|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don notice about the people around him?
(a) They are all younger than he remembered.
(b) They appear the same as when he last saw them.
(c) They are older than when he last saw them.
(d) He doesn't notice anything about them.
2. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A week long religious rally.
(b) A Baptist convention.
(c) A honeymoon.
(d) A football game.
3. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) In an EMT truck.
(c) In an unmarked vehicle.
(d) In an ambulance.
4. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don screams.
(b) Don starts to thrash about.
(c) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(d) Don begins to sing.
5. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(b) There's Power in the Blood.
(c) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(d) The Old Rugged Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
3. What hit Don's car?
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)