|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
(b) Her grandparents.
(d) The youth group leader.
2. What did Don find out later about when he woke and was singing?
(a) It was dusk and the sun was not shining.
(b) He didn't find out anything.
(c) His grandfather was dead.
(d) No one was holding his hand.
3. What does Nicole receive for an award?
(a) A new Bible.
(b) A new hymnal.
(c) A scholarship to church camp.
(d) A crown and scepter.
4. Why is Don convinced God answers prayer?
(a) He can feel God.
(b) He has seen heaven.
(c) He is alive.
(d) He has raised others from the dead.
5. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the left side.
(c) On the right side.
(d) In the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
2. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
3. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
4. What was the vehicle that hit Don's car carrying?
5. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)