|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don starts to thrash about.
(b) Don begins to sing.
(c) Don screams.
(d) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
2. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can help with the live victims.
(b) If it will take long to clear the road.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
3. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(b) The Old Rugged Cross.
(c) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(d) There's Power in the Blood.
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They weren't all Christians.
(b) All have influenced his life.
(c) They were all older than him.
(d) The are all sad to see him there.
5. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are slightly dull.
(b) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(c) They are heightened.
(d) They are normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
2. What kind of car was Don driving?
3. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
4. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
5. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)