|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Rubbing alcohol.
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Diluted bleach.
2. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(b) He's forming a prayer vigil.
(c) He'll see him in heaven.
(d) He is watching Dan's children.
3. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Much more comfortable.
(c) Exhausted and in pain.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
4. How does Don feel about being dead?
(a) He is completely happy.
(b) He misses his wife.
(c) He doesn't think about earth.
(d) He is stunned.
5. What does Chris do every day when he comes home from school?
(a) Watches television with Don.
(b) Eats a sandwich Don fixes.
(c) Gives his father a hug.
(d) Plays the piano for Don.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
2. How long does Don wear the frame?
3. What does a nurse suggest to Don about his frustrations?
4. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
5. What types of singing does Don hear in heaven?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)