|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(b) Diluted bleach.
(c) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To break up an argument.
(b) To fill out accident forms.
(c) To pronounce Don dead.
(d) To give a citation to the truck driver.
3. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(b) He's in the back seat.
(c) He's against the steering wheel.
(d) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
4. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) Having his wife stronger than him.
(b) Not being a minister.
(c) Having to send the children away.
(d) The pain of physical therapy.
5. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That his father's legs get better.
(b) That his father returns to his job.
(c) That he can live with his grandparents.
(d) That their father could participate more in their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva see about the visitors?
2. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
3. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
4. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
5. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)