|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) Butterflies fluttering.
(b) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(c) A moth in a jar.
(d) A flight of birds taking off.
2. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the left side.
(b) On the right side.
(c) In the back.
3. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) No one.
(b) Two angels.
(d) A large crowd of people.
4. What year did Don have his accident?
5. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(b) They are older than when he last saw them.
(c) They are all younger than he remembered.
(d) He doesn't notice anything about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
2. How does Don feel about being dead?
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
4. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
5. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)