|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Church on Sunday.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Family reunions.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His old minister.
(b) His Sunday school teacher.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) His first grade teacher.
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To fill out accident forms.
(b) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(c) To break up an argument.
(d) To pronounce Don dead.
4. Who was driving the vehicle that hit Don?
(a) Another Baptist minister.
(b) A Texas Ranger.
(c) An inmate from the prison.
(d) His brother.
5. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His great uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don notice about the people around him?
2. What kind of car was Don driving?
3. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
4. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
5. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)