|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(c) Church on Sunday.
(d) Being at a high school football game.
2. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) All have influenced his life.
(c) The are all sad to see him there.
(d) They were all older than him.
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Rough and full of holes.
(b) Wide four lane.
(c) Narrow with no shoulders.
(d) Full of curves.
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A bait shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A pharmacy.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(b) Minor cuts and bruises.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
4. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
5. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)