|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Full of curves.
(b) Narrow with no shoulders.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Rough and full of holes.
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid into two other cars.
(b) It was pinned against the bridge.
(c) It turned over in the median.
(d) It slid half-way into the lake.
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(b) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) Mostly old hynms.
(d) There's no singing, just music.
5. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) No one.
(c) A large crowd of people.
(d) Two angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
3. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
4. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
5. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)