|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Diluted bleach.
2. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
(a) All types, modern and ancient.
(c) There's no singing, just music.
(d) Mostly old hynms.
3. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
(a) Go to the movies with Eva.
(b) Sit out on the lawn.
(c) Attend church.
(d) Go to the store.
4. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
(a) His great uncle.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What does Don not experience in his near death episode that many people do?
(a) Seeing his life pass before him.
(b) Being drawn down a tunnel towards light.
(c) Seeing dead loved ones.
(d) Being greated by beings of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the justice of peace been called?
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
3. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
5. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)