|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
(a) He will never come back.
(b) He is supposed to hug them.
(c) He will need more surgeries.
(d) He will walk back in to visit.
2. What does Don think about in relation to prayer?
(a) The power of it.
(b) How more people should do it.
(c) The senselessness of it.
(d) How it is soothing.
3. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) All the metal inside him.
(b) Not being able to get out of bed.
(c) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(d) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
4. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
(a) He pray more.
(b) He meditate.
(c) He yelled to let them out.
(d) He take up bed yoga.
5. Of what does seeing and greeting all the people remind Don?
(a) Being in the mall at Christmas time.
(b) Church on Sunday.
(c) Being at a high school football game.
(d) Family reunions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
2. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
3. How does Don perceive his senses as he looks around?
4. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
5. Why is Eva signing the papers instead of Don?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)