|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(b) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) Minor cuts and bruises.
2. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) A meadow full of flowers.
(b) His home on earth.
(c) A large, ornate gate.
3. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A flight of birds taking off.
(b) A moth in a jar.
(c) Butterflies fluttering.
(d) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
4. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) About a half hour.
(c) After a few minutes.
(d) He doesn't know.
5. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Church on Sunday.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(d) Family reunions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
2. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
3. What does Don say God has removed?
4. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
5. What hit Don's car?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)