|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That it should not have happened.
(b) That he will never drive again.
(c) That he wants to sue the prison.
(d) That God has a purpose for him to live.
2. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For X-rays.
(b) To see his family.
(c) For exercise.
(d) To go to church.
3. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They have no effect on Don.
(b) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(c) They are making it harder for Don.
(d) They are helping Don.
4. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(b) With sleeping pills.
(c) He sleeps almost all the time.
(d) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
5. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Papers to put him in rehab.
(b) Release papers for surgery.
(c) Release papers for him to go home.
(d) His last will and testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
2. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
3. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
4. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
5. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)