|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A bait shop.
(d) A pharmacy.
2. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Eating big dinners at his house.
(b) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(c) Going to his funeral.
(d) Playing baseball with him.
3. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Diluted bleach.
4. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) He can't eat while they're there.
(b) They talk too much.
(c) His pastoral instincts.
(d) He never gets any sleep.
5. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
(a) His children.
(b) The minister.
(c) His wife.
(d) The medical staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
2. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
3. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
4. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
5. What does Eva see about the visitors?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)