|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose work does Helene admit to feeling guilty for never having read?
2. What type of essays does Frank let Helene know he is sending her in February 1951?
(c) Seventeenth Century.
(d) Eighteenth Century.
3. Helene is afraid the Easter Bunny will find that Frank has died of ____________.
4. What was the name of the professor who first got Helene interested in books?
(a) Couch Quinery.
(c) Quentin Conch.
(d) Captain Quillen.
5. How many employees are working at Marks & Co. in 1951?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank report to Helene that Megan will be moving to in 1955?
2. What does Marks & Co. apologize to Helene for in the November 26, 1949 letter?
3. What is Frank's concern about the gift the booksellers sent to Helene for Christmas 1951?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the Christian relatives Helene describes when explaining her views on the Latin Bible?
5. What street in London does Helene tell Cecily she is longing to walk down?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)