|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Pulled Don from his car.
(b) Load up the others and leave.
(c) Return to Don.
(d) Waited for the police.
2. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
(a) His mother.
(b) David Gentiles.
(c) A hired nurse.
(d) His father.
3. Who comes by to see Don about his emotional health?
(a) Several psychiatrists.
(b) His pastor.
(c) His therapist.
(d) His brother.
4. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
(a) He doesn't go on the trip.
(b) Sit inside and watch the skiers.
(c) Skis on the bunny slope.
(d) He teaches his youngest son how to ski.
5. What does Chris say he first thought about his father's injuries?
(a) He denied the extent of the injuries.
(b) He didn't really know what to think.
(c) He was indifferent.
(d) He thought his father would die.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Don able to sleep?
2. Why is Don losing weight?
3. How does Don and his new friend communicate?
4. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
5. What does Don ask his three children to do?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)