|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don get home when he leaves the hospital?
(a) An ambulance.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) His pastor picks him up.
(d) His wife picks him up.
2. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) They will think he's crazy.
(b) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(c) He's not sure it's true.
(d) He was told not to discuss it by God.
3. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) His pastoral instincts.
(b) He can't eat while they're there.
(c) They talk too much.
(d) He never gets any sleep.
4. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Load up the others and leave.
(b) Waited for the police.
(c) Pulled Don from his car.
(d) Return to Don.
5. What do the nurses tell him about the patients Don keeps hearing moan and scream?
(a) His roommate is very noisy.
(b) It is him who is making the noise.
(c) He is imagining the noise.
(d) There are very sick patients there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
2. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
3. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
4. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
5. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)