|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Globe Theater.
(c) Inns of the Court.
(d) The tube.
2. What does Frank's wife Nora reveal she has used the tins of dried eggs to trade for?
3. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
4. Where did Helene's friend Brian go to get a money order to send to London?
(a) Rockefeller Plaza.
(b) Times Square.
(c) 17th Street.
(d) 42nd Street.
5. Cecily Farr asks Helene to keep her letter a secret from whom?
(a) The rest of the staff.
(b) Mr. Marks.
(d) Mr. Cohen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Harper's Magazine pay Helene for an article in 1961?
2. What does Helene promise to give to Sheila and Mary's children?
3. What does Helene send in her Christmas package to Marks & Co?
4. Whose memoirs does Frank send Helene in 1961, saying her credit is always good with Marks & Co.?
5. Helene is afraid the Easter Bunny will find that Frank has died of ____________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)