|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
(a) He would depend on prayer for healing.
(b) He would kill himself.
(c) He would take chemotherapy.
(d) He would go to Mexico for treatment.
2. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(b) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(c) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(d) The frame isn't helping him/her.
3. What did Don see when he was leaning against the wall to catch his breath after going to the balcony in the arena?
(a) The entire youth group standing up.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) The doctor who operated on him.
(d) A young boy in a wheelchair.
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through the trunk.
(c) Through the windshield.
(d) Through the driver's window.
5. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Church on Sunday.
(d) Family reunions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say God has removed?
2. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
3. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
4. Why did Don and the youth group sit in the top of the auditorium in Houston?
5. What does one friend ask Don?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)