|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: From Heaven to Earth and Chapter Five: Earth to Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hit Don's car?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) An eighteen wheeler.
(c) A Suburban.
(d) A large pick-up truck.
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don has a pulse.
(b) Don has passed out unconscious.
(c) Don is asking for water.
(d) Don is dead.
3. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He is completely happy.
(b) He misses his wife.
(c) He is stunned.
(d) He doesn't think about earth.
4. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) Any love he had for earth.
(b) All thoughts of being human.
(c) The scars from a football injury.
(d) All concept of negativity or worry.
5. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He is whisked back to earh.
(b) He stumbles and falls.
(c) He runs into a force field.
(d) His grandfather holds him back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
2. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
3. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
4. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)