|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) It was better than now.
(b) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(c) He will never have that back.
(d) It wasn't as good as now.
2. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
(b) He's in the back seat.
(c) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(d) He's against the steering wheel.
3. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) It was smashed up badly.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) The person in it could use last rites.
(d) The person in it is dead.
4. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the driver's window.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through the windshield.
(d) Through the trunk.
5. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Walking the halls.
(b) Preaching over the phone.
(c) Physical therapy.
(d) Meeting with church members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
2. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
3. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
5. What is the long prognosis for Don?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)