|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(b) Family reunions.
(c) Being at a high school football game.
(d) Church on Sunday.
2. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Rough and full of holes.
(b) Narrow with no shoulders.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Full of curves.
3. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(b) Seeing his life pass before him.
(c) Being greated by beings of light.
(d) Seeing dead loved ones.
4. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
(d) A large family.
5. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He doesn't think about earth.
(b) He is stunned.
(c) He is completely happy.
(d) He misses his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
2. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
3. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
5. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)