|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To fill out accident forms.
(b) To break up an argument.
(c) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(d) To pronounce Don dead.
2. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don screams.
(b) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(c) Don starts to thrash about.
(d) Don begins to sing.
3. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross.
(c) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(d) There's Power in the Blood.
4. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being at a high school football game.
(b) Family reunions.
(c) Church on Sunday.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
5. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and his brother.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His wife, Eva.
(d) His mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
3. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
4. What year did Don have his accident?
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)