|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people react to Don's story when he's telling it?
(b) Eager to listen and ask questions.
(c) Sad to have missed it.
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(b) Mostly old hynms.
(c) All types, modern and ancient.
(d) There's no singing, just music.
3. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He was told not to discuss it by God.
(b) They will think he's crazy.
(c) He's not sure it's true.
(d) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
4. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They set up a bigger room for him.
(b) They cut off all visitors but her.
(c) They limit Don's visitors.
(d) They allow more than just family in.
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A Baptist convention.
(b) A honeymoon.
(c) A week long religious rally.
(d) A football game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
2. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
3. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
4. When is Don able to sleep?
5. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)