|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank buy in the summer of 1952?
(a) A house.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A dog.
(d) A car.
2. What does Helene threaten to do with the ripped pages of the book she is terribly disappointed by in her October 1951 letter?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Paper her walls.
(c) Mail them to Frank.
(d) Wrap things in them.
3. Who does Frank hope will be elected in his October 1951 letter to Helene?
(a) Margaret Thatcher.
(b) Neville Chamberlain.
(c) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(d) Winston Churchill.
4. What is the name of Frank and Nora's oldest daughter?
5. What does Frank's wife Nora reveal she has used the tins of dried eggs to trade for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dental work does Helene have to have done in the fall of 1952?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
3. From what company does Helene order the packages that she sends to Marks & Co.?
4. What does Frank recommend Helene use to clean her Grolier Bible?
5. What does Megan Wells hope for in her April 1951 letter to Helene?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)