|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) Another Baptist minister.
(b) His brother.
(c) A Texas Ranger.
(d) An inmate from the prison.
2. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) Any love he had for earth.
(b) All concept of negativity or worry.
(c) The scars from a football injury.
(d) All thoughts of being human.
3. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being at a high school football game.
(b) Family reunions.
(c) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(d) Church on Sunday.
4. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
(a) Full of curves.
(b) Wide four lane.
(c) Rough and full of holes.
(d) Narrow with no shoulders.
5. What hit Don's car?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A large pick-up truck.
(d) A Suburban.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
3. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
4. What does Don notice about the people around him?
5. What kind of car was Don driving?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)