|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank tell Helene he has not forgotten in his March 1958 letter?
2. What books did Helene want to find for her young friend's birthday in 1969?
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) Virginia Woolf.
(c) Oliver Cromwell.
(d) James Madison.
3. How does Helene learn of Frank's death?
(b) Phone call.
4. What street in London does Helene tell Cecily she is longing to walk down?
(a) Buckingham Street.
(b) Westminster Street.
(c) Berkeley Street.
(d) Wimpole Street.
5. What famous Englishman does Helene write a Hallmark Hall of Fame script about?
(a) Prince Phillip.
(b) John Donne.
(c) Sam Pepys.
(d) King Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helene threaten to do with the ripped pages of the book she is terribly disappointed by in her October 1951 letter?
2. How much was Helene advanced to write her life story in 1961?
3. Who did M. De Tocqueville predict would run the world?
4. Where had Frank been to buy books in the spring of 1951?
5. What did Helene send in her Christmas 1951 package to Marks & Co. along with two boxes of eggs?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)