|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Eva had to do since Don's accident?
(a) Put up with his anger.
(b) Work two jobs.
(c) Take over as head of the household.
(d) Do all the driving.
2. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) It was better than now.
(b) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(c) It wasn't as good as now.
(d) He will never have that back.
3. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) The pain of physical therapy.
(b) Not being a minister.
(c) Having to send the children away.
(d) Having his wife stronger than him.
4. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
(a) His depression.
(b) His anger.
(c) His failure to fight.
(d) His longing to return to heaven.
5. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A bait shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
2. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
5. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)