Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cruikshank, Rackham and Spy are all English ______________.
2. What does Helene relay to Maxine that her mother is sending her?
(b) Nestle bars.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
(a) Inns of the Court.
(b) Globe Theater.
(c) The tube.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
4. What is the only thing Maxine has trouble getting in London because of the rations?
5. What does Nora hope Helene can come to England for?
(a) A week at the beach.
(b) The Coronation.
(c) The summer.
(d) A book festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Helene wish her English friends had inscribed the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
2. What year was the Walton's Lives published that Frank sends to Helene in March 1952?
3. What is the name of Frank and Nora's oldest daughter?
4. What TV series is Helene writing for?
5. What does Frank send to Helene for Christmas 1952?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)