|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They limit Don's visitors.
(b) They allow more than just family in.
(c) They cut off all visitors but her.
(d) They set up a bigger room for him.
2. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it could use last rites.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) The person in it is dead.
(d) It was smashed up badly.
3. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Helping them with their problems.
(b) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(c) Shutting them out.
(d) Talking too much.
4. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
(a) They had the only cell phone.
(b) There were escaped convicts.
(c) The truck was from the prison.
(d) They were on routine patrol.
5. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) Having to send the children away.
(b) Having his wife stronger than him.
(c) Not being a minister.
(d) The pain of physical therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the long prognosis for Don?
2. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
3. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
4. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
5. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)