|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Covered it with a tarp.
(b) Pulled it out of the lake.
(c) Pushed it to the median.
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Pray for the people from his car.
(b) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(c) Turn around and go another way.
(d) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Give him an I.V.
(c) Pull him from the car.
(d) Declare him dead.
4. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(b) They are all younger than he remembered.
(c) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(d) They are older than when he last saw them.
5. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To pronounce Don dead.
(b) To fill out accident forms.
(c) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(d) To break up an argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
2. What does Don say God has removed?
3. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
4. What year did Don have his accident?
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)