|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His great uncle.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) All thoughts of being human.
(b) The scars from a football injury.
(c) Any love he had for earth.
(d) All concept of negativity or worry.
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are heightened.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are slightly dull.
(d) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
4. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He doesn't think about earth.
(b) He is stunned.
(c) He misses his wife.
(d) He is completely happy.
5. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His first grade teacher.
(b) His old minister.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) His Sunday school teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
2. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
4. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)