|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(b) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(c) There's Power in the Blood.
(d) The Old Rugged Cross.
2. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(b) He sleeps almost all the time.
(c) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(d) With sleeping pills.
3. Who was one of the first people he saw who was not a relative?
(a) His first grade teacher.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) His old minister.
(d) His Sunday school teacher.
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A bait shop.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A pharmacy.
5. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) How more people should do it.
(b) How it is soothing.
(c) The power of it.
(d) The senselessness of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
2. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
3. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
4. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
5. What did Don do the night before he left the hospital?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)