|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Cold and rainy.
(c) Snow and ice had fallen.
(d) Warm and windy.
2. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Narrow with no shoulders.
(b) Full of curves.
(c) Rough and full of holes.
(d) Wide four lane.
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Declare him dead.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Pull him from the car.
(d) Give him an I.V.
4. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He doesn't think about earth.
(b) He is completely happy.
(c) He is stunned.
(d) He misses his wife.
5. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A flight of birds taking off.
(b) A moth in a jar.
(c) Butterflies fluttering.
(d) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don notice about the people around him?
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
3. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
4. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
5. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)