|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Lake Crossways.
(b) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(c) The Gulf Highway.
(d) The Wilderness Road.
2. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A small child.
(b) A Baptist minister.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Catholic priest.
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he come alive immediately.
(b) That he has gone to the light.
(c) That his family will be all right.
(d) That there are no internal injuries.
4. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His wife, Eva.
(c) His wife and his brother.
(d) His mother and father.
5. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Eating big dinners at his house.
(b) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(c) Playing baseball with him.
(d) Going to his funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car was Don driving?
2. What year did Don have his accident?
3. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
4. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
5. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)