|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Frank and Nora's oldest daughter?
2. What kind of place does Maxine find to stay during her visit to London?
(b) Boarding house.
3. What does Helene tell Frank she does with the books she no longer wants?
(a) Leaves them on a park bench.
(b) Gives them to friends.
(c) Throws them away.
(d) Donates them to a library.
4. What does Helene request that Frank ask the other employees to vote on in October 1951?
(a) Which books to send next.
(b) Where Helene should stay in London.
(c) Who should visit Helene.
(d) Powdered eggs or fresh eggs.
5. What recipe does Cecily send Helene in November of 1951?
(a) Christmas pudding.
(b) Yorkshire Pudding.
(c) Treacle tart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene's friend Maxine visits London and thinks Marks & Co. is right out of __________________.
2. From what company does Helene order the packages that she sends to Marks & Co.?
3. Who says they will gladly put up Helene when she visits England if they are still alive?
4. What does Nora hope Helene can come to England for?
5. What does Frank finally send to Helene two years after she first requested it?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)