|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A large pick-up truck.
(d) A Suburban.
2. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
(a) Two friends.
(b) His church.
(c) His pastor.
(d) His children.
3. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He's not sure it's true.
(b) They will think he's crazy.
(c) He was told not to discuss it by God.
(d) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
4. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
(a) The news.
(b) Old sermons of his.
(c) A comedy show.
(d) Inspirational music.
5. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was inserted in his stomach.
(b) It was pinched.
(c) It was clogged up.
(d) It was too small.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
2. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
3. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
4. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
5. What did Don believe he felt when he came to singing?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)