|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
(a) He will walk back in to visit.
(b) He will never come back.
(c) He is supposed to hug them.
(d) He will need more surgeries.
2. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(b) He is watching Dan's children.
(c) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(d) He'll see him in heaven.
3. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Starting a new church.
(b) Sending his son to private school.
(c) Having another child.
(d) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
4. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Fighting between them.
(b) Disobeying their mother.
(c) Sports in which he can't participate.
(d) Teasing their sister.
5. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(c) Room phone.
(d) Sending letters with nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the long prognosis for Don?
2. What does Don ask his three children to do?
3. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
4. Why is Don reluctant to share his story?
5. How does one friend think Don is supposed to use the story?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)