|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it could use last rites.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) The person in it is dead.
(d) It was smashed up badly.
2. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an unmarked vehicle.
(b) In an EMT truck.
(c) In an ambulance.
(d) By helicopter.
3. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) Butterflies fluttering.
(b) A moth in a jar.
(c) A flight of birds taking off.
(d) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
4. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(b) Starting a new church.
(c) Sending his son to private school.
(d) Having another child.
5. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) A large crowd of people.
(b) No one.
(c) Two angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
5. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)