|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it could use last rites.
(b) It was smashed up badly.
(c) They will be moving the car shortly.
(d) The person in it is dead.
2. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They cut off all visitors but her.
(b) They allow more than just family in.
(c) They set up a bigger room for him.
(d) They limit Don's visitors.
3. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If it will take long to clear the road.
(b) If he is sure the person is dead.
(c) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(d) If he can help with the live victims.
4. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) He sleeps almost all the time.
(b) With sleeping pills.
(c) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(d) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
5. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His wife and his brother.
(d) His wife, Eva.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
2. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
3. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
4. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
5. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)