|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Wilderness Road.
(b) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(c) The Lake Crossways.
(d) The Gulf Highway.
2. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he come alive immediately.
(b) That there are no internal injuries.
(c) That his family will be all right.
(d) That he has gone to the light.
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Pull him from the car.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Declare him dead.
(d) Give him an I.V.
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) Another Baptist minister.
(b) An inmate from the prison.
(c) His brother.
(d) A Texas Ranger.
5. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) In the back.
(b) On the left side.
(c) On the right side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
2. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
3. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
4. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)