|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He would say no.
(b) He can't write with the broken arm.
(c) He is asleep.
(d) He is too heavily medicated.
2. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He stumbles and falls.
(b) His grandfather holds him back.
(c) He runs into a force field.
(d) He is whisked back to earh.
3. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) Several psychiatrists.
(b) His pastor.
(c) His brother.
(d) His therapist.
4. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) It was smashed up badly.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) The person in it could use last rites.
(d) The person in it is dead.
5. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don screams.
(b) Don starts to thrash about.
(c) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(d) Don begins to sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
2. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
3. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
5. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)