Short Answer Key
Letters, 1949 - 1950
1. What month and year does Helene start her correspondence with Marks & Co.?
2. Where did Helene see the ad for Marks & Co., prompting her to write them?
Saturday Review of Literature.
3. What does Marks & Co. specialize in?
4. What phrase from the Marks & Co.'s advertisement scares Helene?
5. How much is Helene willing to spend on each book from Marks & Co.?
6. Who does Helene say she is in her first letter to Marks & Co.?
A poor writer.
7. How long does it take Helene to get a reply from Marks & Co. to her first letter?
8. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
9. What essays did Marks & Co. tell Helene would be difficult to find in her...
This section contains 2,666 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)