|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
(a) It was pinned against the bridge.
(b) It turned over in the median.
(c) It slid into two other cars.
(d) It slid half-way into the lake.
2. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
(a) Pushed it to the median.
(c) Pulled it out of the lake.
(d) Covered it with a tarp.
3. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) They had the only cell phone.
(b) They were on routine patrol.
(c) The truck was from the prison.
(d) There were escaped convicts.
4. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were one of the people hit.
(b) Nothing happened to them.
(c) They got a flat tire.
(d) They were stuck in traffic.
5. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Declare him dead.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Give him an I.V.
(d) Pull him from the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
2. How is Don wedged in the car?
3. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
4. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)