|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) Any love he had for earth.
(b) The scars from a football injury.
(c) All concept of negativity or worry.
(d) All thoughts of being human.
2. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Much more comfortable.
(b) Exhausted and in pain.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
3. How does Eva see her husband?
(a) As being a fourth child she has to care for.
(b) As too angry.
(c) As a remarkable man.
(d) As being both good and bad.
4. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) His heart has stopped again.
(c) A broken rib punctures his lung.
(d) He has double pneumonia.
5. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He divorced her.
(c) He was killed in a car wreck.
(d) He died of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
3. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
4. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
5. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)