|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) His heart has stopped again.
(b) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(c) He goes into a coma.
(d) He has double pneumonia.
2. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
3. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Going to his funeral.
(b) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(c) Eating big dinners at his house.
(d) Playing baseball with him.
4. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) Two angels.
(b) No one.
(d) A large crowd of people.
5. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(d) A large family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
3. What does Don see first when he dies?
4. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
5. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)