|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
2. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and his brother.
(b) His wife, Eva.
(c) His wife and three children.
(d) His mother and father.
3. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
(a) That his children will take care of him.
(b) That God is always with him.
(c) That he will walk again.
(d) That the pain will be gone in a week.
4. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are older than when he last saw them.
(b) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(c) They are all younger than he remembered.
(d) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
5. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
(a) A man hurt in a bar fight.
(b) His brother in Seattle.
(c) His mother.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
3. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
4. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
5. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)