|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
(b) The youth group leader.
(d) Her grandparents.
2. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(b) An American engineer.
(c) An Italian physician.
(d) A Russian doctor.
3. What kind of car did Don's son, Joe, decide to buy?
(a) A Ford Mustang.
(b) A Hummer.
(c) A Chevy pick-up.
(d) A Ford Ranger.
4. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(b) He sleeps almost all the time.
(c) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(d) With sleeping pills.
5. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(b) It helps the bone heal faster.
(c) It holds the bone together.
(d) It pulls the bone apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
2. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
4. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
5. What had Don at first told Eva about his death?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)