|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Helene tell Frank she is terribly disappointed with in her October 1951 letter?
(a) Vulgate Latin.
(b) Pepys' Diary.
(c) Eric Coates' London Suite.
(d) Elizabethan Poems.
2. Where would Helene have to shop for books in New York City if she didn't have Marks & Co. sending them to her door?
(a) Times Square.
(b) 17th Street.
(c) Rockefeller Center.
3. How much Grant-in-Aid does Helene win to write American history dramatizations?
4. What does the TV producer offer Helene to write for television?
5. What book did Helene tell Frank she did NOT enjoy reading in her January 1956 letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Helene evicted from her apartment in 1957?
2. Helene wonders if Frank's last name is ___________.
3. What does Helene send in her Coronation celebration package to Frank?
4. How much did Harper's Magazine pay Helene for an article in 1961?
5. How many volumes are in the collection of Donne Sermons Helene wanted in March, 1960?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)