|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the doctors told Eva about Don's chances with the pneumonia?
(a) They haven't talked to her.
(b) He is doing well.
(c) He has a fifty percent chance.
(d) He probably won't make it through the night.
2. How is Don taken care of at home with Eva gone to work?
(a) They have a day nurse.
(b) His mother moves in with them.
(c) The church uses volunteers.
(d) The children rotate the duty.
3. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When he can have visitors.
(b) When he can go home.
(c) When does physical therapy start.
(d) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
4. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
(a) Like he is a child.
(b) Like people are staring.
(c) Like he will never be free of it.
(d) As if his life revolves around the frame.
5. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) He kept seeing heaven.
(b) His monitor kept going off.
(c) His wife kept talking to him.
(d) The nurses would wake him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say God has removed?
2. How is Don feeling emotionally as he is in the hospital?
3. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
5. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)