|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Disobeying their mother.
(b) Sports in which he can't participate.
(c) Fighting between them.
(d) Teasing their sister.
2. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That his father's legs get better.
(b) That he can live with his grandparents.
(c) That his father returns to his job.
(d) That their father could participate more in their lives.
3. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
(a) He died of cancer.
(b) He was killed in a car wreck.
(c) He divorced her.
(d) He disappeared.
4. Why did a woman start sobbing as Don was telling his story at a church?
(a) Her father had recently passed away.
(b) She was ill and dying.
(c) Her brother was sick.
(d) Her mother had recently passed away.
5. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(b) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(c) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(d) The frame isn't helping him/her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Don and the youth group sit in the top of the auditorium in Houston?
2. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
3. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
5. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)