|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He misses his wife.
(b) He is stunned.
(c) He is completely happy.
(d) He doesn't think about earth.
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) All types, modern and ancient.
(b) There's no singing, just music.
(c) Mostly old hynms.
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are slightly dull.
(b) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(c) They are heightened.
(d) They are normal.
4. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross.
(b) There's Power in the Blood.
(d) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Church of the Woods.
(b) Trinity Pines.
(d) Baptist Regional Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
4. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
5. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)