|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Helene's salary get raised to in 1952?
(a) $350 per month.
(b) $250 per week.
(c) $250 per script.
(d) $300 per script.
2. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
3. What type of essays does Frank let Helene know he is sending her in February 1951?
(a) Seventeenth Century.
(d) Eighteenth Century.
4. What recipe does Cecily send Helene in November of 1951?
(a) Yorkshire Pudding.
(b) Christmas pudding.
(c) Treacle tart.
5. What does Helene relay to Maxine that her mother is sending her?
(b) Nestle bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helene love to find in secondhand books?
2. What does Helene send in her Easter package of 1951?
3. How old is Bill Humphries' great-aunt who he lives with?
4. What does Nora hope Helene can come to England for?
5. What does Bill Humphries do for Marks & Co.?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)