|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) Nothing happened to them.
(b) They were stuck in traffic.
(c) They were one of the people hit.
(d) They got a flat tire.
2. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) His brother.
(b) His pastor.
(c) Several psychiatrists.
(d) His therapist.
3. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
(a) Sit inside and watch the skiers.
(b) He doesn't go on the trip.
(c) He teaches his youngest son how to ski.
(d) Skis on the bunny slope.
4. What does Don ask his three children to do?
(a) Be good and listen to Eva.
(b) Make all A's in school.
(c) Write about how their life is affected.
(d) Try out for sports.
5. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To break up an argument.
(b) To pronounce Don dead.
(c) To give a citation to the truck driver.
(d) To fill out accident forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
2. What does Eva see about the visitors?
3. How is Don wedged in the car?
4. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)