|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are heightened.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(d) They are slightly dull.
2. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid half-way into the lake.
(b) It turned over in the median.
(c) It slid into two other cars.
(d) It was pinned against the bridge.
3. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) His grandfather holds him back.
(b) He stumbles and falls.
(c) He is whisked back to earh.
(d) He runs into a force field.
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Baptist Regional Center.
(b) Trinity Pines.
(c) Church of the Woods.
5. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) Any love he had for earth.
(b) All thoughts of being human.
(c) The scars from a football injury.
(d) All concept of negativity or worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don see first when he dies?
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
3. What kind of car was Don driving?
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
5. What idea had Don been considering that week?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)