Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cruikshank, Rackham and Spy are all English ______________.
2. What does Helene relay to Maxine that her mother is sending her?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
4. What is the only thing Maxine has trouble getting in London because of the rations?
5. What does Nora hope Helene can come to England for?
Discuss how Helene finds a valuable connection in reading the words that many others have read before her.
Discuss the unspoken stories that lie beneath the surface of the letters, which encompass so many people over so many years.
Helene admits to not being fond of fiction, yet in many ways these letters read like a novel. Discuss the "fictional" aspects of the letters.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)