|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Humphries do for Marks & Co.?
2. What does Helene request that Frank ask the other employees to vote on in October 1951?
(a) Powdered eggs or fresh eggs.
(b) Where Helene should stay in London.
(c) Who should visit Helene.
(d) Which books to send next.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Globe Theater.
(c) The tube.
(d) Inns of the Court.
4. Helene's friend Maxine visits London and thinks Marks & Co. is right out of __________________.
5. What does Frank buy in the summer of 1952?
(a) A house.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A car.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helene send in her Christmas 1951 package to Marks & Co. along with two boxes of eggs?
2. What does Nora hope Helene can come to England for?
3. What impressed Helene about the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
4. What does Megan Wells hope for in her April 1951 letter to Helene?
5. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)