|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Calm and peaceful feelings.
(b) Depression and anger.
(c) Separation anxiety.
(d) Joy at his father's life.
2. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
(a) A tiny portion.
(b) All of it.
(c) Everything but the singing.
(d) He didn't tell her about wanting to stay.
3. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
(a) Cried all night.
(b) Went to the hospital chapel.
(c) Talked to his children on the phone.
(d) Watched an old movie.
4. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
(a) His grandfather's hug.
(b) The semi-truck hitting him again.
(c) A warm, glowing light shining on him.
(d) Dick holding his hand.
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) He probably won't make it through the night.
(b) He has a fifty percent chance.
(c) He is doing well.
(d) They haven't talked to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
2. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
3. What does Don see first when he dies?
4. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
5. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)