|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank send to Helene for the first time in 1955?
(a) A birthday card.
(b) A bill.
(c) A catalog.
(d) A picture.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Globe Theater.
(c) The tube.
(d) Inns of the Court.
3. Where is Nora from?
(b) South Africa.
4. What is the complete name of the anthology Helene requests Frank send her in late 1950?
(a) The Pilgrim's Way.
(b) The Complete works of Q.
(c) The Penguin's Path.
(d) The Parish Guild.
5. What does Helene spill on one of the dollar bills she sends to England in November 1951?
(c) Red nail polish.
(d) Red wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what form would Marks & Co. prefer to receive payment from Helene?
2. What recipe does Cecily send Helene in November of 1951?
3. Helene says that from where she sits, London is a lot closer than _____________.
4. What first edition book does Frank offer to send Helene in the fall of 1950?
5. Why is Helene evicted from her apartment in 1957?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)