|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank hope will be elected in his October 1951 letter to Helene?
(a) Neville Chamberlain.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Margaret Thatcher.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
2. What does Frank recommend Helene use to clean her Grolier Bible?
(b) Soap and soda water.
(d) Dry cloth.
3. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
4. What is the name of Frank and Nora's oldest daughter?
5. What does Helene request that Frank ask the other employees to vote on in October 1951?
(a) Powdered eggs or fresh eggs.
(b) Which books to send next.
(c) Who should visit Helene.
(d) Where Helene should stay in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helene send in her Easter package of 1951?
2. What does Megan Wells hope for in her April 1951 letter to Helene?
3. What TV series is Helene writing for?
4. Helene apologizes on behalf of America for letting England _____________.
5. How old is Bill Humphries' great-aunt who he lives with?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)