|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing his life pass before him.
(b) Being greated by beings of light.
(c) Seeing dead loved ones.
(d) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Lake Crossways.
(b) The Gulf Highway.
(c) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(d) The Wilderness Road.
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Baptist minister.
(b) A small child.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Catholic priest.
4. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) His grandfather holds him back.
(b) He runs into a force field.
(c) He is whisked back to earh.
(d) He stumbles and falls.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Minor cuts and bruises.
(b) Both were killed.
(c) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(d) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
3. What does Don say God has removed?
4. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
5. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)