|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Load up the others and leave.
(b) Return to Don.
(c) Waited for the police.
(d) Pulled Don from his car.
2. How long does Don wear the frame?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two months.
3. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
(a) That he will never drive again.
(b) That it should not have happened.
(c) That he wants to sue the prison.
(d) That God has a purpose for him to live.
4. What does Don realize about the people he sees?
(a) They were all older than him.
(b) They weren't all Christians.
(c) All have influenced his life.
(d) The are all sad to see him there.
5. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's in the back seat.
(b) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(c) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(d) He's against the steering wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicole receive for an award?
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
3. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
4. Of what does Don become aware as he moves towards the gate?
5. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)