|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are slightly dull.
(c) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(d) They are heightened.
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) They were on routine patrol.
(b) The truck was from the prison.
(c) There were escaped convicts.
(d) They had the only cell phone.
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They got a flat tire.
(b) They were one of the people hit.
(c) Nothing happened to them.
(d) They were stuck in traffic.
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) A Texas Ranger.
(b) An inmate from the prison.
(c) Another Baptist minister.
(d) His brother.
5. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross.
(b) There's Power in the Blood.
(c) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
2. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
3. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
4. What idea had Don been considering that week?
5. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)