|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Don's son, Joe, decide to buy?
(a) A Hummer.
(b) A Ford Mustang.
(c) A Chevy pick-up.
(d) A Ford Ranger.
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(b) Pray for the people from his car.
(c) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(d) Turn around and go another way.
3. What miracle does Don believe God has performed on him?
(a) That he can walk.
(b) That his wife is still with him.
(c) That he was the only one in the car.
(d) That he is not dead.
4. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
(a) Old sermons of his.
(b) A comedy show.
(c) The news.
(d) Inspirational music.
5. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say God has removed?
2. What does the frame do for a bone?
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
4. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
5. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)