|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has ignored them.
(b) He has used them.
(c) He has been too nice.
(d) He has been very rude.
2. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
(a) He is supposed to hug them.
(b) He will need more surgeries.
(c) He will walk back in to visit.
(d) He will never come back.
3. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Family reunions.
(b) Being at a high school football game.
(c) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(d) Church on Sunday.
4. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His great uncle.
(d) His cousin.
5. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(b) Joy at being alive.
(d) Hope that he will leave soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
2. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
3. Who does Don see when he first gets to heaven?
4. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
5. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)