|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
(a) An eighteen wheeler.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A large pick-up truck.
(d) A Suburban.
2. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) All have influenced his life.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) The are all sad to see him there.
(d) They were all older than him.
3. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) The scars from a football injury.
(b) All thoughts of being human.
(c) Any love he had for earth.
(d) All concept of negativity or worry.
4. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Having another child.
(b) Sending his son to private school.
(c) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(d) Starting a new church.
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Playing baseball with him.
(b) Going to his funeral.
(c) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(d) Eating big dinners at his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don notice about the people around him?
2. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
4. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)