|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helene request that Frank ask the other employees to vote on in October 1951?
(a) Where Helene should stay in London.
(b) Who should visit Helene.
(c) Which books to send next.
(d) Powdered eggs or fresh eggs.
2. Where does Helene wish her English friends had inscribed the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
(a) A card.
(b) The back cover.
(c) The flyleaf.
(d) The first page.
3. Helene tells Maxine in her February 1952 letter that she may not have the __________ to visit Marks & Co. someday.
4. What does Helene joke that she financed for her dentist in her September 1952 letter?
(a) His honeymoon.
(b) His summer house.
(c) His Porsche.
(d) His new house.
5. Why does Helene request the recipe from Cecily?
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Brian's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Megan Wells hope for in her April 1951 letter to Helene?
2. Helene says after she visits England, America will have to apologize for her _____________.
3. What recipe does Cecily send Helene in November of 1951?
4. How does Marks & Co. send books to Helene?
5. What did Helene send in her Christmas 1951 package to Marks & Co. along with two boxes of eggs?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)