|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maxine thought Marks & Co. had a ____________ smell.
2. What does the TV producer offer Helene to write for television?
3. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
4. What TV series is Helene writing for?
(a) Petticoat Junction.
(b) Ellery Queen.
(c) Perry Mason.
(d) Hitchcock Presents.
5. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank finally send to Helene two years after she first requested it?
2. What new things does Helene ask to be sent to her in her November 2, 1951 letter?
3. What does Helene joke that she financed for her dentist in her September 1952 letter?
4. Helene apologizes on behalf of America for letting England _____________.
5. How old is Bill Humphries' great-aunt who he lives with?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)