|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When he can go home.
(b) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
(c) When he can have visitors.
(d) When does physical therapy start.
2. What does Don remember about Joe Kulbeth when he sees him?
(a) Riding in the ambulance with him.
(b) Going to his funeral.
(c) Eating big dinners at his house.
(d) Playing baseball with him.
3. What happens in the morning about Don's pneumonia?
(a) It is worse.
(b) No change.
(c) It is gone.
(d) It is getting better.
4. What does Don see first when he dies?
(a) A large, ornate gate.
(b) A meadow full of flowers.
(c) His home on earth.
5. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
(a) If Eva will stand by him.
(b) Whether he'll preach again.
(c) How long the pain will last.
(d) If his children can handle his care.
Short Answer Questions
1. The night before he leaves the hospital what does he know?
2. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
3. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
4. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
5. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)