|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
(a) That his wife would divorce him.
(b) That he was well.
(c) That he could return to heaven.
(d) That his children didn't see him like that.
2. What does Don say God has removed?
(a) Any love he had for earth.
(b) All thoughts of being human.
(c) The scars from a football injury.
(d) All concept of negativity or worry.
3. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) Whether he'll preach again.
(b) If Eva will stand by him.
(c) If his children can handle his care.
(d) How long the pain will last.
4. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Physical therapy.
(b) Meeting with church members.
(c) Preaching over the phone.
(d) Walking the halls.
5. Who invented the Iliazrov frame?
(a) A Russian doctor.
(b) A Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
(c) An American engineer.
(d) An Italian physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, which dead loved one greets Don first?
2. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
3. Why is Don losing weight?
4. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
5. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)