|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Don's car struck?
(b) In the back.
(c) On the left side.
(d) On the right side.
2. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(b) Covered it with a tarp.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Pushed it to the median.
3. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Pull him from the car.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Declare him dead.
(d) Give him an I.V.
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His old minister.
(d) His first grade teacher.
5. What year did Don have his accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
3. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)