|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Don's son, Joe, decide to buy?
(a) A Chevy pick-up.
(b) A Hummer.
(c) A Ford Mustang.
(d) A Ford Ranger.
2. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They have no effect on Don.
(b) They are making it harder for Don.
(c) They are helping Don.
(d) Eva doesn't notice anything.
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He is completely happy.
(b) He is stunned.
(c) He misses his wife.
(d) He doesn't think about earth.
4. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(b) He was told not to discuss it by God.
(c) He's not sure it's true.
(d) They will think he's crazy.
5. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) His pastoral instincts.
(b) He can't eat while they're there.
(c) They talk too much.
(d) He never gets any sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
2. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
3. How does Don feel about his life now?
4. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
5. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)