|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
2. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That it should not have happened.
(b) That God has a purpose for him to live.
(c) That he wants to sue the prison.
(d) That he will never drive again.
3. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) The are all sad to see him there.
(b) All have influenced his life.
(c) They were all older than him.
(d) They weren't all Christians.
4. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(b) Shutting them out.
(c) Helping them with their problems.
(d) Talking too much.
5. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He still had no pulse.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He was asleep.
(d) He was awake and screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
3. When is Don able to sleep?
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
5. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)