|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid into two other cars.
(b) It slid half-way into the lake.
(c) It was pinned against the bridge.
(d) It turned over in the median.
2. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That he will never drive again.
(b) That he wants to sue the prison.
(c) That it should not have happened.
(d) That God has a purpose for him to live.
3. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) After a few minutes.
(c) About a half hour.
4. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like he will never be free of it.
(b) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(c) Like he is a child.
(d) Like people are staring.
5. Where was Don's car struck?
(b) In the back.
(c) On the left side.
(d) On the right side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
5. Why has the justice of peace been called?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)