|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He stumbles and falls.
(b) He is whisked back to earh.
(c) His grandfather holds him back.
(d) He runs into a force field.
2. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
(a) To accommodate his wheelchair.
(b) To save money.
(c) So the new minister can have his house.
(d) So he's closer to the hospital.
3. What does Nicole receive for an award?
(a) A scholarship to church camp.
(b) A new Bible.
(c) A new hymnal.
(d) A crown and scepter.
4. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They cut off all visitors but her.
(b) They allow more than just family in.
(c) They set up a bigger room for him.
(d) They limit Don's visitors.
5. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) Not being able to get out of bed.
(b) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(c) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(d) All the metal inside him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
2. What does the frame do for a bone?
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
4. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
5. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)