|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) To see his family.
(b) For exercise.
(c) For X-rays.
(d) To go to church.
2. What is the long prognosis for Don?
(a) He will not live a long, productive life.
(b) He'll die of old age.
(c) There is no long term prognosis.
(d) He will be fine.
3. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(b) It helps the bone heal faster.
(c) It holds the bone together.
(d) It pulls the bone apart.
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) There's no singing, just music.
(d) Mostly old hynms.
5. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(b) With sleeping pills.
(c) He sleeps almost all the time.
(d) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel about being dead?
2. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
3. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
4. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)