|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Don's car struck?
(a) In the back.
(b) On the right side.
(c) On the left side.
2. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They got a flat tire.
(b) They were one of the people hit.
(c) Nothing happened to them.
(d) They were stuck in traffic.
3. What happened to the driver of the vehicle that hit Don's car?
(a) He was taken to the hospital.
(b) He was given a citation.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He was killed.
4. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) A moth in a jar.
(b) A flight of birds taking off.
(c) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(d) Butterflies fluttering.
5. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It slid into two other cars.
(b) It slid half-way into the lake.
(c) It turned over in the median.
(d) It was pinned against the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
2. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
3. What does Don notice about the people around him?
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)