|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Covered it with a tarp.
(b) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Pushed it to the median.
2. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They looked like they did on earth.
(b) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(c) They didn't seem solid.
(d) They were perfect.
3. What year did Don have his accident?
4. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(b) He doesn't know.
(c) About a half hour.
(d) After a few minutes.
5. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Full of curves.
(b) Rough and full of holes.
(c) Wide four lane.
(d) Narrow with no shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
2. What does Don say God has removed?
3. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
4. What does Don see first when he dies?
5. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)