|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was asleep.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He still had no pulse.
(d) He was awake and screaming.
2. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross.
(b) There's Power in the Blood.
(c) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
3. How does Eva see her husband?
(a) As being a fourth child she has to care for.
(b) As a remarkable man.
(c) As too angry.
(d) As being both good and bad.
4. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(a) Exhausted and in pain.
(c) Much more comfortable.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
5. How is Don wedged in the car?
(a) He's against the steering wheel.
(b) He's across the front seat with his head on the passenger side.
(c) He's in the back seat.
(d) He's pinned between the dashboard and the seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva see about the visitors?
2. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
3. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
4. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
5. Why is Don losing weight?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)