|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Playing baseball with him.
(b) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(c) Going to his funeral.
(d) Eating big dinners at his house.
2. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing his life pass before him.
(b) Seeing dead loved ones.
(c) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(d) Being greated by beings of light.
3. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His Sunday school teacher.
(b) His old minister.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) His first grade teacher.
4. Who does he call who is in an Iliazrov Frame after the television show?
(a) A man hurt in a bar fight.
(b) The hospital.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother in Seattle.
5. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
(a) Got in a fight with his mother.
(b) Offered to clean the house.
(c) Gave his father a homemade present.
(d) Gave his father a gentle hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
2. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
3. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
4. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
5. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)