|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) In an EMT truck.
(c) In an ambulance.
(d) In an unmarked vehicle.
2. What hit Don's car?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A large pick-up truck.
(c) A Suburban.
(d) An eighteen wheeler.
3. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) His old minister.
(c) His first grade teacher.
(d) A childhood friend.
4. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Being greated by beings of light.
(b) Seeing dead loved ones.
(c) Seeing his life pass before him.
(d) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
5. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(b) A large family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
2. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
4. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)