|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don is on a television show who calls to speak with him?
(a) A woman.
(b) David Gentiles.
(c) His wife.
2. What does the first friend he shares the story with believe?
(a) It's completely true.
(b) It was the brain helping Don not fear afraid.
(c) It was an hallucination.
(d) It was impossible.
3. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(b) Nothing tastes good to eat.
(c) He refuses to eat.
(d) He has an infection in his colon.
4. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(b) Room phone.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Sending letters with nurses.
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) How it is soothing.
(b) The power of it.
(c) The senselessness of it.
(d) How more people should do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie say he would do if he was ever diagnosed with cancer?
2. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
3. Who told Don about what really happened at the accident when he woke?
4. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
5. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)