|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
(a) Attend church.
(b) Sit out on the lawn.
(c) Go to the movies with Eva.
(d) Go to the store.
2. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His old minister.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His Sunday school teacher.
(d) His first grade teacher.
3. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) They haven't talked to her.
(b) He probably won't make it through the night.
(c) He is doing well.
(d) He has a fifty percent chance.
4. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(b) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) Mostly old hynms.
(d) There's no singing, just music.
5. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is dead.
(b) Don is asking for water.
(c) Don has a pulse.
(d) Don has passed out unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don see first when he dies?
2. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
3. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
4. What does Nicole receive for an award?
5. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)