|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chris do when he every time he came home?
(a) Gave his father a homemade present.
(b) Gave his father a gentle hug.
(c) Offered to clean the house.
(d) Got in a fight with his mother.
2. What kind of feelings does Joe say he has?
(a) Depression and anger.
(b) Calm and peaceful feelings.
(c) Separation anxiety.
(d) Joy at his father's life.
3. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
(a) That he has gone to the light.
(b) That his family will be all right.
(c) That he come alive immediately.
(d) That there are no internal injuries.
4. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
(a) So she wouldn't be sarcastic.
(b) To not tell him what he didn't want to know.
(c) So she wouldn't patronize him.
(d) To not scream at him.
5. What is the long prognosis for Don?
(a) He will be fine.
(b) He will not live a long, productive life.
(c) There is no long term prognosis.
(d) He'll die of old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
2. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
3. What does Don refuse from all of his visitors?
4. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
5. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)