|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the EMTs checked on Don for the second time what did they find out?
(a) He was unconscious.
(b) He was awake and screaming.
(c) He still had no pulse.
(d) He was asleep.
2. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is dead.
(b) Don has passed out unconscious.
(c) Don has a pulse.
(d) Don is asking for water.
3. What does Don finally realize about his life before the accident?
(a) He will never have that back.
(b) It was better than now.
(c) He doesn't think about his previous life.
(d) It wasn't as good as now.
4. What does Dick decide to sing after he prays for Don?
(a) There's Power in the Blood.
(b) What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
(c) The Old Rugged Cross.
5. How does Eva see her husband?
(a) As a remarkable man.
(b) As being a fourth child she has to care for.
(c) As too angry.
(d) As being both good and bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did guards call for help after Don's accident?
2. What has Eva had to do since Don's accident?
3. What does Dick decide to do when they see the accident?
4. What does Eva see about the visitors?
5. How does Don feel after all the care is given everyday?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)