|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid half-way into the lake.
(b) It was pinned against the bridge.
(c) It slid into two other cars.
(d) It turned over in the median.
2. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Honda civic.
(b) Chrysler minivan.
(c) Ford Escort.
(d) Ford mustang.
3. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the right side.
(b) In the back.
(c) On the left side.
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) An inmate from the prison.
(b) A Texas Ranger.
(c) Another Baptist minister.
(d) His brother.
5. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They didn't seem solid.
(b) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(c) They looked like they did on earth.
(d) They were perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
3. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
4. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
5. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)