|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His first grade teacher.
(b) His Sunday school teacher.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) His old minister.
2. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(b) Trinity Pines.
(c) Baptist Regional Center.
(d) Church of the Woods.
3. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Waited for the police.
(b) Return to Don.
(c) Pulled Don from his car.
(d) Load up the others and leave.
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) There's no singing, just music.
(b) Mostly old hynms.
(c) All types, modern and ancient.
5. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They didn't seem solid.
(b) They were perfect.
(c) They looked like they did on earth.
(d) They seemed bigger and stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
3. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
4. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
5. What kind of car was Don driving?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)