|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) If Eva will stand by him.
(b) Whether he'll preach again.
(c) How long the pain will last.
(d) If his children can handle his care.
2. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Papers to put him in rehab.
(b) Release papers for surgery.
(c) Release papers for him to go home.
(d) His last will and testament.
3. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Russian doctor.
(b) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(c) An American engineer.
(d) An Italian physician.
4. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That his family will be all right.
(b) That he come alive immediately.
(c) That he has gone to the light.
(d) That there are no internal injuries.
5. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
(a) Alcoholic drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
2. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
3. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
4. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
5. How does Don continue to feel emotionally?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)