|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is dead.
(b) Don has passed out unconscious.
(c) Don is asking for water.
(d) Don has a pulse.
2. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They are helping Don.
(b) They are making it harder for Don.
(c) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(d) They have no effect on Don.
3. What do they do everyday to the Iliazrov frame?
(a) Take it off for a break.
(b) Clean and sterilize it.
(c) Reverse it to the other side.
(d) Turn the knobs a millimeter.
4. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
(a) He yelled to let them out.
(b) He take up bed yoga.
(c) He meditate.
(d) He pray more.
5. Physically, how did Don describe the people around him?
(a) They seemed bigger and stronger.
(b) They looked like they did on earth.
(c) They were perfect.
(d) They didn't seem solid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
2. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
3. What does Don believe as he thinks about the circumstances surrounding his accident?
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
5. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)