|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Touching Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a woman is dying in the hospital her daughter plays a tape for her. What was she listening to when she died?
(a) Don's description of heaven.
(b) Don's preaching on salvation.
(c) Don talking about his recovery.
(d) The song, What a Friend we Have in Jesus
2. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Being greated by beings of light.
(b) Seeing his life pass before him.
(c) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(d) Seeing dead loved ones.
3. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Fighting between them.
(b) Teasing their sister.
(c) Disobeying their mother.
(d) Sports in which he can't participate.
4. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his children didn't see him like that.
(b) That he could return to heaven.
(c) That his wife would divorce him.
(d) That he was well.
5. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
(a) His longing to return to heaven.
(b) His depression.
(c) His anger.
(d) His failure to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don ask his three children to do?
2. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
3. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
4. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
5. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)