn't see him like that.
5. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was pinched.
(b) It was too small.
(c) It was inserted in his stomach.
(d) It was clogged up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the frame do for a bone?
2. What does Don see first when he dies?
3. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
4. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
5. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)