|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
2. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like he will never be free of it.
(b) As if his life revolves around the frame.
(c) Like he is a child.
(d) Like people are staring.
3. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It helps the bone heal faster.
(b) It pulls the bone apart.
(c) It holds the bone together.
(d) It is a permanent, internal brace.
4. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They set up a bigger room for him.
(b) They allow more than just family in.
(c) They limit Don's visitors.
(d) They cut off all visitors but her.
5. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being at a high school football game.
(b) Church on Sunday.
(c) Family reunions.
(d) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
2. What does Nicole receive for an award?
3. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
4. How long does Don wear the frame?
5. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)