|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank finally send to Helene two years after she first requested it?
(a) James Joyce.
(b) Elizabethan poems.
(c) Leigh Hunt.
(d) Pepys' Diary.
2. What does Frank send to Helene for Christmas 1952?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) John Donne.
(c) The Book-Lovers' Anthology.
(d) Wuthering Heights.
3. Helene says after she visits England, America will have to apologize for her _____________.
4. What book does Helene tell Frank she is terribly disappointed with in her October 1951 letter?
(a) Vulgate Latin.
(b) Pepys' Diary.
(c) Eric Coates' London Suite.
(d) Elizabethan Poems.
5. What does Frank buy in the summer of 1952?
(a) A car.
(b) A house.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new things does Helene ask to be sent to her in her November 2, 1951 letter?
2. What does Helene threaten to do with the ripped pages of the book she is terribly disappointed by in her October 1951 letter?
3. What does Helene call Frank in her February 9, 1952 letter?
4. Who made the gift the booksellers sent to Helene for Christmas 1951?
5. How does Marks & Co. send books to Helene?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)