|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Church on Sunday.
(b) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(c) Being at a high school football game.
(d) Family reunions.
2. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
(b) A voice delivering a sermon.
(c) A voice organizing the crowd.
3. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid half-way into the lake.
(b) It was pinned against the bridge.
(c) It slid into two other cars.
(d) It turned over in the median.
4. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) The scars from a football injury.
(b) Any love he had for earth.
(c) All concept of negativity or worry.
(d) All thoughts of being human.
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His mother.
(b) His great uncle.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
3. Where was Don's car struck?
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
5. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)