|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Don get any sleep in ICU?
(a) His wife kept talking to him.
(b) His monitor kept going off.
(c) The nurses would wake him up.
(d) He kept seeing heaven.
2. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don screams.
(b) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(c) Don starts to thrash about.
(d) Don begins to sing.
3. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) There were escaped convicts.
(b) They had the only cell phone.
(c) They were on routine patrol.
(d) The truck was from the prison.
4. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Physical therapy.
(b) Walking the halls.
(c) Meeting with church members.
(d) Preaching over the phone.
5. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) To see his family.
(b) To go to church.
(c) For X-rays.
(d) For exercise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don listen to on the cassette player Eva brought him?
2. What does Don wish as he lays in bed?
3. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
4. What does Don realize about the way he has treated the staff?
5. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)