|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an unmarked vehicle.
(b) In an EMT truck.
(c) In an ambulance.
(d) By helicopter.
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) They will be moving the car shortly.
(b) The person in it is dead.
(c) The person in it could use last rites.
(d) It was smashed up badly.
3. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
4. What kind of car was Don driving?
(a) Honda civic.
(b) Ford Escort.
(c) Chrysler minivan.
(d) Ford mustang.
5. What was another name for Interstate Highway 45 where Don was driving?
(a) The Tanner Memorial Highway.
(b) The Lake Crossways.
(c) The Wilderness Road.
(d) The Gulf Highway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
2. What happened to Don's car after it was hit?
3. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
4. What kind of injuries did the drivers of the other cars involve receive?
5. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)