|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Don have trouble discussing his trip to heaven?
(a) For several years.
(b) For seven years.
(c) For six months.
(d) For five years.
2. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Helping them with their problems.
(b) Shutting them out.
(c) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(d) Talking too much.
3. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are older than when he last saw them.
(b) They are all younger than he remembered.
(c) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(d) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
4. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was taken to the hospital.
(d) He was given a citation.
5. What hit Don's car?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A Suburban.
(c) An eighteen wheeler.
(d) A large pick-up truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
2. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
4. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)