|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(b) If he can help with the live victims.
(c) If he is sure the person is dead.
(d) If it will take long to clear the road.
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(b) Mostly old hynms.
(c) There's no singing, just music.
(d) All types, modern and ancient.
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
(a) They are slightly dull.
(b) They are heightened.
(c) They are slightly off, like he is drunk.
(d) They are normal.
4. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Sending his son to private school.
(b) Having another child.
(c) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(d) Starting a new church.
5. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) All concept of negativity or worry.
(b) The scars from a football injury.
(c) All thoughts of being human.
(d) Any love he had for earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
2. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
3. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
4. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
5. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)