|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) All thoughts of being human.
(b) Any love he had for earth.
(c) All concept of negativity or worry.
(d) The scars from a football injury.
2. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) After a few minutes.
(d) About a half hour.
3. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He is whisked back to earh.
(b) His grandfather holds him back.
(c) He stumbles and falls.
(d) He runs into a force field.
4. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(b) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(c) He's in the back seat.
(d) He's against the steering wheel.
5. Where was Don's car struck?
(b) On the left side.
(c) On the right side.
(d) In the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
2. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
4. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)