|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Cold and rainy.
(b) Warm and windy.
(c) Snow and ice had fallen.
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it is dead.
(b) The person in it could use last rites.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) They will be moving the car shortly.
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He misses his wife.
(b) He is stunned.
(c) He is completely happy.
(d) He doesn't think about earth.
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
(b) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(c) Minor cuts and bruises.
(d) Both were killed.
5. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Pull him from the car.
(b) Give him an I.V.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Declare him dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
2. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
4. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
5. What does Don notice about the people around him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)