|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(b) Hope that he will leave soon.
(c) Joy at being alive.
2. What is the long prognosis for Don?
(a) He will be fine.
(b) He'll die of old age.
(c) He will not live a long, productive life.
(d) There is no long term prognosis.
3. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
(a) Diluted bleach.
(c) Rubbing alcohol.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
4. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife, Eva.
(b) His mother and father.
(c) His wife and three children.
(d) His wife and his brother.
5. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They set up a bigger room for him.
(b) They cut off all visitors but her.
(c) They limit Don's visitors.
(d) They allow more than just family in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Don wedged in the car?
2. What does Don finally realize he's been doing with people?
3. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
4. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
5. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)