|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was asleep.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He was awake and screaming.
(d) He still had no pulse.
2. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Load up the others and leave.
(b) Pulled Don from his car.
(c) Waited for the police.
(d) Return to Don.
3. For how long does Don have trouble discussing his trip to heaven?
(a) For several years.
(b) For seven years.
(c) For six months.
(d) For five years.
4. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
(a) Two friends.
(b) His church.
(c) His pastor.
(d) His children.
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Church of the Woods.
(b) Trinity Pines.
(d) Baptist Regional Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Don first tell the entire story?
2. How did one of Nicole's classmates come in contact with Don?
3. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
5. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)