|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: The Recovery Begins and Chapter Seven: Decisions and Challenges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Load up the others and leave.
(b) Return to Don.
(c) Pulled Don from his car.
(d) Waited for the police.
2. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(b) A moth in a jar.
(c) Butterflies fluttering.
(d) A flight of birds taking off.
3. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
(a) No one.
(c) Two angels.
(d) A large crowd of people.
4. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) He is imagining the noise.
(b) His roommate is very noisy.
(c) There are very sick patients there.
(d) It is him who is making the noise.
5. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(b) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(c) They are older than when he last saw them.
(d) They are all younger than he remembered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say God has removed?
2. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
3. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
4. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
5. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)