|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
2. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Wilderness Road.
(b) The Lake Crossways.
(c) The Gulf Highway.
(d) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
3. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(b) Church on Sunday.
(c) Family reunions.
(d) Being at a high school football game.
4. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(b) Don screams.
(c) Don begins to sing.
(d) Don starts to thrash about.
5. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were one of the people hit.
(b) They were stuck in traffic.
(c) They got a flat tire.
(d) Nothing happened to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don see first when he dies?
2. Why has the justice of peace been called?
3. Where was Don's car struck?
4. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
5. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)