|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Church of the Woods.
(c) Trinity Pines.
(d) Baptist Regional Center.
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(a) A voice delivering a sermon.
(c) A voice organizing the crowd.
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He doesn't think about earth.
(b) He misses his wife.
(c) He is stunned.
(d) He is completely happy.
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Wide four lane.
(b) Rough and full of holes.
(c) Narrow with no shoulders.
(d) Full of curves.
5. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don has a pulse.
(b) Don is dead.
(c) Don has passed out unconscious.
(d) Don is asking for water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)