|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
(b) Much more comfortable.
(c) Exhausted and in pain.
(d) There's no change in how he feels.
2. Why has the justice of peace been called?
(a) To pronounce Don dead.
(b) To break up an argument.
(c) To fill out accident forms.
(d) To give a citation to the truck driver.
3. Who is waiting for Don at the hospital?
(a) His wife and his brother.
(b) His wife, Eva.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His wife and three children.
4. What happened to Dick and Anita when they returned to driving?
(a) Nothing happened to them.
(b) They were stuck in traffic.
(c) They got a flat tire.
(d) They were one of the people hit.
5. What did the EMTs do after tending to the other victims?
(a) Pulled Don from his car.
(b) Load up the others and leave.
(c) Waited for the police.
(d) Return to Don.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
2. What did Eva have to hold her tongue sometimes with Don?
3. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
4. From where does Nicole say she gets help?
5. How many ambulances came to the accident scene?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)