|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Church on Sunday.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(d) Family reunions.
2. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(b) Warm and windy.
(c) Cold and rainy.
(d) Snow and ice had fallen.
3. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Wilderness Road.
(b) The Gulf Highway.
(c) The Lake Crossways.
(d) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
4. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They were perfect.
(b) They didn't seem solid.
(c) They looked like they did on earth.
(d) They seemed bigger and stronger.
5. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Declare him dead.
(b) Give him an I.V.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Pull him from the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
2. What idea had Don been considering that week?
3. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
4. Where was Don's car struck?
5. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)