|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Baptist Regional Center.
(b) Trinity Pines.
(d) Church of the Woods.
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Gulf Highway.
(b) The Wilderness Road.
(c) The Lake Crossways.
(d) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Baptist minister.
(b) His wife.
(c) A small child.
(d) A Catholic priest.
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His old minister.
(b) His first grade teacher.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) His Sunday school teacher.
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It turned over in the median.
(b) It slid into two other cars.
(c) It was pinned against the bridge.
(d) It slid half-way into the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
2. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
3. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
5. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)