|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross.
(b) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(c) There's Power in the Blood.
2. What does Eva see about the visitors?
(a) Eva doesn't notice anything.
(b) They are making it harder for Don.
(c) They have no effect on Don.
(d) They are helping Don.
3. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Exhausted and in pain.
(b) Much more comfortable.
(c) There's no change in how he feels.
4. Who does Don meet who also has an Iliazrov frame?
5. How does Dick get in the car to lay hands on Don?
(a) Through the driver's window.
(b) Through the windshield.
(c) Through the trunk.
(d) Through the back door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
2. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
3. Who takes care of Don when Eva take the children on a week long camping trip?
4. How does Eva see her husband?
5. What is the long prognosis for Don?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)