|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(b) With sleeping pills.
(c) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(d) He sleeps almost all the time.
2. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he can help with the live victims.
(b) If he is sure the person is dead.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If it will take long to clear the road.
3. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That their father could participate more in their lives.
(b) That he can live with his grandparents.
(c) That his father's legs get better.
(d) That his father returns to his job.
4. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A bait shop.
5. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) Having to send the children away.
(b) The pain of physical therapy.
(c) Having his wife stronger than him.
(d) Not being a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
2. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
3. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
4. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
5. How does Eva see her husband?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)