|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Frank been to buy books in the spring of 1951?
(b) Library sales.
(d) Country estates.
2. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
3. Helene says after she visits England, America will have to apologize for her _____________.
4. Maxine thought Marks & Co. had a ____________ smell.
5. What is the consensus of the rest of the "inmates" at Marks & Co. on the vote Helene asked Frank to take?
(a) Cecily will go to America.
(b) Send her the Dictionary to the Vulgate.
(c) Helene should stay with Frank's family.
(d) Send fresh eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene's friend Maxine visits London and thinks Marks & Co. is right out of __________________.
2. Cruikshank, Rackham and Spy are all English ______________.
3. What does Helene call Frank in her February 9, 1952 letter?
4. What does Helene send in her Easter package of 1951?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)