|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters, 1953 - 1969.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Helene wants Maxine to write her about?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Inns of the Court.
(c) Globe Theater.
(d) The tube.
2. What does Helene send in her Easter package of 1951?
(b) Books of poetry.
3. Why does Helene fear her library card will be revoked?
(a) For being too demanding of the librarians.
(b) For writing in the library books.
(c) For not returning books on time.
(d) For not checking books out.
4. What did Helene send in her Christmas 1951 package to Marks & Co. along with two boxes of eggs?
(a) Whole turkey.
(b) Tins of chocolate.
(c) Rack of lamb.
(d) Tins of tongue.
5. What street does Helene live on in New York City?
(a) East 95th Street.
(c) Charing Cross Road.
(d) West 42nd Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank tell Helene in a 1964 letter that Megan Wells was headed the last time Frank heard from her?
2. Who does Frank tell Helene in a 1964 letter that he hasn't heard from in a number of years?
3. How does Marks & Co. send books to Helene?
4. What company sponsors the TV series Helene is writing for?
5. Where does Frank report to Helene that Megan will be moving to in 1955?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)