|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
(a) One had a fractured skull the other was unhurt.
(b) Minor cuts and bruises.
(c) Both were killed.
(d) Both of them had no injuries, minor or otherwise.
2. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If he is sure the person is dead.
3. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Having another child.
(b) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(c) Sending his son to private school.
(d) Starting a new church.
4. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(b) Turn around and go another way.
(c) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(d) Pray for the people from his car.
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Eating big dinners at his house.
(b) Playing baseball with him.
(c) Going to his funeral.
(d) Riding in the ambulance with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
2. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
3. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
5. What does Don notice about the people around him?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)