|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(b) Hope that he will leave soon.
(c) Joy at being alive.
(d) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
2. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his wife would divorce him.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That he was well.
(d) That his children didn't see him like that.
3. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) It was smashed up badly.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) The person in it is dead.
(d) The person in it could use last rites.
4. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
(a) His grandfather was dead.
(b) It was dusk and the sun was not shining.
(c) He didn't find out anything.
(d) No one was holding his hand.
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It helps the bone heal faster.
(b) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(c) It holds the bone together.
(d) It pulls the bone apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
2. Why is Don losing weight?
3. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
4. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
5. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)