|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Snow and ice had fallen.
(b) Warm and windy.
(c) Cold and rainy.
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don has passed out unconscious.
(b) Don is dead.
(c) Don is asking for water.
(d) Don has a pulse.
3. Where was Don's car struck?
(b) On the left side.
(c) On the right side.
(d) In the back.
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(b) Minor cuts and bruises.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
5. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don starts to thrash about.
(b) Don screams.
(c) Don begins to sing.
(d) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
2. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
3. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
4. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
5. What does Don see first when he dies?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)