|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(b) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) Mostly old hynms.
(c) All types, modern and ancient.
(d) There's no singing, just music.
3. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A Baptist convention.
(b) A week long religious rally.
(c) A football game.
(d) A honeymoon.
4. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(b) They are all younger than he remembered.
(c) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(d) They are older than when he last saw them.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(b) Both were killed.
(c) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(d) Minor cuts and bruises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say God has removed?
2. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
5. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)