|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) His home on earth.
(b) A large, ornate gate.
(d) A meadow full of flowers.
2. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
(a) He has been too nice.
(b) He has ignored them.
(c) He has been very rude.
(d) He has used them.
3. What kind of papers does Eva sign the morning after his night in ICU?
(a) Papers to put him in rehab.
(b) His last will and testament.
(c) Release papers for him to go home.
(d) Release papers for surgery.
4. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) If his children can handle his care.
(b) How long the pain will last.
(c) If Eva will stand by him.
(d) Whether he'll preach again.
5. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Meeting with church members.
(b) Preaching over the phone.
(c) Physical therapy.
(d) Walking the halls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
2. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
3. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
4. What does Don decide he can do a week after being home?
5. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)