Prologue and Chapter One: The Accident
1. What year did Don have his accident?
2. What is the first thing paramedics do upon looking at Don?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Pull him from the car.
(c) Declare him dead.
(d) Give him an I.V.
3. Who prays for Don's survival while he was in the car?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) His wife.
(c) A small child.
(d) A Baptist minister.
4. From what place was Don driving when he was struck?
(a) Baptist Regional Center.
(c) Church of the Woods.
(d) Trinity Pines.
5. From what was Don coming home when he had the accident?
(a) A Baptist convention.
(b) A football game.
(c) A honeymoon.
(d) A week long religious rally.
6. What idea had Don been considering that week?
(a) Having another child.
(b) Starting a new church.
(c) Having his elderly mother move in with them.
(d) Sending his son to private school.
7. What is the weather like the day of Don's accident?
(a) Warm and windy.
(b) Snow and ice had fallen.
(c) Cold and rainy.
This section contains 5,052 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)