Essay Topic 1
The accident acts as a catalyst for the rest of the story.
1. What do you think the above statement means?
2. Discuss what you believe about whether one turn of events can change a person's life forever.
3. Do you think the paramedics were careless about declaring Don dead? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
As Don describes heaven, the reader relaxes and time comes to a standstill. The reader begins to wonder about who will comprise his own heavenly welcoming committee.
1. Explain why you agree or disagree with the above statement.
2. Many people have claimed to have died and report many different scenarios. Why do you think this might be?
3. Describe what you would like to see and who you would like to see if you had been in Don's place.
Essay Topic 3
All the odds seem to be against Don. The positive aspect...
This section contains 2,034 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)