|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) Another Baptist minister.
(b) His brother.
(c) An inmate from the prison.
(d) A Texas Ranger.
2. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Playing baseball with him.
(b) Eating big dinners at his house.
(c) Going to his funeral.
(d) Riding in the ambulance with him.
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To break up an argument.
(b) To pronounce Don dead.
(c) To fill out accident forms.
(d) To give a citation to the truck driver.
4. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an ambulance.
(b) In an EMT truck.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) In an unmarked vehicle.
5. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) The are all sad to see him there.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) They were all older than him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
2. What does Don see first when he dies?
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
4. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
5. What was the road like when it crossed the lake?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)