|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He is stunned.
(b) He misses his wife.
(c) He doesn't think about earth.
(d) He is completely happy.
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His first grade teacher.
(b) His Sunday school teacher.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) His old minister.
3. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(c) Being at a high school football game.
(d) Church on Sunday.
4. What year did Don have his accident?
5. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(b) To break up an argument.
(c) To pronounce Don dead.
(d) To fill out accident forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
2. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
3. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
5. What does Don notice about the people around him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)