|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the worst part of Don's recovery?
(a) Not being a minister.
(b) The pain of physical therapy.
(c) Having his wife stronger than him.
(d) Having to send the children away.
2. How will Don's dead body leave the scene of the accident?
(a) In an EMT truck.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In an unmarked vehicle.
(d) In an ambulance.
3. When is Don able to sleep?
(a) He sleeps almost all the time.
(b) Passes out from exhaustion or pain.
(c) He sleeps from dusk to dawn.
(d) With sleeping pills.
4. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(b) Shutting them out.
(c) Talking too much.
(d) Helping them with their problems.
5. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
2. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
3. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
4. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
5. How is Don wedged in the car?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)