|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Pull him from the car.
(c) Declare him dead.
(d) Give him an I.V.
2. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Playing baseball with him.
(b) Going to his funeral.
(c) Eating big dinners at his house.
(d) Riding in the ambulance with him.
3. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) His old minister.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) His first grade teacher.
4. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Covered it with a tarp.
(b) Pulled it out of the lake.
(c) Pushed it to the median.
5. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was given a citation.
(d) He was taken to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
2. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
4. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
5. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)