|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don start to do after six weeks in the hospital?
(a) Preaching over the phone.
(b) Meeting with church members.
(c) Physical therapy.
(d) Walking the halls.
2. Where did Dick and Anita stop after leaving the conference?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bait shop.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A pharmacy.
3. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
(a) Sit inside and watch the skiers.
(b) Skis on the bunny slope.
(c) He doesn't go on the trip.
(d) He teaches his youngest son how to ski.
4. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
(a) They cut off all visitors but her.
(b) They limit Don's visitors.
(c) They set up a bigger room for him.
(d) They allow more than just family in.
5. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
(a) Turn around and go another way.
(b) Call his brother, a doctor who lived nearby.
(c) Stop and see if they needed assistance.
(d) Pray for the people from his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
2. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
3. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
4. What does Eva see about the visitors?
5. What happened to Don's mother the first time she saw him in ICU?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)