|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helene call Frank in her February 9, 1952 letter?
2. What famous Englishman does Helene write a Hallmark Hall of Fame script about?
(a) King Henry.
(b) Prince Phillip.
(c) John Donne.
(d) Sam Pepys.
3. Who did M. De Tocqueville predict would run the world?
4. In her September 1969 letter, Helene doubted Frank could find works by ________________ in the stately homes of England.
(a) Virginia Woolf.
(b) James Madison.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Oliver Cromwell.
5. How much does Helene make as a script writer?
(a) $400 per week.
(b) $40 per week.
(c) $20 per week.
(d) $200 per week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nora from?
2. What does Helene tell Frank she does with the books she no longer wants?
3. Who does Frank report visited Marks & Co. in May 1957?
4. How does Helene learn of Frank's death?
5. What does Helene send in her Easter package of 1951?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)