Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Opening Up and Chapter Thriteen: The Clasping Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Reverse it to the other side.
(b) Take it off for a break.
(c) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
(d) Clean and sterilize it.
2. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is gone.
(b) It is worse.
(c) No change.
(d) It is getting better.
3. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
4. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
(a) So he's closer to the hospital.
(b) To save money.
(c) To accommodate his wheelchair.
(d) So the new minister can have his house.
5. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is watching Dan's children.
(b) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(c) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(d) He'll see him in heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
2. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
3. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
4. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
5. How long does Don wear the frame?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)