|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank tell Helene all the tourists are making a pilgrimage to in 1965?
(a) Carnaby Street.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Tower of London.
2. How much is the first edition book Frank offers to send Helene in the fall of 1950?
3. What does Helene send in her Christmas package to Marks & Co?
(a) A six pound ham.
(b) A dozen eggs.
(c) Six steaks.
(d) Sweaters and scarves.
4. How old is Bill Humphries' great-aunt who he lives with?
5. Who says they will gladly put up Helene when she visits England if they are still alive?
(a) Mrs. Boulton.
(b) Mr. Marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Maxine has trouble getting in London because of the rations?
2. What does Cecily imagine Helene to look like?
3. Why does Helene's October 15, 1950 letter to Frank chastise him?
4. What does Helene tell Frank she does with the books she no longer wants?
5. How does Helene feel about the first edition that Frank sends in 1950?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)