|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To pronounce Don dead.
(b) To break up an argument.
(c) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(d) To fill out accident forms.
2. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
(a) Clothes blowing on a clothes line.
(b) Butterflies fluttering.
(c) A moth in a jar.
(d) A flight of birds taking off.
3. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) The are all sad to see him there.
(b) They were all older than him.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) They weren't all Christians.
4. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Ford mustang.
(b) Honda civic.
(c) Ford Escort.
(d) Chrysler minivan.
5. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They got a flat tire.
(b) They were one of the people hit.
(c) Nothing happened to them.
(d) They were stuck in traffic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
2. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
3. What did the paramedics do to Don's car?
4. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
5. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)