|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it is dead.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) The person in it could use last rites.
2. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Much more comfortable.
(b) There's no change in how he feels.
(c) Exhausted and in pain.
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They were one of the people hit.
(b) Nothing happened to them.
(c) They got a flat tire.
(d) They were stuck in traffic.
4. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is asking for water.
(b) Don is dead.
(c) Don has a pulse.
(d) Don has passed out unconscious.
5. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
(a) Don begins to sing.
(b) Don screams.
(c) Dick gets sick at the sight of blood.
(d) Don starts to thrash about.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
2. What has Eva had to do since Don's accident?
3. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
4. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
5. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)