|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) All concept of negativity or worry.
(b) Any love he had for earth.
(c) All thoughts of being human.
(d) The scars from a football injury.
2. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
3. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
4. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) With sleeping pills.
(b) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(c) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(d) He sleeps almost all the time.
5. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For X-rays.
(b) To go to church.
(c) For exercise.
(d) To see his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
2. What does Don say angel wings sound like?
3. Why is Don losing weight?
4. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
5. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)