|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) About a half hour.
(b) After a few minutes.
(c) He doesn't know.
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) There's Power in the Blood.
(c) The Old Rugged Cross.
(d) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
3. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) His last will and testament.
(b) Papers to put him in rehab.
(c) Release papers for him to go home.
(d) Release papers for surgery.
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Minor cuts and bruises.
(b) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
5. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(b) The Wilderness Road.
(c) The Gulf Highway.
(d) The Lake Crossways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
2. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
3. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
5. How is Don wedged in the car?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)