|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: Finding Purpose, Chapter Seventeen: Longing for Home and Chapter Eighteen: The Why Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has been too nice.
(b) He has been very rude.
(c) He has used them.
(d) He has ignored them.
2. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Sending letters with nurses.
(c) Room phone.
(d) They meet in the patient's lounge.
3. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(b) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(c) He'll see him in heaven.
(d) He is watching Dan's children.
4. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
(a) He would take chemotherapy.
(b) He would go to Mexico for treatment.
(c) He would depend on prayer for healing.
(d) He would kill himself.
5. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Diluted bleach.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
2. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
3. How is Chad's emotional state when Don visits?
4. What does Don tell Brad about how he felt when recovering?
5. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)