|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) After a few minutes.
(c) About a half hour.
(d) He doesn't know.
2. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was inserted in his stomach.
(b) It was too small.
(c) It was clogged up.
(d) It was pinched.
3. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Having another child.
(b) Sending his son to private school.
(c) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(d) Starting a new church.
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Rough and full of holes.
(b) Narrow with no shoulders.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Full of curves.
5. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he can help with the live victims.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
2. How does Don feel about being dead?
3. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
5. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)