|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Don when he is a few steps away from entering the gate?
(a) He stumbles and falls.
(b) His grandfather holds him back.
(c) He is whisked back to earh.
(d) He runs into a force field.
2. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(b) Turn around and go another way.
(c) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(d) Pray for the people from his car.
3. Why does Don feel badly about his children?
(a) They don't get enough attention from Eva.
(b) They have to be quiet when he's sleeping.
(c) They have to deal with a difficult situation.
(d) He can't play with them.
4. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(b) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(c) All the metal inside him.
(d) Not being able to get out of bed.
5. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
(a) So he's closer to the hospital.
(b) So the new minister can have his house.
(c) To save money.
(d) To accommodate his wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
3. How is Don wedged in the car?
4. What does Don feel like when he wears the frame in public?
5. How many days did Don spend in the hospital?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)