|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick Onerecker do about his experience with Don?
(a) He is feeling very holy.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He also feels he must tell the story.
(d) He feels he should keep his mouth shut.
2. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is getting better.
(b) No change.
(c) It is gone.
(d) It is worse.
3. What happened to Sue Fayle's husband?
(a) He was killed in a car wreck.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He divorced her.
(d) He disappeared.
4. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
(a) The youth group leader.
(c) Her grandparents.
5. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) He probably won't make it through the night.
(b) They haven't talked to her.
(c) He is doing well.
(d) He has a fifty percent chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
2. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
3. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
5. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)