|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
2. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
(a) To accommodate his wheelchair.
(b) So the new minister can have his house.
(c) To save money.
(d) So he's closer to the hospital.
3. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He runs into a force field.
(b) His grandfather holds him back.
(c) He is whisked back to earh.
(d) He stumbles and falls.
4. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
(a) He is too heavily medicated.
(b) He is asleep.
(c) He can't write with the broken arm.
(d) He would say no.
5. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(b) If he is sure the person is dead.
(c) If he can help with the live victims.
(d) If it will take long to clear the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Don often take his anger out?
2. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
4. How soon after the truck hit Don was he in heaven?
5. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)