|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They are making it harder for Don.
(b) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(c) They have no effect on Don.
(d) They are helping Don.
2. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
(a) Room phone.
(b) They meet in the patient's lounge.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Sending letters with nurses.
3. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Pulled Don from his car.
(b) Load up the others and leave.
(c) Return to Don.
(d) Waited for the police.
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) For X-rays.
(b) For exercise.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To see his family.
5. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) Having his wife stronger than him.
(b) The pain of physical therapy.
(c) Having to send the children away.
(d) Not being a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
2. What does Don ask his three children to do?
3. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
4. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
5. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)