|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(b) Turn around and go another way.
(c) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(d) Pray for the people from his car.
2. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His wife, Eva.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His wife and his brother.
3. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
(a) She/he is too young for so much pain.
(b) She/he will return to a normal life and he won't.
(c) He feels God doesn't care about people.
(d) The frame isn't helping him/her.
4. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) Not being able to get out of bed.
(b) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(c) All the metal inside him.
(d) He shakes so it can't stay still.
5. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) He can't eat while they're there.
(b) They talk too much.
(c) His pastoral instincts.
(d) He never gets any sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
2. What does the frame do for a bone?
3. What does Don say God has removed?
4. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
5. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)