|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
(a) Joy at being alive.
(c) Anticipation of returning to heaven.
(d) Hope that he will leave soon.
2. What does Don do on a ski trip with the church?
(a) Skis on the bunny slope.
(b) Sit inside and watch the skiers.
(c) He doesn't go on the trip.
(d) He teaches his youngest son how to ski.
3. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Waited for the police.
(b) Return to Don.
(c) Load up the others and leave.
(d) Pulled Don from his car.
4. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it is dead.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) The person in it could use last rites.
5. Why does Don refuse to talk to anyone about his experience in heaven?
(a) He was told not to discuss it by God.
(b) He doesn't know if the people are Christian.
(c) He's not sure it's true.
(d) They will think he's crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick pray for when he puts his hand on Don?
2. Why does Don exhaust himself with his visitors?
3. What does Eva request of the nursing staff?
4. What does Don often criticize about Eva?
5. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)