|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A football game.
(b) A week long religious rally.
(c) A honeymoon.
(d) A Baptist convention.
2. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They didn't seem solid.
(b) They looked like they did on earth.
(c) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(d) They were perfect.
3. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) On the left side.
(b) In the back.
(c) On the right side.
4. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are all younger than he remembered.
(b) He doesn't notice anything about them.
(c) They are older than when he last saw them.
(d) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
5. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is dead.
(b) Don has a pulse.
(c) Don is asking for water.
(d) Don has passed out unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
2. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
3. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
4. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)