|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(b) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(c) Turn around and go another way.
(d) Pray for the people from his car.
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(b) The Gulf Highway.
(c) The Lake Crossways.
(d) The Wilderness Road.
3. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing dead loved ones.
(b) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(c) Being greated by beings of light.
(d) Seeing his life pass before him.
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They were all older than him.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) The are all sad to see him there.
(d) All have influenced his life.
5. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was taken to the hospital.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He broke his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
2. What kind of car was Don driving?
3. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
4. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
5. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)