|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) Mostly old hynms.
(c) There's no singing, just music.
(d) All types, modern and ancient.
2. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Rough and full of holes.
(b) Narrow with no shoulders.
(c) Full of curves.
(d) Wide four lane.
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(b) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(c) Minor cuts and bruises.
(d) Both were killed.
4. What year did Don have his accident?
5. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(b) If he can help with the live victims.
(c) If it will take long to clear the road.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
2. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
3. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
4. What does Don say God has removed?
5. How is Don wedged in the car?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)