|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don ask his three children to do?
(a) Try out for sports.
(b) Make all A's in school.
(c) Write about how their life is affected.
(d) Be good and listen to Eva.
2. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
(a) His failure to fight.
(b) His depression.
(c) His longing to return to heaven.
(d) His anger.
3. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He shakes so it can't stay still.
(b) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(c) All the metal inside him.
(d) Not being able to get out of bed.
4. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) They are making it harder for Don.
(b) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(c) They are helping Don.
(d) They have no effect on Don.
5. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
(a) Allowing them too much freedom around him.
(b) Helping them with their problems.
(c) Shutting them out.
(d) Talking too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
2. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
3. Why has the justice of peace been called?
4. Why does Don get more depressed when thinking about his friend in the frame?
5. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)