|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A week long religious rally.
(b) A honeymoon.
(c) A Baptist convention.
(d) A football game.
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His great uncle.
3. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(b) Church of the Woods.
(c) Trinity Pines.
(d) Baptist Regional Center.
4. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) His wife.
(c) A Baptist minister.
(d) A small child.
5. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Cold and rainy.
(b) Warm and windy.
(c) Snow and ice had fallen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
2. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
3. What does Don notice about the people around him?
4. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
5. What idea had Don been considering that week?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)