|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) Several psychiatrists.
(b) His therapist.
(c) His pastor.
(d) His brother.
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) There's no singing, just music.
(b) Mostly old hynms.
(d) All types, modern and ancient.
3. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) There's Power in the Blood.
(b) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(c) The Old Rugged Cross.
4. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is getting better.
(b) It is gone.
(c) No change.
(d) It is worse.
5. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A bait shop.
(d) A pharmacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Eva had to do since Don's accident?
2. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
4. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
5. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)