|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: My Time in Heaven and Chapter Three: Heavenly Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They were all older than him.
(b) The are all sad to see him there.
(c) They weren't all Christians.
(d) All have influenced his life.
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) There's no singing, just music.
(b) Mostly old hynms.
(d) All types, modern and ancient.
3. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(b) The Gulf Highway.
(c) The Lake Crossways.
(d) The Wilderness Road.
4. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was given a citation.
(b) He was taken to the hospital.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He was killed.
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Eating big dinners at his house.
(b) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(c) Going to his funeral.
(d) Playing baseball with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
2. How does Don feel about being dead?
3. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
4. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)