|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They have no effect on Don.
(b) They are helping Don.
(c) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(d) They are making it harder for Don.
2. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
(a) That his children will take care of him.
(b) That he will walk again.
(c) That the pain will be gone in a week.
(d) That God is always with him.
3. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That he can live with his grandparents.
(b) That his father's legs get better.
(c) That his father returns to his job.
(d) That their father could participate more in their lives.
4. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He also feels he must tell the story.
(c) He is feeling very holy.
(d) He feels he should keep his mouth shut.
5. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
(a) He pray more.
(b) He yelled to let them out.
(c) He meditate.
(d) He take up bed yoga.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don losing weight?
2. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
3. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
4. What does Don ask his three children to do?
5. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)