|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
(a) His pastoral instincts.
(b) They talk too much.
(c) He never gets any sleep.
(d) He can't eat while they're there.
2. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
(b) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(c) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
(d) To not scream at him.
3. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) They got a flat tire.
(b) They were stuck in traffic.
(c) Nothing happened to them.
(d) They were one of the people hit.
4. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) It was better than now.
(b) It wasn't as good as now.
(c) He will never have that back.
(d) He doesn't think about his previous life.
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Waited for the police.
(b) Return to Don.
(c) Pulled Don from his car.
(d) Load up the others and leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
2. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
3. Why does Dick scramble from Don's car?
4. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
5. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)