|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A small child.
(b) His wife.
(c) A Baptist minister.
(d) A Catholic priest.
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) There's no singing, just music.
(d) Mostly old hynms.
3. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Snow and ice had fallen.
(b) Cold and rainy.
(d) Warm and windy.
4. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(b) They were perfect.
(c) They didn't seem solid.
(d) They looked like they did on earth.
5. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Sending his son to private school.
(b) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(c) Having another child.
(d) Starting a new church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
3. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
5. What does Don see first when he dies?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)