|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) The are all sad to see him there.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) They were all older than him.
2. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That his family will be all right.
(b) That he has gone to the light.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That there are no internal injuries.
4. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an EMT truck.
(b) In an unmarked vehicle.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) In an ambulance.
5. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(b) Warm and windy.
(c) Snow and ice had fallen.
(d) Cold and rainy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
3. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
4. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)