|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
(a) He is feeling very holy.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He feels he should keep his mouth shut.
(d) He also feels he must tell the story.
2. What does Don think God has for each person?
(a) A book on their sins.
(b) A good job and happy life.
(c) A certain number of days.
(d) A plan for his/her life.
3. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the windshield.
(b) Through the trunk.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the driver's window.
4. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It pulls the bone apart.
(b) It helps the bone heal faster.
(c) It holds the bone together.
(d) It is a permanent, internal brace.
5. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) His Sunday school teacher.
(c) His old minister.
(d) His first grade teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
2. What does Don's story give the lady who was sobbing?
3. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
4. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
5. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)