|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(b) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(c) Not being able to get out of bed.
(d) All the metal inside him.
2. How does Eva see her husband?
(a) As being both good and bad.
(b) As a remarkable man.
(c) As being a fourth child she has to care for.
(d) As too angry.
3. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
(a) His longing to return to heaven.
(b) His failure to fight.
(c) His depression.
(d) His anger.
4. Why is Don taken from his room several times a week?
(a) To see his family.
(b) For X-rays.
(c) To go to church.
(d) For exercise.
5. What do the twins quit doing around their father?
(a) Teasing their sister.
(b) Sports in which he can't participate.
(c) Fighting between them.
(d) Disobeying their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
2. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
3. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
4. What does Don ask his three children to do?
5. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)