|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
2. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) A Texas Ranger.
(b) Another Baptist minister.
(c) An inmate from the prison.
(d) His brother.
3. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has been very rude.
(b) He has ignored them.
(c) He has used them.
(d) He has been too nice.
4. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it could use last rites.
(b) The person in it is dead.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) They will be moving the car shortly.
5. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
3. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
4. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
5. What does Nicole receive for an award?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)