|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Helene live on in New York City?
(b) East 95th Street.
(c) Charing Cross Road.
(d) West 42nd Street.
2. What does Helene do for a living?
(b) Shop girl.
3. What does Nora wish they owned in her May 1958 letter to Helene?
4. What day did Helene receive the gift book of poetry from Marks & Co.?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Cecily's birthday.
5. What does Frank tell Helene he has not forgotten in his March 1958 letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the TV producer offer Helene to write for television?
2. What does Helene joke that she financed for her dentist in her September 1952 letter?
3. Whose diary does Helene request Frank send her to help her through the long winter evenings?
4. Where does Frank live in London?
5. How many eggs per month are Londoners rationed per person in 1949?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)