|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A Baptist convention.
(b) A week long religious rally.
(c) A football game.
(d) A honeymoon.
2. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) His wife.
(c) A Baptist minister.
(d) A small child.
3. What does Don see first when he dies?
(b) His home on earth.
(c) A meadow full of flowers.
(d) A large, ornate gate.
4. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it is dead.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) The person in it could use last rites.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(b) Minor cuts and bruises.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the justice of peace been called?
2. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
3. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
4. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)