|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) If his children can handle his care.
(b) If Eva will stand by him.
(c) Whether he'll preach again.
(d) How long the pain will last.
2. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
(a) Something to think about.
(b) Peace about people dying.
(c) Hope for herself.
(d) Fear for not being saved.
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) He can't play with them.
(b) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
(c) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
(d) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bait shop.
5. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(b) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(c) Minor cuts and bruises.
(d) Both were killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don choose to tell his story to secondly?
2. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
3. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
5. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)