|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His first grade teacher.
(b) His Sunday school teacher.
(c) His old minister.
(d) A childhood friend.
2. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was unconscious.
(b) He was awake and screaming.
(c) He still had no pulse.
(d) He was asleep.
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Baptist minister.
(b) A Catholic priest.
(c) A small child.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing dead loved ones.
(b) Seeing his life pass before him.
(c) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(d) Being greated by beings of light.
5. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(b) Like he is a child.
(c) Like people are staring.
(d) Like he will never be free of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
3. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
5. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)