|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the first letter Helene receives from Marks & Co. signed?
2. In her September 1969 letter, Helene doubted Frank could find works by ________________ in the stately homes of England.
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) Virginia Woolf.
(c) James Madison.
(d) Oliver Cromwell.
3. In what form would Marks & Co. prefer to receive payment from Helene?
(a) Credit card.
(b) Personal check.
(c) Postal money order.
4. Which of the following in NOT one of the bibles Marks & Co. offered Helene in place of the Bible she requested?
(a) Greek New Testament.
(b) Hebrew Bible.
(c) Latin New Testament.
(d) Latin Bible.
5. What is the long length of time that passes between letters from Marks & Co. in 1950?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maxine report to Helene that the bookshelves in Marks & Co. are made of?
2. Which of the following employees of Marks & Co. was the first to write immediately to thank Helene for her 1951 Easter package?
3. What does Helene send in her Easter package of 1951?
4. What does Frank do with books that have no covers?
5. What does Marks & Co. specialize in?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)