|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cecily's children enjoy most from Helene's Easter package?
(b) Chocolate candy.
(c) Raisins and eggs.
2. Whose popular book of correspondence does Frank send to Helene in March 1960?
(a) Bernard Shaw.
(b) Shah of Iran.
(c) Shawn Berner.
(d) Bernard Straun.
3. What does Frank's wife Nora reveal she has used the tins of dried eggs to trade for?
4. What novel does Helene finally read and love?
(a) Little Women.
(b) Wuthering Heights.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
5. What dental work does Helene have to have done in the fall of 1952?
(a) Her wisdom teeth removed.
(b) Gum surgery.
(c) A root canal.
(d) Her teeth capped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Megan Wells hope for in her April 1951 letter to Helene?
2. Who does Frank report to Helene has been taken to live in a home in the spring of 1956?
3. Cecily's first letter to Helene describes Frank as being ___________.
4. Who does Helene compare herself to in her January 1958 letter?
5. Helene is afraid the Easter Bunny will find that Frank has died of ____________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)