Prologue and Chapter One: The Accident
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Give him an I.V.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Pull him from the car.
(d) Declare him dead.
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Baptist minister.
(b) His wife.
(c) A Catholic priest.
(d) A small child.
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Church of the Woods.
(c) Baptist Regional Center.
(d) Trinity Pines.
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A honeymoon.
(b) A week long religious rally.
(c) A football game.
(d) A Baptist convention.
6. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Starting a new church.
(b) Sending his son to private school.
(c) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(d) Having another child.
7. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(b) Warm and windy.
(c) Snow and ice had fallen.
(d) Cold and rainy.
This section contains 5,052 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)