|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
2. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are heightened.
(c) They are slightly dull.
(d) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
3. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the right side.
(b) In the back.
(d) On the left side.
4. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was given a citation.
(d) He was taken to the hospital.
5. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) All types, modern and ancient.
(b) Mostly old hynms.
(d) There's no singing, just music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don notice about the people around him?
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
3. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
4. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)