|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was awake and screaming.
(b) He was asleep.
(c) He still had no pulse.
(d) He was unconscious.
2. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) He will never have that back.
(b) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(c) It wasn't as good as now.
(d) It was better than now.
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(b) To break up an argument.
(c) To pronounce Don dead.
(d) To fill out accident forms.
4. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(b) Room phone.
(c) Sending letters with nurses.
(d) Cell phone.
5. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Exhausted and in pain.
(b) Much more comfortable.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
3. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
4. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
5. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)