|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Church on Sunday.
(b) Family reunions.
(c) Being at a high school football game.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
2. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His great uncle.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His cousin.
3. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They looked like they did on earth.
(b) They didn't seem solid.
(c) They were perfect.
(d) They seemed bigger and stronger.
4. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He stumbles and falls.
(b) His grandfather holds him back.
(c) He runs into a force field.
(d) He is whisked back to earh.
5. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Full of curves.
(b) Wide four lane.
(c) Narrow with no shoulders.
(d) Rough and full of holes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
2. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
3. What does Don notice about the people around him?
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)