|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) It was better than now.
(b) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(c) It wasn't as good as now.
(d) He will never have that back.
2. What does Dick ask the EMT person?
(a) If he is sure the person is dead.
(b) If he can pray for the person in the red car.
(c) If it will take long to clear the road.
(d) If he can help with the live victims.
3. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
4. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(b) There's Power in the Blood.
(c) The Old Rugged Cross.
5. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
(a) That he can live with his grandparents.
(b) That his father returns to his job.
(c) That his father's legs get better.
(d) That their father could participate more in their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
2. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
3. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
4. Why has the justice of peace been called?
5. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)